Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 07:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Hi Flion, what were you playing on PS3?
Me? I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood online and I was considering buying MVC3 seeing as I liked the old one ages ago lol. I was trying to browse the store though mainly :o
Oh I'm thinking on hitting that game.
But Dark Phoenix and Sentinel pisses me off too hard to take it seriously I think D:
I CANT CONTROL IT~~~ uuuuuugh bulllshieeeeeet.

Anyways I might buy the game and then I'll add you on PSN 'kay?
 Asura.Perrymason
Server: Asura
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-04-07 07:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

*emerges from under a rock* Uh... >.>;; What's Anonymous?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-04-07 07:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Because of the way it was made, it was pretty hard to crack the PS3, but after a few years, it was finally done.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-07 07:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Me? I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood online and I was considering buying MVC3 seeing as I liked the old one ages ago lol. I was trying to browse the store though mainly :o
Oh I'm thinking on hitting that game.
But Dark Phoenix and Sentinel pisses me off too hard to take it seriously I think D:
I CANT CONTROL IT~~~ uuuuuugh bulllshieeeeeet.

Anyways I might buy the game and then I'll add you on PSN 'kay?

Yeah sure go for it. I'm totally new to MVC in general so I have no idea about anything lol. I just want a fighting game.

I'm open for suggestions in terms of fun online PS3 games though.
[+]
By Dipset 2011-04-07 07:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Anonymous said:
Congratulations, Sony. You now have now received the undivided attention of Anonymous. Your recent legal action against our follow hackers, Geohot and Graf_Chokolo, has not only alarmed us, it has been deemed wholly unforgivable.” You have now abused the judicial system in an attempt to censor information on how your products work. You have victimised your own customers merely for possessing and sharing information, and continue to target every person who seeks this information. In doing so you have violated the privacy of thousands. This is the information they were willing to teach the world for free. The very same information you wish to suppress for sake of corporate greed and complete control of the users. Now you will experience the wrath of Anonymous. You saw a hornets nest, and stuck your p*nises in it. You must face the consequences of your actions, Anonymous style. Knowledge is Free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

This sounds like the nerdy version of V for Vendetta. LOL
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 07:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Oh I'm thinking on hitting that game. But Dark Phoenix and Sentinel pisses me off too hard to take it seriously I think D: I CANT CONTROL IT~~~ uuuuuugh bulllshieeeeeet. Anyways I might buy the game and then I'll add you on PSN 'kay?
Yeah sure go for it. I'm totally new to MVC in general so I have no idea about anything lol. I just want a fighting game. I'm open for suggestions in terms of fun online PS3 games though.
I really don't want to be a fangirl (inb4 Raen, Gradd, Caiyuo, Shumo, Eleus, people I know say stuffffff) but I'm a huge fan of Blazblue Continuum Shift~

That's a huge game if you are, or used to be a big fan of Guilty Gear series (made by the same company AKSIS).
It's a complex game but the learning curve isn't huge, it's easy to pick up, have fun and play.

ugh, I really am a fangirl D: sorry lawlz

*edit*
I'm a fan of Tekken 6 and SF3 Third Impact however I do own SSF4 if anything ;3
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-04-07 07:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a run down of why it took so long, and why it was so difficult to hack the PS3. It's security was pretty hard to circumvent, but like anything, it's only a matter of time before it is cracked/hacked. There is nothing that can't be hacked/cracked, it just comes down to how dedicated someone who knows what they're doing is to doing it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-07 07:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Oh I'm thinking on hitting that game. But Dark Phoenix and Sentinel pisses me off too hard to take it seriously I think D: I CANT CONTROL IT~~~ uuuuuugh bulllshieeeeeet. Anyways I might buy the game and then I'll add you on PSN 'kay?
Yeah sure go for it. I'm totally new to MVC in general so I have no idea about anything lol. I just want a fighting game. I'm open for suggestions in terms of fun online PS3 games though.
I really don't want to be a fangirl (inb4 Raen, Gradd, Caiyuo, Shumo, Eleus, people I know say stuffffff) but I'm a huge fan of Blazblue Continuum Shift~

That's a huge game if you are, or used to be a big fan of Guilty Gear series (made by the same company AKSIS).
It's a complex game but the learning curve isn't huge, it's easy to pick up, have fun and play.

ugh, I really am a fangirl D: sorry lawlz

*edit*
I'm a fan of Tekken 6 and SF3 Third Impact however I do own SSF4 if anything ;3

Ah yeah, my dad has BlazBlue continuum shift (He owns a game store lol) so I should be able to pick that up :D

The only game I was tempted to pick up on the PS3 so far in terms of multiplayer was Dead Rising 2 lol. But I'll look into picking up BlazBlue and some other fighting games :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 07:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

When I'm home, I'll add you to PSN and then we can see what we can play Flion~
Sorry for the derail, carry on guys.

Also, yo, I heard Kinect got hacked too.
not that I'm a huge fan of Kinect however, I'm rather impressed that they were able to hack such a thing.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-04-07 07:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Well lookee here, it looks like Anon have finally realised they were wrong:

Anonymous said:

"We realize that targeting the PSN is not a good idea. We have therefore temporarily suspended our action, until a method is found that will not severely impact Sony customers."
"Anonymous is on your side, standing up for your rights. We are not aiming to attack customers of Sony. This attack is aimed solely at Sony, and we will try our best to not affect the gamers, as this would defeat the purpose of our actions. If we did inconvenience users, please know that this was not our goal."
This catches my eye. What can they do that won't impact the customers?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-07 07:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
When I'm home, I'll add you to PSN and then we can see what we can play Flion~
Sorry for the derail, carry on guys.

Also, yo, I heard Kinect got hacked too.
not that I'm a huge fan of Kinect however, I'm rather impressed that they were able to hack such a thing.

Sounds good ^^

The only games I'm not really interested in is FPS games because I'm terrible at non mouse/keyboard control schemes lol.
[+]
 Asura.Perrymason
Server: Asura
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-04-07 07:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Well lookee here, it looks like Anon have finally realised they were wrong:
Anonymous said:
"We realize that targeting the PSN is not a good idea. We have therefore temporarily suspended our action, until a method is found that will not severely impact Sony customers." "Anonymous is on your side, standing up for your rights. We are not aiming to attack customers of Sony. This attack is aimed solely at Sony, and we will try our best to not affect the gamers, as this would defeat the purpose of our actions. If we did inconvenience users, please know that this was not our goal."
This catches my eye. What can they do that won't impact the customers?
Politely ask Sony to be nice.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-04-07 08:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dipset said:
Anonymous said:
Congratulations, Sony. You now have now received the undivided attention of Anonymous. Your recent legal action against our follow hackers, Geohot and Graf_Chokolo, has not only alarmed us, it has been deemed wholly unforgivable.” You have now abused the judicial system in an attempt to censor information on how your products work. You have victimised your own customers merely for possessing and sharing information, and continue to target every person who seeks this information. In doing so you have violated the privacy of thousands. This is the information they were willing to teach the world for free. The very same information you wish to suppress for sake of corporate greed and complete control of the users. Now you will experience the wrath of Anonymous. You saw a hornets nest, and stuck your p*nises in it. You must face the consequences of your actions, Anonymous style. Knowledge is Free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

You must have not been around when Anon pwned Scientology around the world, lol.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-04-07 08:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So Anonymous's idea to hit Sony hard is to take down their online service that they don't charge their customers to use?

I think I'll initiate the slow clap here:

Sylph.Quiznor
Server: Sylph
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-04-07 08:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said:
So Anonymous's idea to hit Sony hard is to take down their online service that they don't charge their customers to use?

I think I'll initiate the slow clap here:

You're half right,alot of the sony fanboys like to get "playstation plus" which is something around 50 euro/dollars a year to get access to demos a week early and (i cant stress this part enough lol) "free" stuff so its a bit of both.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-04-07 08:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:

You must have not been around when Anon pwned Scientology around the world, lol.
pwned? More like annoyed, or even Anon were attention *** trying to get people to look at them in their dumbass masks thinking they're *** white knights by, what they call, trolling. They weren't *** trolling, they were being retards.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-04-07 08:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:

pwned? More like annoyed, or even Anon were attention *** trying to get people to look at them in their dumbass masks thinking they're *** white knights by, what they call, trolling. They weren't *** trolling, they were being retards.

Trolling, retards or not, they definitely got their message across regardless. Hacking PSN is just plain HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Now I can't MVC3 ppls.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-07 08:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:

Trolling, retards or not, they definitely got their message across regardless. Hacking PSN is just plain HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Now I can't MVC3 ppls.

Anon doesn't really think some things out, they just do it for the thrill of it >.>
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 08:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:
Hey Kalyna, I remember that Anon move against scientology years ago, however I forgot the whole story.

Can you link me for sauce, or, is it available in encyploedia dramatica?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-04-07 08:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems more like they're just a group of retards that want people to think they're dangerous and not to be *** with, when in reality they're just a nuisance.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-04-07 08:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:
Hey Kalyna, I remember that Anon move against scientology years ago, however I forgot the whole story.

Too lazy to look it up but it was something like 100+ Scientology places were Rick Rolled by Anon around the world.
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 08:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I remember that part, I'm just bored at work and was fixing to find things to read to pass time~
Time for encyclopedia dramatica!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-07 08:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:
Dipset said:
Anonymous said:

Too lazy to look it up but it was something like 100+ Scientology places were Rick Rolled by Anon around the world.

Oh dear no, not the horrendous rick roll... whatever shall they do to recover!

Seriously do these guys meet up in their moms basements and think this stupid ***up?
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-07 08:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Not basement! I'm betting it all starts on 4chan, 7chan and AnT I think!!

...I think!

*edit*
Remember Boxxy? That one started on 4chan!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-07 08:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The Scientology things were fine. It wasn't really done by Anonymous, more 4chan, specifically /b/.

Anonymous is the group that formed from the work they did.

And they did quite a bit more than rickroll.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-04-07 08:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The Scientology things were fine. It wasn't really done by Anonymous, more 4chan, specifically /b/.

Anonymous is the group that formed from the work they did.

And they did quite a bit more than rickroll.
I remember some people on 4chan doing some type of bomb threats against some news station or some athletic center/stadium or something like that.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-07 08:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well when /b/ was actually doing funny stuff they sent a few bomb threats to stadiums and dropped hilary clintons (iirc) dox and hacked into her email.

Since then it's been a constant surge of Aids and fail.

That's why most /b/tards of old have migrated to other boards and /b/ is basically a board for traps and ***.

/v/ is like /b/2 in a lot of respects, but it does actually have some good conversation and some really cool people on it.
[+]