Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » People like this make me sick
People like this make me sick
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-26 09:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

She definitely makes religion look bad, But I'd sincerely hope that people wouldn't follow after her :/ It's sad that some do ; ;
 Titan.Ironbull
Server: Titan
user: Wildbull
By Titan.Ironbull 2010-05-26 09:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shadowwind said:
the 10 commandments is all we really gotta know and follow, and not because of it being a religious thing, but just because they're more or less common sense morals, don't kill, don't steal, etc.

Next up, fire and brimstone seminar, tune in and we shall see who survives the apocalypse.
 Caitsith.Merlitz
user: Merlitz
By Caitsith.Merlitz 2010-05-26 09:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it wrong I can't wait to see Fred Phelps to kick the bucket and everyone protest at his funeral waving signs like "God hates WBC"?
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2010-05-26 09:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Ironbull said:
Carbuncle.Shadowwind said:
the 10 commandments is all we really gotta know and follow, and not because of it being a religious thing, but just because they're more or less common sense morals, don't kill, don't steal, etc.
Next up, fire and brimstone seminar, tune in and we shall see who survives the apocalypse.

Keith Richards will with 5 cockroaches.

go to 3:50
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-05-26 10:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The next time you get KO'd, remember it's because ALTANA HATES MANTHRAS AND ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS MANTHRAS!!! /fume

You all have it coming to you--you've been warned, SINNERS! Vana'diel is doomed. >:/
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-26 10:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said:
The next time you get KO'd, remember it's because ALTANA HATES MANTHRAS AND ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS MANTHRAS!!! /fume
You all have it coming to you--you've been warned, SINNERS! Vana'diel is doomed. >;/
I like this religion. This ***sounds legit. Where do I sign up?
 Caitsith.Surreal
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-26 10:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said:

You all have it coming to you--you've been warned, SINNERS! Vana'diel is doomed. >:/

XD Thankfully I am not a manthra! o.o
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-05-26 10:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said:

DEMONS! GARGOILLES! DRAGONS! MAGIC! ALL EVI....

oh wait
 Caitsith.Silvaria
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-05-26 17:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kind of interesting how some Christians I know claim that the "Golden Rule" originated in their religion (not saying anyone here claimed that, just made me think of past debates I've had with people), when in fact, the concept is universal to most religions:

The Universality of the Golden Rule in the World Religions

The hateful people in this church seem to have missed that part of their own holy book...
 Asura.Funkatron
Server: Asura
user: Funkatron
By Asura.Funkatron 2010-06-03 14:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Firstly, every news agency has agenda. It's all ruled by money and you get money from backers simply for pushing their ideals. Do not think that just fox news has agenda, every news has their inside thinkers who hire for certain perspective. This woman is loco and yet people still follow her and her church. crazy that people follow her.

You are 100% correct about the news. It's just that faux news is BY FAR the most notorious and blatant fact twisting mothe *** ever. Just go ahead and google search or youtube search "Out foxed". Its pretty bad dude.