Do NOT Be Efficient In Your Pts.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Do NOT be efficient in your pts.
Do NOT be efficient in your pts.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-09-07 12:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
you have the ugliest background to choose. your post is irrelevant.

^^^ This is irrelevant, Dood made his point!!!...

O.o
[+]
 Alexander.Keman
Server: Alexander
user: Keman
By Alexander.Keman 2010-09-07 12:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's weird not seeing to many "Alexander" threads on here then seeing one with people you have saw in game before =\.

I personaly wish more people were booted from some of the Abyssea party's I've been in. (not that you were just standing there not doing nothing) but that sort of thing happens.

Most of the time they just go afk, but once we had had someone tell us they were gonna go afk "to run into town" they were afk for an hour+ and no one would boot him (-_\)was afk up untill we quit and then they "just happened" to come back at that exact moment.

Edit: Oh and I agree that the speed of the party has alot to do with the main assist. PLD is my main/only job and I can tell disengaugeing between 20-50% left and getting on the next mob is a good increase to kill speed.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-07 12:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Keman said:
It's weird not seeing to many "Alexander" threads on here then seeing one with people you have saw in game before =\.

I personaly wish more people were booted from some of the Abyssea party's I've been in. (not that you were just standing there not doing nothing) but that sort of thing happens.

Most of the time they just go afk, but once we had had someone tell us they were gonna go afk "to run into town" they were afk for an hour+ and no one would boot him (-_\)was afk up untill we quit and then they "just happened" to come back at that exact moment.

Edit: Oh and I agree that the speed of the party has alot to do with the main assist. PLD is my main/only job and I can tell disengaugeing between 20-50% left and getting on the next mob is a good increase to kill speed.

I havent really had a problem with it. Most people are pretty good about it. The bigger problem i have most of the time is leaders will invite ppl below lvl 75. There will be like 5 lvl 65- DDs and its just like wow...how can this possibly go fast
 Alexander.Varistor
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-07 12:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Meowryu said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
well in the 2 minutes and 41 seconds that actually showed, i nuked, buffed, and restored MP(MP had to go somewhere?). We had 3 rdms, a whm, and a dnc. i was not the healer. So buffing myself for my nuke(thunderstorm with obi) is a very helpful thing. we were still doing pearl lights, so i cant cast in the last like 70%. next time ill SS the whole 10 minutes, the hour leading up to it, and the hour after it. how may screenshots can you put in one thread? maybe just a video...

It's ok, too many dumbasses on our server anyways. Don't waste your time. :3

isn't it nice Meow, that we usually do our abyssea as a LS w/o all teh drama. sry Tidus. GL on your next run. maybe next time you don't use sublimation and get your MP back. apparently it's all about looks. I really hope that Cuvestaru is not a mule of Cuvester or i am going ot have to talk to him. whether you did 4 things in 3 minutes or 10 minutes, idc. he could have jsut talked to you in tell and told you to do more or get booted. Looking busy is better than standing around, even if you are really doing nothing.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
Server: Cerberus
user: frion1
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-09-07 12:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:

this made me lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-07 12:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
I had sublimation, convert, and all the temp items. And i got booted for my MP being too high. i think some of the ppl here are missing the point. whooooooosh
Actually if you read, you got booted because you weren't curing.
I believe that says it all.

Besides, what does a SCH do in those types of parties anyway?

Cure or Nuke.

You can't buff, or at least, not as well as a RDM can.

You can't debuff, or at least, not as well as a RDM can.

You can't pull, although I was in a party where we had a SCH pull Coeurls with paralyze, never landed, but casted it to get "hate" and pull them towards the party where the BLM slept it (that was my job, I was a BLM and hardly nuked, but always slept and debuffed). Point is, SCH pullers suck, mine died at least 5 times an hour from pulling too many at once and not having stoneskin up.

All SCHs are there for are nuke or cure. If you aren't nuking, you are curing.

Both methods require you to lose mp. Regardless of anything, you are not there to melee, but to use up all your mp, then convert and continue. He didn't see you losing mp, therefor assumed you were afk. Don't tell me that your sublimation + ballads kept you at a constant 80%+ mp 100% of the time. And that is assuming that there were bards in your party.

Plus, if you really look at the screenshots you yourself provided, you were booted for not doing your "job" which in that party was to cure, not to nuke. Shiroi got it right.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-07 12:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
I had sublimation, convert, and all the temp items. And i got booted for my MP being too high. i think some of the ppl here are missing the point. whooooooosh
Woooosh.
Where's the woooosh?
Something flew over your head you dope.
ok?
I think Spicy is drugged up at the moment.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-07 12:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Woooosh.
Where's the woooosh?
ok?
I think Spicy is drugged all the time.
FTFY.
jk spicy, great manlove<3

my take on this thread is as others: insufficient data.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-07 13:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Randomguy said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Woooosh.
Where's the woooosh?
ok?
FTFY.

>.>

Perhaps the constant hammering and sawing is getting to me.
What are you hammering and sawing?
Don't you dare say your junk.

On topic-@Tidus: Do you have more SS's/logs of this whole situation?
I think you were in the right IMO, but I still am curious. :3

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-07 13:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:

"When are you going to start curing"

"White was in red"

You missed those, 3mins later no cure, kicked.

If you missed it when i said it earlier, we had a whm, dnc, and 3 rdm. i was not the healer. i was specifically told to nuke because i asked in port jeuno before we even left. And varistor has a point, that was his mule and he was on rdm, so maybe he wanted me to heal so he could slack...idk. i could pretty much tell it was gonna suck when one of the kids flipped when i casted drain and said it "affected the lights", shoulda just left then
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-07 13:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Randomguy said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Woooosh.
Where's the woooosh?
ok?
FTFY.

>.>

Perhaps the constant hammering and sawing is getting to me.
What are you hammering and sawing?
Don't you dare say your junk.

On topic-@Tidus: Do you have more SS's/logs of this whole situation?
I think you were in the right IMO, but I still am curious. :3

no it was yesterday and i didnt even leave abyssea before i got another pt inv lol. i equipped my cudgel and put my flag up and got invited to another alliance before my cudgel was even rdy
 Alexander.Meowryu
user: Meoryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-07 13:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yeah, I dc'd once in a pt in abyssea put flag up and /sh "i'm back" or w/e. In 5 seconds I had 3 invites to parties in the zone lol. Gogogo ls parties D;.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xandor
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-09-07 14:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

the worst part is i was there for an hour, and didnt get any TE, so i wasted 2 stones on this tard. and now i only have 2 left, and cant get in another pt unless they are gettin time boxes already

no it was yesterday and i didnt even leave abyssea before i got another pt inv lol. i equipped my cudgel and put my flag up and got invited to another alliance before my cudgel was even rdy

Am I missing something?
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-07 14:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
the worst part is i was there for an hour, and didnt get any TE, so i wasted 2 stones on this tard. and now i only have 2 left, and cant get in another pt unless they are gettin time boxes already

Am I missing something?

Look at the SS, i went back to whitegate to get more stones(hp in whitegate before you say stone guy is in jeuno)

Edit: just let the thread die. it was more of w heads up to ppl on my server, and looks like all of them pretty much get it.
 Carbuncle.Xandor
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-09-07 15:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I apologize for been a retard and dont understand how you didnt have enough stones to get another party, you warped to whitegate where you took the screenshots, you got a new abyssea party before warping, then you went to get new stones (that you didnt have enough of).

/confused

But yea idm letting thread die, it was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to begin with. people are getting kicked from stuff all the times no matter if the deserved it or not, no news there.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-07 15:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They invited me and i only had 30 min left on stay, so i went and only had 1 more stone, and wasnt sure if we would be able to get TE. but we did and i left with 120 min. thread over. no more posting here.
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-09-07 15:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

<===== Is a rebel by posting.
[+]
By Limelight 2010-09-09 03:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Rofl.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-09-09 03:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
I believe that says it all.

Besides, what does a SCH do in those types of parties anyway?

Cure or Nuke.

You can't buff, or at least, not as well as a RDM can.

You can't debuff, or at least, not as well as a RDM can.

You can't pull, although I was in a party where we had a SCH pull Coeurls with paralyze, never landed, but casted it to get "hate" and pull them towards the party where the BLM slept it (that was my job, I was a BLM and hardly nuked, but always slept and debuffed). Point is, SCH pullers suck, mine died at least 5 times an hour from pulling too many at once and not having stoneskin up.

All SCHs are there for are nuke or cure. If you aren't nuking, you are curing.

Both methods require you to lose mp. Regardless of anything, you are not there to melee, but to use up all your mp, then convert and continue. He didn't see you losing mp, therefor assumed you were afk. Don't tell me that your sublimation + ballads kept you at a constant 80%+ mp 100% of the time. And that is assuming that there were bards in your party.

Plus, if you really look at the screenshots you yourself provided, you were booted for not doing your "job" which in that party was to cure, not to nuke. Shiroi got it right.
i would like to know since when rdm buffs better than sch excluding refresh2, i pulled several times on my sch landing debuffs a lot, just because you had sucky scholars with you it does not mean everyone is, and i bet my sch can outnuke/out perform your blm any day
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-09-09 03:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The ones with the smallest peens always say my so and so can out do your so and so. If you really believe that then you should just know it not feel the need to try to constantly prove yourself lol.
[+]
 Alexander.Kolossus
By Alexander.Kolossus 2010-09-14 23:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:

Am I missing something?

Edit: just let the thread die.

You're not really missing anything.

You completely ruined his chance to backpedal in his story. That's why he wants to let the thread die, because he says contradictory things like that, which show him as the asshat that he is. Not that we couldn't already tell, based on the fact that he started this thread.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
Server: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-14 23:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That background joke still makes me lol.
[+]