Validity, Pros, And Cons, Of 5/5+2 Empyrean Set.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Validity, Pros, and Cons, Of 5/5+2 Empyrean set.
Validity, Pros, and Cons, Of 5/5+2 Empyrean set.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Siren.Ilax
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 15:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Enkidou said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Accuracy is definitely not an issue outside Abyssea right now, the skills you've gained by leveling up along with decreased level correction more than take care of that.

Well, depends on if he Abyssea burned his way to the top. His dagger skill might be 113 right at level 90 right now.

so whats next? ppl gonna say i buy the account.... HATER, i really feel sorry for your poor account. ;) mkbye.

Edit: Your FFXIAH Comment: 'Proudly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.' You know what i agree with it lmafo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-01-25 15:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Accuracy is definitely not an issue outside Abyssea right now, the skills you've gained by leveling up along with decreased level correction more than take care of that.
*** you I got 16 90s ***

This *** is lvl 1440, he needs that addler ring

Can you please go troll someone else, this is getting old.

P.S: I/you forget to say about 20 job full merit. mkbye
If you don't quit trolling I'm going to report you to the administrators.
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 15:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
*** you I got 16 90s ***

O.o What? please do it, my god yes please do it, so Admin can see what going on here, now i am the one trolling, LMAFO, can you now go ruin someone else life?
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 15:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

AS I DID STATED, if ADMIN WAN TO KICK ME bc i troll as ppl troll me, then fine... BE IT, kick me and FFXIAH will be eventually 100% troll ppl only, soooo hot.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-01-25 15:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Few things i wanna go over in a none trolling manner.

1) The "triple damage" Does indeed proc on all 3 hits, Wiki has been wrong for a while.
2) I was fulltiming the +2 Set when performing these SA's that lead to the 4,300 Dmg one (which means +2 hands were on all the time) so that doesn't explain it at all :| (Also if you check the Hands+1 or +2 page I have commented on it from about a month ago noting exactly that :P (Enh. SA not TA))

So theres still a bit of mystery, but for the time being, I'm using 24% haste Full+2 for TP Phase atm... I like it, And i'll probably stick with it.

So far the highest non-SA Critical hit i got was 768 :Q, i like those numbers for non-relic DD D: and my shty knives.

I still have a 26% Haste build for Utsu/etc though, durp.
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-01-25 15:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
*** you I got 16 90s ***

O.o What? please do it, my god yes please do it, so Admin can see what going on here, now i am the one trolling, LMAFO, can you now go ruin someone else life?
This is just getting silly.

I hope you take time to think about what you posted.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 15:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
1) The "triple damage" Does indeed proc on all 3 hits, Wiki has been wrong for a while.
2) I was fulltiming the +2 Set when performing these SA's that lead to the 4,300 Dmg one (which means +2 hands were on all the time) so that doesn't explain it at all :| (Also if you check the Hands+1 or +2 page I have commented on it from about a month ago noting exactly that :P (Enh. SA not TA))

So theres still a bit of mystery, but for the time being, I'm using 24% haste Full+2 for TP Phase atm... I like it, And i'll probably stick with it.

So far the highest non-SA Critical hit i got was 768 :Q, i like those numbers for non-relic DD D: and my shty knives.

I still have a 26% Haste build for Utsu/etc though, durp.

Same here, i do swap gear with 26% haste for utsu/ect.

Like i said i am still testing for triplus, so far it been positive effect, sad part is i don't have anyone able to parse the difference between both dagger and i am too pansy to install a 3rd party program, Ban isnt an option for me. Until my friend fix it, i am kinda walking in the dark.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 15:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

@Karbuncle Yes, SE been hell nice with THF in last update, specially with that crazy 5/5+2 gear. 5/5+2 completion = Mandau power, only sad part is for relic owner, E.wep 60% DEX vs Mandau 60% STR.

For everyone that don't know me in game, you have no idea how many time i cursed bc of Mercy stroke hit for ~167 dmg, ppl on siren know, so ppl on fenrir do.

Many was telling me it was bc i was fail thf with lack of STR, and i did built full STR SET. That never made the trick. Abyssea gave me some hope with VV, but no luck, with VV (200+ STR) mercy stroke landed for 600~1.2k dmg.

the damage i am stating is 'without SA or TA' because is all another story with SA/TA, mercy stroke do awesome with SA and TA (1.5~2.1k outside abyssea) 3~4k in abyssea. Amazing huh? not really...

In Abyssea with Evis i do up to 5.7k, something that mercy fail just refuse todo, and 5.7k is without SA or TA... Apparently on last upgrade, fail mandau get 25% extra dmg on relic WS. That part kinda give me some hope, but lol? with SA or TA of course 25% is welcome, but for 600~1.2k damage without sa or ta, that a pure joke of SE.

So ya, Mercy Stroke is pure situational WS (for darkness fun, when ppl even bother to go that way)

I did not see yet Twashtar in action, but the aftermath double damage is way more interesting then 'increase crit hit' (5%) lol, and Twashtar do not have that stupid Poison... And i really doubt that new WS do 600~1.2k dmg without SA/TA. SE really need issue all relic, not only mandau, but gungnir and all other fail relic WS.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2011-01-25 16:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Rudra's Storm is pretty underwhelming, actually. Moreso without SA/TA, which you rarely get the chance to WS with anyway.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-01-25 16:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Flippant said:
Rudra's Storm is pretty underwhelming, actually. Moreso without SA/TA, which you rarely get the chance to WS with anyway.

Rudra's storm in abyssea (With 85 Twashtar) without SA/TA at 100% tp does maybe 700-1500 (my best unstacked at 300% TP with berserk/warcry was ~3k). Much less on average than evis. However, the aftermath easily makes up for it, so I rarely use evis anymore unless my aftermath is already up and I cannot SA/TA. WITH SA/TA rudra's can easily do 3k-6k.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2011-01-25 16:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

After reading Ilax posts, i remembered this tool trying to fight me in /s when I was on lvl 65SAM, saying my gear was ***blah blah and to go get a relic.... I forgot how getting a mandua made you, step off this kids stoop ***, hes clearly too good for you all even with his out dated weaps, 32 lvl 90's and his blitz ring
[+]
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 17:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
After reading Ilax posts, i remembered this tool trying to fight me in /s when I was on lvl 65SAM, saying my gear was ***blah blah and to go get a relic.... I forgot how getting a mandua made you, step off this kids stoop ***, hes clearly too good for you all even with his out dated weaps, 32 lvl 90's and his blitz ring

Everyone that know me on Fenrir, know that I ALMOST NEVER LOOK AT ANYONE GEAR, and for sure NEVER SAY ***about what ppl wear. I simply don't give a s..t

That was a nice try buddy, hell another troll...

Edit: Wait a min i remember now, you the *** that called me noob lmao... wow such of jerk to turn this on me, i am so poping all LOG about it.

[17:08] *Mankey examines you.
[17:08] Ryolen pokes Famousplatinum.
[17:08] (Duanne) t
[17:08] Sindar pokes Saakura.
[17:08] Mankey : wait wait wait, this gimp THF has a Mandua?LMFAO
[17:09] Mankey : mt
[17:09] Ilax : lmao what are you talking about =P
[17:09] Mankey : The Char I hope you bought, or lack of knowledge of game mechanics
[17:10] Ilax : your talking about your account?
[17:10] Ilax : must be that lol
[17:10] Mankey : Cool debate skills bro?
[17:10] Ilax : skill? you dont even know what the word mean

One thing ima tell you, i don't even know you, i have no wish to know any jerk like you.

P.S: you can go back give a BJ to FP, is your cousin or is your brother? W/e i really don't care.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-01-25 17:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If mankey called you a gimp there is a 99.9% chance it is probably true, if anyone can spot a gimp *** that has no clue how to gear themselves or play the game its him! Granted he hasnt played in 6 months but regardless its true.

[+]
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 17:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
If mankey called you a gimp there is a 99.9% chance it is probably true, if anyone can spot a gimp *** that has no clue how to gear themselves or play the game its him! Granted he hasnt played in 6 months but regardless its true.

Lmao wtf is that? he calling his friend to defend his gay ***?

Quote:
If mankey called you a gimp there is a 99.9%

JUST WOW, cool story bro.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-01-25 17:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Quote:

No im just stating facts, the general consensus on fenrir is that you are a pretty ***player, ive heard that for years, and I dont even know you just hear it from people every so often.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 17:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I would also add, idc if he have a bigger penis then mine, the only one that gona make happy is Famousplatinum when he have it in his mouth. Erk.. or you who know...

mkbye go troll someone else.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2011-01-25 17:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Quote:

No, I was eating dinner but, I hated FP, just thought it was ironic a gimp was attacking a gimp while hiding behind a mandua :( supplied some laughs though, thats for sure, weren't you TP'n in a dragon harness w/o homam or something back then?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-25 17:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ilax, new challenge: one post without an insult, go!
[+]
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 17:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
No im just stating facts, the general consensus on fenrir is that you are a pretty ***player, ive heard that for years, and I dont even know you just hear it from people every so often.

Ya you stating the ***, i can say same for you, everyone say you worse player ever they found + you are rude as ***. So what you gonan say to defend yourself? Do i have prof of it? So do you?

You just a dumb ***if you listen garbage ppl say about me whitout a damn prof, i never been a jerk in game, i always did best, i never sucked a leader like you probably did. So why they hate me? Just bc i got able to do my relic and not them? *** these Gil buyer. I don't blame them to hate me after THEY spend 3,000$for they relic.

How much did they pay for the bot that is no longer usefull?

How much you think they tryed to sell it to me and i laughed in they face?
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2011-01-25 17:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I don't think he can do it Mr. Catbutt.
[+]
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2011-01-25 17:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Quote:

No, I was eating dinner but, I hated FP, just thought it was ironic a gimp was attacking a gimp while hiding behind a mandua :( supplied some laughs though, thats for sure, weren't you TP'n in a dragon harness w/o homam or something back then?

I did WS in DH for damn long time bc i had nothing else better, but that was 1 piece out all my setup that was wrong. And this ***is pretty old too.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2011-01-25 18:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
just thought it was ironic a gimp was attacking a gimp

I caught the irony as well. Your THF puzzles me more than one wearing Blitz Ring.

I give up on this thread, people are just going to keep popping in and baiting Ilax no matter how many times we may try to get back on topic anyway.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 18:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

The only reason i disbanded from over 10 PT FP joined, and i talked ***about him, was not bc everyone told me FP was a man that was making ppl think he a girl, nor bc of his sexuality orientation. I don't give a crap about it, he can keep his personal problem.

But IT WAS BC in 3 PT i was with him, he ninjar'ed 3x Ki in gold box, without ASKING, Then we in a PT with AF feet in comment, and his coment say DNC, and he lot on SAM again someone else. (WASNT EVEN AGAIN ME) we told him to pass, and he didnt, and of course the leader of the PT was too pansy to kick him out.

All that kind of BS none stop just made me disband all PT as soon he was in, why? Bc i refuse to PT or put any energy with a loot ***.

I don't care what PPL steal, steal a Kclub or steal a Ki is same to me. Tire of the BS and since i am back on fenrir i don't hide to tell ppl FU and blist them.

I have reason to hate ppl, so do they have reason to hate me? I would really like to know what it is... (outside they a bunch of freaking hater) THERE SIMPLY NONE!
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-01-25 18:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Will he accept?!
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-01-25 18:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Will he accept?!
Doubt that will happen tonight if ppl keep troll.
 Fenrir.Momohko
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-01-25 19:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm is Ilax stubborn ? yes is he gimp and an idiot who doesnt know how to play his job umm... hell no. Obviously you guys don't get along but I have been friends with all three of you guys for quite some time now. Ilax is apart of our ls and he helps out many members, so all the talk I have heard about ila kinda makes me laugh tbh, I think its silly how everyone believes the words of others when they might not have first hand personal experiences but in all of my experiences I have had with Ilax, Gradd, and Mankey you guys are all nice to me and all experiences with u three have been positive so this silly bickering makes me sad on one hand and kinda lol at the sillyness on the other :/

**Edit**
As to not derail this thread massivly even more so~ I love my Brd afv3+2 <3 the stats are sexy and so are the bonus ^^/ and the cons! that dnc loooks cuter but brd af body is growing on me with the cuteness ^_^
also! /attempts to spread love all over the thread!
 Phoenix.Pozcat
user: Pozcat
By Phoenix.Pozcat 2011-01-25 19:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

so is there any info on the ravager's set proc rate?
 Fenrir.Littlechaos
By Fenrir.Littlechaos 2011-01-25 19:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as set bonus goes, I have 4/5 of the SAM and the set bonus imo is pure garbage. I mean wearing full AFv3 to try and get Zanshin to proc for extra damage is just sad. Then again SAM hasn't really been getting any more love since the lvl 80 update. My wep has +30 ACC on it (Lv.80 Amano) and the AFv3 itself has a large amount of ACC itself. So relying on a set bonus that requires you to miss is sad indeed ; ;

As far as the crap with Ilax goes. in the past 2-3yrs I've known him there have been numerous people to hate him for some reason or another. From EXT elitist tendencies to the random person calling his play style for thf gimp. I know "of" a few people on this thread, but I don't know you well enough to speak on you, but this guy Ilax really is a cool dude. He's helped our multiple ls's out as well as a lot of people ingame, but yet ppl still find the time to piss on him. As momo said though, this silliness of attacking someone over a game is quite entertaining in a sense.

Last note, does anyone know what the NIN's set bonus pertains too? I know it augment's dual-wield, but how?
 Phoenix.Hagino
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2011-01-25 20:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has made me sad :(
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-01-25 21:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Hagino said:
This thread has made me sad :(

What made me sad was waking up to like 6 Pages only to find out it was all retardation.

I expected results!

Not really expected... Hoped.

:(
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7