Link | Quote | Reply

ill buy everything from your list, if you get the servers back up - NOW!^^
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-17 14:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry guys for all that, just a little baffled at the people who want to piss on my service. If you dont need my service and are so great at this game that you can everything on your own, super for you. Shut up and dont use it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-17 14:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol wish i could get em up, me got a lotta stuff to get farming :)
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2011-03-17 15:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like people like your service and you have lots of it, dont let them bother you! :D
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-17 15:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Cevilla, greatly appreciated.
 Bahamut.Tajot
user: Tajot
By Bahamut.Tajot 2011-04-12 13:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to bump this to let people know about our services if anyone missed our last post. We are doing extremely well, and provide fast delivery!

Selling any and all Abyssea related items. Including AF+2, any Rare/ex item, Atma etc.

We are a very small group consisting of a NIN with 90 Kanngi, a MNK with 90 Verethragra, and a Dual Box WHM with full +2/+50% cure potency. We are extremely productive and try our very best to provide the best of services.

You can either PM or tell in game for info and or questions.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-12 13:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

and an awesome blu who may or may not be officially affiliated

you always forget this part
By Bigjosh 2011-04-12 16:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

These guys know what they are doing and do it well. If you have the gil and the need their service is top notch! You can trust me, I am a Dr.
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2011-04-12 16:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to bump this and call Dio a ngr.

That is all.
 Ramuh.Kyawind
Server: Ramuh
user: kyahaha
By Ramuh.Kyawind 2011-05-04 23:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said:
Sambb said:
"If there was any type of post that says "come on flame me for trying to justify how HARD it is to get frankly piss easy pops" this is it.........." where in this comment did I say ooo im gona flame because nms are easy how about you READ eh? your saying how hard it is because of "time" I'm pointing out that "time" really is not an issue at all. Your "time" is based on them not bothering to buy base pops to pop nm for KI or being too gimp to have a war proc red... I mean its never about "lack of jobs" its "***im lazy...." "Works great, unless you are only on for a few hours a day, or for whatever reason." so what a few hours a day lets say 3 if you cant farm a pop in 3hrs then theres something wrong... Also if you dont spend say 1hr min on this game in any one sitting wtf you playing an mmo.... Noobs frankly are lazy and again any one who buys from you i feel sorry for because no matter how good their stuff is they will always be crap.
Your first line says my post invites flaming, gee i wonder where you said anything about flaming? Listen to what you are saying. I'll break it down for ya You say "time" really is not an issue at all. Your "time" is based on them not bothering to buy base pops to pop nm for KI or being too gimp to have a war proc red... I mean its never about "lack of jobs" its "***im lazy...." Buying pop items doesnt take time, but killing the NM does. I'll give you this example. Ever try to kill sisyfag? Dhorme Khamaira or Apademak? The first isnt necessary if you have 150k to burn on each item. Dhorme however isnt as easy. If you have lets say, blm rdm and dnc for you main jobs which is why you want apa's jewels. You'll have to proc red. Well lets see, you dont have war, and you dont have nin, so you'll have to find both of those. Considering you're only on for a few hours a day, start shouting. Hmm, you get a few people that want the +1 seals from him and go try. Lets say you kill it successfully. GREAT! You have 1 key item, that only took an hour or so. Now you need a different setup for apademak. Back to jeuno to shout, another hour gets you what you feel is a great setup. You go out and try and fail. Nobody stuns his first spell cause wiki didnt say to, and now he lvld up. Oh no, a lvl up? Ya, enjoy back to back fulminations. Death, there goes your KI and you now have to log for the day. I just watched a group of 12 JPs fail at apademak, not because they sucked, but because they had no clue what to do about his lvlving up. Then they proceeded to tank with a ninja, who wore his nin af+1, oops, shock spikes hits apademak and lvls him up, even after they took great care to farm another pop and be extra careful to stun him as he pops. The idea they got from watching us. They wipe again because of spikes levevling him up. Time, time and more time, all wasted. The alternative? You log in, send me a /tell that you are ready and zone to abyssea. I have already farmed 4 pops because we have arranged a set time you can be on, and i kill apademak in 4 min flat. I've also brought procers and have farmed FOUR pops, FOUR. Reminder here, you failed to farm 1 in 2 hours. Which again by the way, ONLY GETS YOU 3/9 JEWELS IF YOU ARE LUCKY ON TH AND PROC. CONGRATS, you now get to go farm 2-3 more pops. OR, since ive farmed 4 of them, you now have 9/9 jewels in all of about 30 minutes. Your right, it doesnt take any time at all. I sell a lot of different things. Yes some of them can simply be popped with a few easy KI's, if you can do it, dont come to me. Your missing the point that for people who can log a few hours a day, it doesnt work. The group i have makes things go incredibly smooth, mainly because we are lucky enough to have the jobs that work well for just about anything in abyssea. I could list 4-5 other NMs off the top of my head that are just as much of a pain in the ***. 5M for 10 +1 seals and 9 +2 items a bad deal? Your opinion, my last 6 back to back buyers who got a +2 body in less than an hour and a half, would beg to differ. Lets not forget, 3 apademak pops = an easy 600k, which i provide and cuts into my profit. Dont wanna buy the pops on the AH? Good damn luck farming sisyfis fragments w/o a whm. He is an apademak cockblock. And yes, sometimes it can be about not having the right jobs, not everyone has 10 90's lvld and an ls willing to come to their aid at a moments call. Gee i dunno, people might just be busy doing other things and are unable to help you out. "so what a few hours a day lets say 3 if you cant farm a pop in 3hrs then theres something wrong..." Just goes back to the fact that you CAN probably farm the pop in 3 hours. Only 1 problem, it takes more than 1 pop to +2 anthing. So now you may have farmed the pop, and killed it, ***even got lucky and got 3/6 of your items. Now its time to log and work/school/kids w/e your doing irl, and you have to finish later. Log back in and cant find that setup again, or can and manage to farm/kill it, you are still doubling your time you could have spent doing something else. If you dont get that by now, i dont know what to say. "Also if you dont spend say 1hr min on this game in any one sitting wtf you playing an mmo...." Might be true for a lot of people, but not everyone, i know that for a lot of my friends their schedule changes a lot and sometimes they are able to play for 8+ hours a day, then the following week they can play maybe 2 days the entire week and for a few hours on each day. Slowing their progress and using up time farming things they didnt want to kill durring the small amount of time they do have. "Noobs frankly are lazy and again any one who buys from you i feel sorry for because no matter how good their stuff is they will always be crap." This is just an all around ignorant sentence. Go tell Raenryong he's a noob for going 0/20+ on eponas ring. I blew at least 9+ primeval brews to get him an eponas ring, which at the time i only sold for 2m. Ya, thats a noob? No thats someone who is completely and utterly frustrated by the fact that he keeps getting dicked. You dont think he spent time farming his own pops, getting a mnk whm and w/e else to kill and proc rani over and over and over? Not to mention the ones he solo'd? I'd appreciate it if you'd stop bashing my service and the people who use it, gil is cake to come by, so whats the harm? Whats the harm in people using something that has very few uses these days for items that do have a lot of uses. If you can farm a +2 body in under 2 hours i'll pay you for it, most likely you cannot, so stop talking ***on here and let people do w/e they want with their own gil.

u are my hero dio :D cant agree more :D
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2011-05-05 00:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I do this on Lakshmi too, hit me up if you need anything at all. My prices are quite fair and are actually cheaper then Dionikes..not like it matters XD