G20 Protesters, Gtfo!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » G20 protesters, gtfo!
G20 protesters, gtfo!
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 22:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Diabolos.Chibixzero said:
Not saying to kill the trouble makers Just give them a good beating. you come out to destroy things you get your face destroy. Plain and simple have some Cajones Cannucks, What you can club baby seals but can't club some idiots who have to much time on there hands.

I really do think the seal hunt is nothing to get upset about -_- it's part of native culture.

As for beating people up, what does that actually accomplish? A stronger belief in anarchy and deeper hate for authority ;o

I thought it was for population control, albeit, through a brutal, and inhumane manner

Lol I suppose that's the reason the government used, but I'm pretty sure northern first nations have been doing it for a long time.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-26 22:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Not saying to kill the trouble makers Just give them a good beating. you come out to destroy things you get your face destroy. Plain and simple have some Cajones Cannucks, What you can club baby seals but can't club some idiots who have to much time on there hands.
I really do think the seal hunt is nothing to get upset about -_- it's part of native culture. As for beating people up, what does that actually accomplish? A stronger belief in anarchy and deeper hate for authority ;o
I thought it was for population control, albeit, through a brutal, and inhumane manner

Natural selection. Two hot-headed people will fight, one will die, the other will fight again and again until he dies, possibly killing more hot-heads or innocents on the way. As for the innocents that were too pasifistic to fight back, they die as they are 'too weak' to fight for their own life. Some day, maybe we'll have a world with less hot-heads, overly peacefuls, racists and stupid people in general. Then again, get a job at McDonald's and look at the cash registers. Things are being made easier to fit the people who made less effort in their learning, where usually they would either learn or starve to death.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-26 22:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
I really do think the seal hunt is nothing to get upset about -_- it's part of native culture. As for beating people up, what does that actually accomplish? A stronger belief in anarchy and deeper hate for authority ;o

Natural selection. Two hot-headed people will fight, one will die, the other will fight again and again until he dies, possibly killing more hot-heads or innocents on the way. As for the innocents that were too pasifistic to fight back, they die as they are 'too weak' to fight for their own life. Some day, maybe we'll have a world with less hot-heads, overly peacefuls, racists and stupid people in general. Then again, get a job at McDonald's and look at the cash registers. Things are being made easier to fit the people who made less effort in their learning, where usually they would either learn or starve to death.

Highly unlikely, at best. If anything, I'm betting it only gets worse, and grows exponentially.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-06-26 22:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Highly unlikely, at best. If anything, I'm betting it only gets worse, and grows exponentially.

Seeing how it is only getting worse, I understand your point. Maybe it will peak someday, then slowly decline back to a level where it is tolerable.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-26 22:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

lulwut? Seal population...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-26 22:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

That was kinda my point, read the last bit about ***being easy for the stupid.
Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Right.. They're cute but they're a stupid animal. What do they do?
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 22:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

That was kinda my point, read the last bit about ***being easy for the stupid.
Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Right.. They're cute but they're a stupid animal. What do they do?

Tell that to vegans, seriously! If we don't eat cows, and pigs.. and chicken! Then what good are they for, really... the way I see it is I'm helping to A. control the farm animal population and B. Reduce methane gases by eating meat >)
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-26 23:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I was living in Sydney when they had the APEC summit there, no idea what the figure was, but we also spent millions on security, and declared a public holiday, closing down the entire city for the day. So not only did they waste our tax money, they also stopped us from being able to earn some of it back for a day. And then, to make things worse, the security was a *** joke anyway:

Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-26 23:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget that most of the farm raised food animals are completely dependent on us, and if we just set them off in the wild they'd all die.. And as we have to devote serious resources towards them, they need to be routinely slaughtered/processed.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-26 23:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget that most of the farm raised food animals are completely dependent on us, and if we just set them off in the wild they'd all die.. And as we have to devote serious resources towards them, they need to be routinely slaughtered/processed.

I happen to like my beef, chicken, and bacon, but if we quit raising/slaughtering/eating them, vegans would have little to nothing to *** about and being a vegetarian would mean nothing as NO ONE would really eat meat. (Include Horse, Deer, Goats, etc. in that BTW.)
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 23:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

I happen to like my beef, chicken, and bacon, but if we quit raising/slaughtering/eating them, vegans would have little to nothing to *** about and being a vegetarian would mean nothing as NO ONE would really eat meat. (Include Horse, Deer, Goats, etc. in that BTW.)

Let's be honest here, vegans are the most unhealthiest(1st world not 3rd world) people. They deprive themselves of vital nutrients by not eating meat and dairy products -.- you cannot live of JUST vegetables, regardless that they claim you can live perfectly healthy lives...

Let's face it >_> the only reason humans are at this stage of evolution is because proteins in MEAT.. we needs it @_@
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-06-26 23:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Let's be honest here, vegans are the most unhealthiest(1st world not 3rd world) people. They deprive themselves of vital nutrients by not eating meat and dairy products -.- you cannot live of JUST vegetables, regardless that they claim you can live perfectly healthy lives...

Let's face it >_> the only reason humans are at this stage of evolution is because proteins in MEAT.. we needs it @_@

This.

Unbalanced diet is unbalanced
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-26 23:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Let's be honest here, vegans are the most unhealthiest(1st world not 3rd world) people. They deprive themselves of vital nutrients by not eating meat and dairy products -.- you cannot live of JUST vegetables, regardless that they claim you can live perfectly healthy lives... Let's face it >_> the only reason humans are at this stage of evolution is because proteins in MEAT.. we needs it @_@

Isn't there protein in semen? I should date a vegan..
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-26 23:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:

Clubbing baby seals is fun!
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 23:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not kool if it's a white guy though :]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-26 23:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Inuit only.
 Sylph.Jophiell
Server: Sylph
user: jophiell
By Sylph.Jophiell 2010-06-26 23:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

lol it's funny that this topic made it here.
Even funnier that I live right in the middle of it. I saw the police car get burned, and then another police car getting burned. Banks, coffee shops and random stores along streets were smashed. It's.... actually really scary what these people are doing and making things really inconvenient.

There's the good protestors, and then there's the idiots who do that stuff. The whole city is pretty much getting trashed... and the night is just beginning.

Go Canada!
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 23:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

>< really? Those damn anarchist are still at it??
 Sylph.Jophiell
Server: Sylph
user: jophiell
By Sylph.Jophiell 2010-06-26 23:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, last I heard 103 people have been arrested so far. That was like hours ago, though. I'm just mad this whole thing closed the LCBO :(
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-26 23:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Inuit only.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-26 23:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:

Inuit only.

It's fact... when a white guy does it people flip ***... when a first nations does it.......
 Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Ceolwulf
By Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf 2010-06-28 14:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Canadian riots? Careful, they might start shouting.
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-28 14:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the G20 was some sort of counsel meeting discussing solutions to economy issues? Why would this thing be protested in the first place other than initial opinions of incompetence?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-28 14:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

these arent protesters it was a small anarch group that were all dressed in black, torched the cop car and busted tons on bizz then changed clothing and walked back into the protesters none were caught and it was super organized went down in couple of minutes and they were gone. So it was something not expected
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-28 14:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
I thought the G20 was some sort of counsel meeting discussing solutions to economy issues? Why would this thing be protested in the first place other than initial opinions of incompetence?

Economy/Finance/etc

I don't know all the reasons, but some were protesting the cost of it.

I imagine the rioting was done by those who just wanted to riot
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-28 14:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I was about to say, it wouldn't surprise me if a good handful of protesters are there for the sake of taking a stand against something, even if they don't know what it's for or why...

Look important; feels good man..

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Ceolwulf
By Gilgamesh.Ceolwulf 2010-06-28 14:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Word is there were some police plants in the Black Bloc groups to start incidents, which would give the riot police a reason to crack down on the whole group.

No evidence for this, of course. Just something I've heard tossed around.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-28 14:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Economy/Finance/etc

G20 cost a lot security wise ... so we should riot, burn down cop cars and shops to show them they are stupid spending money on security.

I've always heard that Canada doesn't like Torontonians..
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-28 14:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
Economy/Finance/etc

G20 cost a lot security wise ... so we should riot, burn down cop cars and shops to show them they are stupid spending money on security.

Haha, thank you! Someone who sees the irony in this. If you want to protest costs of security, flip it on their back by not doing stupid things like destroying cop cars.