<Congradulations> U.S.A On Your New President!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » <Congradulations> U.S.A on your New President!!
<Congradulations> U.S.A on your New President!!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Alexander.Sgtdbo
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: sgtdbo
By Alexander.Sgtdbo 2009-01-20 19:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The Democrat vs Republican battle is the very reason why none of the ridiculous conspiracy theories are never true. If 911 really was an inside job, do you really think not one Democrat knew about it? Even if no Democrats knew, do you really think that every Republican that knew was that loyal to Bush and not one was willing to switch sides and tell the story?

The rivalry between Dems and Repubs pretty much guarantees that the truth will always come out in the end. Coverups don't work these days in America.

Just a little note on the definition of truth - there is only one truth. That is what really happened. Some people may belive one thing and others may believe another. This has nothing to do with truth.
 Siren.Cheki
Server: Siren
user: cheki
By Siren.Cheki 2009-01-20 19:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i care whats happen in the real world but this topic just a set up for folks to fight. i hope this dies down or is taken off. all folks need is another place to voice thier hate ;/
 Ramuh.Kyamiiux
Server: Ramuh
user: Kyamiiux
By Ramuh.Kyamiiux 2009-01-20 19:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

All I'm going to say is. . .the twin towers are the first sky scrapers in the history of the world to fall due to a plane crashing into them. History shows the Empire State Building stood after a b-52 bomber hit it directly. Also http://www.apfn.net/MESSAGEBOARD/06-14-04/discussion.cgi.51.html All your pentagon answers.
 Ramuh.Stryyker
user: Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-01-20 19:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sectumsempra said:
Gonna take what you say as best I can one piece at a time, whatever comes to mind first. --WHY was Bush so nonchalant about the whole ordeal (aka in the kindergarten class reading books despite the fact he was told the information of the airplanes crashing?) &gt;&gt;You don't want to create panic, especially amongst children. Why shatter their childhood by being the president who tells the little class of children that you have to go, the terrorists are attacking? That's the role of the parents. --WHY was the investigation closed and not pubicly revealed the details of the investigation? WHy the secrecy??? It's not like a secret weapon that the US came up with so that it can't be talked about on the TV (so possibly other nations can see it) &gt;&gt; Perhaps they finally learned to stop giving information where it's not needed. From what I hear, Clinton was the one who explained that to take down the towers you'd need to go by air, not by basement bombings. --WHY haven't they released (and hide the tapes) of the plane "crashing" into the Pentagon? &gt;&gt;See above. --WHY were these men flying the airplanes? &gt;&gt;As a country, we weren't fully "awake", I suppose, to the terrorist problem. We seemed to be at a lack of security then because we never knew the world could be so evil. --WHY were these men flying the airplanes? DO you seriously think airplane 3-5 hi-jackers can hold up a plane with box cutters? Seriously??? &gt;&gt;As I recall, there was no evidence of box cutters at all. The planes, being burned up and all at extremely high temperatures, had burned up mostly anything that COULD have been a weapon. They could have had scimitars or AK-47's for all we know. I may continue, I may not.

thanks for responding civily. this is all i wanted was some mature response back is all. but i want to pose some questions back to your responses that made me rememeber some thigns i left out.

you said that everythign was burned up in the plane's but why were the black boxes destroyed? (by their specs and material) they're supposed to be indestructible practically and a fire isn't going to destroy them. there's no way after all these years of crashes and black boxes surviving that this particular incidence the black boxes just "disappeared?"

my point about the hi-jackers were: how many ppl are on a flight and how many hi jackers were there? there was plenty of time for "something" possible. (im being subjective here now.)

with the question about being "awake" you are referring to civilians or armed forces? because there is the coast guard, the airforce, the army that CONSTANTLY checks the United States and watches its borders...why were they not there to stop the hi-jacking? (again being subjective and maybe a little emotional...)
why were they diverted EVEN THOUGH there was an alert that "terrorist" were planning to do somethign that day. years and years of the cia warning and never took them seriously. (and this has nothign to do now about anyone's administration because many administrations are responsible for this.) ok im just going to leave it at that. i didnt mean to rile up people's anger but i just want people to see other points not discussed.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-01-20 19:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg will probably lock the topic soon. The OP had good intentions, but unfortunately it has gotten well out of hand. It feels like the news on this board. People only want to hear the bad news. You never hear about the heroes, only the villains.

Speaking of heroes....when does the season start up again?
 Ramuh.Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-01-20 19:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sgtdbo said:
Stryyker said:
My friends and family tell me im hooked to video games and i deny that ***to this day but i know i am but iw ill deny it. um do you see where im going with this? my purpose in this world is to seek the REAL truth
?

i was using an example of denial...
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-20 19:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Holy hell I leave for a little bit, come back, and we've changed from "Yay Barack Obama" to Twin Tower Destruction Legitimacy.

Can we parse out everything but the first 3-5 posts?

lol
 Asura.Melisia
Server: Asura
user: Soraku
By Asura.Melisia 2009-01-20 19:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Stryyker said:

my point about the hi-jackers were: how many ppl are on a flight and how many hi jackers were there? there was plenty of time for "something" possible. (im being subjective here now.)

You don't get it do you? This wasn't a video game to them. They didn't know if they were going to die or not. They are not going to risk their lives to stop terrorists whose motives could be anything. Like I have stated before almost every other terrorist plane hi-jacking pre 9-11 ends with all the people on the plane going home safe and sound. If you have a family depending on you as many people who ride business flights do, your not going to risk your life to stop a terrorist with potentially non-harmful motives. I am sure if those aboard the flight had know their fate then maybe they would have done something.
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-01-20 19:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

stryyker:

as far as the black box goes i think i may have your answer. jet fuel can make very high temperature fires. it could have melted, but i'm not sure.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-01-20 19:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
On a lighter side, I would like to say that cheesecake is *** delicious. :)

LOL.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-01-20 19:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply