Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21852 21853 21854 ... 22568 22569 22570
By Thunderjet 2021-04-29 19:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-04-29 19:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Guys only want one thing and its *** wholesome.

You can interpret it as the man is always fiercely fighting to garantee the survival of the human race.

Its a shame that there are some that don’t appreciate our heroic and noble effort...
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-04-29 20:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
you know you're old when the announcement that a 30 year old defunct screwdriver company is being re-formed with all their old tech (surprisingly, yes there is tech involved in making screwdrivers) makes your day.
which?

Someone is bringing back Kraus on a custom-order availability only.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-04-29 20:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-04-29 20:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

you know you're old when the announcement that a 30 year old defunct screwdriver company is being re-formed with all their old tech (surprisingly, yes there is tech involved in making screwdrivers) makes your day.
which?

Hmm, can't say I'm familiar, I see on this one site that they list some WIHA, assuming they mean that brand then I'm familiar with WIHA, decent stuff.

I should order a good precision set now that I think about it. Most people severely underestimate the value of a proper screwdriver for the proper task.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2021-04-30 08:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

My random thought of the day:

Happy that Disneyland is reopening! Today is the first day since it shut down last March...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-04-30 15:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

which?

Hmm, can't say I'm familiar, I see on this one site that they list some WIHA, assuming they mean that brand then I'm familiar with WIHA, decent stuff.

I should order a good precision set now that I think about it. Most people severely underestimate the value of a proper screwdriver for the proper task.

I work in musical instrument repair- sometimes working on woodwinds in particular that are 70+ years old...meaning very old pivot screws that often are no longer made in that specific taper/turn/dimensions. Combined with frozen screws from years of inactivity when someone wants to restore granny's clarinet or something, and getting things moving and making sure nothing is damaged is huge because often for anything 30 years or older finding proper replacements is a total crapshoot, or you're having to get things fabricated- just too expensive.

WIHA is what my industry considers a solid "entry level" driver. (Not to insult them- they are great for most tasks.) Right now I use JL Smith drivers and really do love them, but they are shallow impressions of the old Kraus ones. I worked with a master tech 2 years ago who had a set of 44 year old Kraus drivers that didn't have a single chip and looked brand new... and things were older than me!

*JL Smith's site and a link to their drivers and driver systems. I have 6 tips and 2 versa-grip handles for my needs.

https://www.jlsmithco.com/product-category/for-woodwinds/tools-for-woodwinds/screwdrivers/
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-04-30 16:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Allllllllllright there's a dude on youtube who gets on omegel as kermit and shows his zucchini. I needed that. That's funny.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2021-05-01 12:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

After watching some lore videos about KoF, i suddenly felt the urge to play the entire serie back from 94.

Despite i never being any better than the garbage tier of fighting game player.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-05-01 13:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Former OSU quarterback Justin Fields announces he has epilepsy prior to draft, drops to 11th.

Allow me a minor bit of self indulgence. As an epileptic who lost his career in entertainment due to seizure frequency putting me out of commission too frequently to be reliable for orchestras, I can relate on the level of a competitive field where any weakness can blacklist you for the rest of your career.

Football has always been "a sport of gladiators". Durability and playing through pain have been a part of the sport since its inception, and often a player's greatest ability is availabilty. Epilepsy is a disability that not only affects us during the seizure, but for days of recovery after depending on the severity, as well as permanent changes to lifestyle and endurance due to the universal side-effects of Anti Epileptic Drugs. That ANYONE could succeed in such a physically competitive environment while also managing this is flat out amazing.

So bravo my fellow Buckeye and Epileptic. Its a *** often, and a lonely journey, but Justin Fields is showing an entire generation it doesn't always have to end one's dreams.
By Pantafernando 2021-05-01 14:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ow damn...

Im worse than garbage tier player in fighting games.

I cant even input the right sequences to throw a fireball

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-05-01 17:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

a vanilla soy milk latte is a three bean soup
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-05-01 17:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I once had a bambi principle vegetarian roommate. He tried to tell me that soy milk was natural and organic.

"Look dude, until you show me the tiny soymaids going out in the fields at dawn to milk the beans that **** is processed food, organic or not."

Chocolate is a bean food too, LOTS of good things come from beans. Soy milk is not one of them.

Due to metal shortages during WWII Illinois license plates were made of soybean fiberboard. Dogs would eat them....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-05-01 18:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I once had a bambi principle vegetarian roommate. He tried to tell me that soy milk was natural and organic.

"Look dude, until you show me the tiny soymaids going out in the fields at dawn to milk the beans that **** is processed food, organic or not."

Chocolate is a bean food too, LOTS of good things come from beans. Soy milk is not one of them.

Due to metal shortages during WWII Illinois license plates were made of soybean fiberboard. Dogs would eat them....

You haven't had really good soy milk before. Savory tofu pudding with pork and a hot glass of soy milk....

Organic is trade term. Organic soy beans are different than the non-organic soybeans. They taste the same but one has legal protection and the other is not.

It's like Cheese, Pasteurized process american cheese (grade A) is actual cheese, while "cheese food" is mostly cheese and "cheese product" aren't actually cheese.

This is why I can't seem to find actual Process American Cheese. Everything for sale are "cheese food" or just "cheese".
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-05-01 18:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i watched a thing on food in taiwan and one of the things they did was try home made soy milk. they compared the taste to peanut butter. i've had soymilk from a container here and it just tasted like watered down milk.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-05-01 18:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Just call it soy juice and I'll feel much better. That ***doesn't come from a breast, it's not milk.
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-05-01 19:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cow juice is not particularly appealing.... Goat juice, sheep juice, pig juice... If you squeeze it for the liquid, it's a juice.

Oh and anyone watched this?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-05-01 19:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-01 20:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit; Actually, forget that.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-01 22:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That sure is a depressing shade of green!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-05-02 01:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I'm a depressing shade of green.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-02 04:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2021-05-02 13:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight...first concert/show is almost 2 years!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21852 21853 21854 ... 22568 22569 22570