Selling any and All abyssea items
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-13 19:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Posting to let ppl know i am selling any and all abyssea items. That includes +1 and +2 items, anything rare/ex, send me a PM or check my prices on ah.com.
Rate down if you like, i have had a big influx of people who need +2 af and have gil sitting around but do not have the time or man power to go farm the pops, proc them, TH9+ them repeatedly. Recent sales have been +2 pld, rdm and pup body, 3 af3+2 THF feet, about 9 eponas rings, goading belts, which has been a pain but has paid off and people really appreciate it.
Orders as of now are filled within 5 days, until i get backed up or unless the NM is very time consuming. The only thing i sell that is overpriced is emp weapon upgrade items. Bria helms, sobek skins, carabosse gems, dragua scales, apademak horns. These things you are much better off farming yourself unless you have a lot of gil to waste.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-13 19:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I am his least favourite customer ever but I would like to attest that they offer a friendly and quick service.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-13 19:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, and as far as being our least favorite, you just have the most horrendous luck i have ever seen in this game lol, 0/9 ish on eponas? maybe more haha, thanks for stickin with it :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-13 19:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Given that was from just you alone and I had many other sources as well including individual attempts that never put out ; ;
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-13 19:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Prices don't seem horrendously bad, too bad i'm not on bahamut anymore :)
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-13 19:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Very true, i forgot that you solo'd a lot of them also. 0/25+? Dear lord SE lol
 Valefor.Leith
Server: Valefor
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-03-13 19:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I will gladly pay you tuesday, for a Ukonvasara today.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-13 19:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, not my favourite time in FFXI ever...
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2011-03-13 19:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Those prices seem great. Keep doing what you're doing.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-13 19:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, I don't have a problem paying for some things at all. I was like, 4 jewels into my +2 Blm body but ran out of stones/time. So I just commissioned someone for the last few. I probably paid way too much for them, but idc, I got em reasonably fast and cost me 0 stones. If I buy anything else from Abby, Idk what it would be.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-15 13:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you dont mind me asking Liltrouble, what did you pay for 4 jewels for +2 blm body?
 Ramuh.Attribute
Server: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 13:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you pay for anything in abyssea? Are people so *** lazy. For real guys almost EVERY mob drops an Atma. Just make an Atma shout and claim the drop for yourself, you set up the alli.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-15 14:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Why would you pay for anything in abyssea? Are people so *** lazy. For real guys almost EVERY mob drops an Atma. Just make an Atma shout and claim the drop for yourself, you set up the alli.

Source of gil.

If people have the gil, they'll use it on something.

I can understand with gear and whatnot since some of that stuff is just a pain in the *** to get and if you can at least guarantee you will get it, then go for it and pay for it.

Atma though ... I probably wouldn't pay for since that already drops for an entire alli, so just get an alli together that needs it and get it.

Unless of course it's being low manned.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-15 14:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you not pay for something inside of abyssea? What else are you going to do with gil? Sell it for real money? The price on that ***tanked.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-03-15 14:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

When you guys merge with Ramuh I may actually see you for some things. I dont mind getting stuff myself, but there's so much for me to get now I won't have the time to do it all. x3 Probably just be looking for seals initially.
 Asura.Darkultima
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-03-15 14:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
1) zero waste of stone/time
2) some peoples just dont know how to lead groups in anyway
3) some peoples have enough money to pay that...i mean, on asura at least, i know 2 peoples who have almost capped gils on them 24/24, and one that actually buy everything from abyssea with it.
4) making a shout is a potential drama that will hurt your e-reputation.
If anyone jack up the run, the leader will -always- be acusated, some peoples just dont want to take the risk
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-03-15 14:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said:
Very true, i forgot that you solo'd a lot of them also. 0/25+? Dear lord SE lol
Oh god....my ls is 4/5 with blue <_>
 Ramuh.Attribute
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 14:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
3) some peoples have enough money to pay that...i mean, on asura at least, i know 2 peoples who have almost capped gils on them 24/24, and one that actually buy everything from abyssea with it.
If anyone jack up the run, the leader will -always- be acusated, some peoples just dont want to take the risk

I never had any of those problems. I shout for almost everything I have and just strait up say i want this item and have never got one complaint. They all say sounds good with a smile because they get the Atmas or to get a chance at freelot on the rest.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-15 14:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to my life :(
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-03-15 14:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm lazy and rich.
[+]
 Asura.Darkultima
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-03-15 14:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
If anyone jack up the run, the leader will -always- be acusated, some peoples just dont want to take the >risk<

I never had any of those problems. I shout for almost everything I have and just strait up say i want this item and have never got one complaint. They all say sounds good with a smile because they get the Atmas or to get a chance at freelot on the rest.
Still, it has a chance to happen.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-15 14:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Attribute, why does it concern you that others might want to spend gil on items?

I bought an epona's ring the other night because it's tax season and I'm working 60 hour weeks, and it saved me the time of having to farm the key items and shout in jeuno for a group. I'm curious as to why it bothers people so much.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-03-15 14:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Attribute, why does it concern you that others might want to spend gil on items?

I bought an epona's ring the other night because it's tax season and I'm working 60 hour weeks, and it saved me the time of having to farm the key items and shout in jeuno for a group. I'm curious as to why it bothers people so much.

Cuz they spend shouting for hours? LOL
 Ramuh.Zangada
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2011-03-15 14:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dam im in the wrong business, alot of those are way over priced and easy to get.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-03-15 14:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I will gladly pay you for 4 more Drg body seals the +2's and +2's for Blm body. I will talk to you in game later about it.
 Bahamut.Jefant
user: mbm1980
By Bahamut.Jefant 2011-03-15 18:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

all that stuf is easy get but if u dont have groop I guess u got to do what u got to do
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-03-15 18:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you buy pizza? your so lazy psshht u can make that ***by youtself you know.

Joking xD .. sort of.

I think the main problem people have with buying items is probably that gear used to be like a badge in this game. If your coming from that mentality then buying stuff from mercenaries comes off as cheap because you didnt earn the gear.

I personally, don't see a big problem with it. But i can understand why some dont approve.

I like to burn the candles at both ends. Solo NMs for the stuff i need, party for it when its available, LS for it when it comes up, and shop around for good prices on it.
Sometimes u can be working your *** off for a piece of gear and luck is just not with you. Paying mercenaries for a service just gives u more opportunities.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-15 19:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

About the only thing I'd actually pay for are Empyrean upgrade items, only because of the repetition involved. For +2 items, two to three Grellow procs isn't exactly hard, twenty-give to fifty kills and pop set farms on the other hand...

Still, 500k for 1 apadamak horn? Maybe when they were a 5% drop rate for one.

Empyrean weapon items are better if sold cheaper, since they drop regardless, and the economy of scale means you'll wind up coming out ahead if you slowly bleed your client with 'fair' prices, instead of ram a 500k pricetag for a 100% drop up their ***.
 Bahamut.Xeones
user: Xeones
By Bahamut.Xeones 2011-03-15 19:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see your point on the Apademak horn, but a pop set is 220k for a Dhorme Khimaira on Bahamut.
First Page 2 3