Ban On Gay Marriage Struck Down

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Ban on Gay Marriage Struck Down
Ban on Gay Marriage Struck Down
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-08-07 21:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

On the flip side, just because you think it's unnatural doesn't mean it is.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-07 21:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
You know what goes against nature? Doing something you dont like.
*** sake grow a brain. They cant help liking the same sex as they jts just like you liking a specific color over the other.

What would be unnatural is forcing yourself to do something you dislike. It doesnt make it right. Let them live and be happy you bitter *** get yourself a life.
you are the dumbest person.
Look, I have nothing against homosexuality, but saying "herp derp it's natural" is ridiculous. Did you know there is a mental disorder that fools you into thinking you would be better off without one or both of your limbs? Sorry I forget the name of it, but yeah. People will amputate themselves to get rid of it because they believe they will be happier without their limb(s). Sorry to take it to extremes, but just because you think something doesn't mean it's natural.

Neither is polyester, eye glasses and birth control. I guess those are out too then.

I suppose everyone who's got a disease isn't really natural either, how about we round up all the sick people and kill them.

It's smelling very 'hitler' in here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dissonant
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-07 21:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
*** sake grow a brain. They cant help liking the same sex as they jts just like you liking a specific color over the other.

What would be unnatural is forcing yourself to do something you dislike. It doesnt make it right. Let them live and be happy you bitter *** get yourself a life.
Look, I have nothing against homosexuality, but saying "herp derp it's natural" is ridiculous. Did you know there is a mental disorder that fools you into thinking you would be better off without one or both of your limbs? Sorry I forget the name of it, but yeah. People will amputate themselves to get rid of it because they believe they will be happier without their limb(s). Sorry to take it to extremes, but just because you think something doesn't mean it's natural.

Neither is polyester, eye glasses and birth control. I guess those are out too then.

I suppose everyone who's got a disease isn't really natural either, how about we round up all the sick people and kill them.

Did you even read what I said? I never said there was anything wrong with it, just like eye glasses and polyester, I just said that it is not something that occurs as anything other than an accident.
Also, thanks for the circular logic there, Linear. >.> There's something funny about what I just said...I'll figure it out at some point.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-07 21:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Not saying that there's anything wrong with being gay or that it's a deformity. He made the comparison, not I. I just turned the tables on his ***comparison. :P

Bleh.. I was just saying lol
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-08-07 21:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel I should point out that anything that occurs in nature on it's own, is natural. Just because it's not a normal occurrence, doesn't mean it's unnatural.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-07 21:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
I feel I should point out that anything that occurs in nature on it's own, is natural. Just because it's not a normal occurrence, doesn't mean it's unnatural.
So maybe unnatural is the wrong term, but it is certainly not supposed to be that way. Once again, I cannot emphasize how much I do not care about homosexuality.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-07 21:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Did you even read what I said? I never said there was anything wrong with it, just like eye glasses and polyester, I just said that it is not something that occurs as anything other than an accident.
Also, thanks for the circular logic there, Linear. >.> There's something funny about what I just said...I'll figure it out at some point.

I suppose that depends on your definition of the word 'accident'.

Some could say that our advancements in the field of science is an accident. Almost everything is the cause of an accident.
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-07 21:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
So maybe unnatural is the wrong term, but it is certainly not supposed to be that way. Once again, I cannot emphasize how much I do not care about homosexuality.

What do mean it's not meant to be that way?

God made it so that it will fit right in!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-07 21:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:

How do you know it's not supposed to be that way? You do realise that all evolution starts with a mutation right?

(Not calling gay people 'Mutants' lol)

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-07 21:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Linear said:

How do you know it's not supposed to be that way? You do realise that all evolution starts with a mutation right?

(Not calling gay people 'Mutants' lol)
So we are supposed to evolve out of existence?
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-08-07 21:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps we are. We're doing quite a nice job of *** our planet up.

Payback's a ***.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-07 21:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Incidentally, two gay guys can reproduce just fine. So can two women. You need to pay a buncha money and get science involved, but the RNA to RNA splicing works just fine regardless of the two contributing parties.

There is nothing fundamentally incompatible with two dudes' DNA. You can extract and merge it from two sperm or two eggs. Sure, you end up with a "test tube baby," but it's not terribly different than how straight couples who can't naturally reproduce do it already, if one or the other partner is incapable of producing the appropriately functioning swimmers.

Sure, in the case of two guys you then need to find a surrogate mother to lend her womb for nine months, but again, this is fairly common in assisted straight reproduction as well, when there's a problem with the mother's uterus.

I don't ever see these "it's unnatural" folks telling two straight parents not to use scientifically extended fertility methods.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-07 21:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

MPops said:
Homosexuals have parades that show the world how normal they are.
Heterosexuals have Las Vegas to show the world how normal they are.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-07 21:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Caitsith.Linear said:
So maybe unnatural is the wrong term, but it is certainly not supposed to be that way.

You have never read the theory that it is to eliminate certain things for the gene pool. Nature likes to keeps balance and order if it can and it was an interesting thing to hear about.

It is not a disease.

It is not a disorder.

It is not unnatural.

It is not wrong.

It is not harmful.

You are a *** idiot, I can not begin to explain how disappointed in humanity this thread has added to my distaste of my species.
Once again, I cannot emphasize how much I do not care about homosexuality.

You obviously do, grab a dictionary.
Why are you taking my comments as some kind of insult to homosexuality? Also, "herp derp you never read the theory that's 100% factual," no, I guess I didn't.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-07 21:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
Perhaps we are. We're doing quite a nice job of *** our planet up.

Payback's a ***.
Oh, so homosexuality is suddenly punishment? Okay.
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-08-07 21:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You asked if we're were evolving out of existence, due to homosexuality.

I stayed in the same context you started in.
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-07 21:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
Perhaps we are. We're doing quite a nice job of *** our planet up. Payback's a ***.
Oh, so homosexuality is suddenly punishment? Okay.

I think god punished you enough!

Having half of a brain, and looking like a chick must suck balls!

Edit: I hope he's not a chick ._.
She >< He?
*** I don't know!
Q.Q;
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-07 21:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't look like a chick to me. 'least he's got the figurative balls to use his RL pic as his avatar, I guess.

If we're down to insulting how other people look, I think the thread may be over.

(Edit: MPops should either register an account or quit anon trolling.)

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24