First Page 2 3 4 5
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
You're (wrongly) asserting that elemental and enfeebling magic have different mechanics after failing to present any evidence whatsoever when the burden of proof is on you and you say Raenryong is grasping at straws?
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
@Nightfyre: Why does that have to be your mule and not your main? :(
PlasticSurgeon/Wardrobe makes everything better! At least until I have to use my RSE2 feet :( Setanta's Ledelsens and Llwydd's Clogs wruuuu and lol @ us being the trolls here. Trolls don't present data and valid arguments. They make wild accusations, fail to present any support for their arguments, pull the RL card and whatever else they can use to bait people... hey, that sounds familiar...

Lmao What on gods earth are you talking about....you must just took a blast of some meth b4 you made that last post LMAO
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-11 16:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And you say you're not pulling the RL card? lolwut
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
PlasticSurgeon/Wardrobe makes everything better!

Damn straight they do.

Levelling RDM on Hume was painful.

Levelling RDM on Cat?

Much better.
Booty shorts FTW
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
(and in fact you wrote a mocking post when I pointed out that a RDM6 will eventually Paralyze any susceptible mob in the game)
Quote:
Lol are you serious so you think that a Lv 10 rdm can land para on a mob that read IT to a 75 are you serious...u must be bored...and no the lv 10 will not land the spell on the mob that is IT to the 75 it will just resist the spell because your skill it too low reguardless of how much macc you have. Better ex take a melee job and sub rdm and get a rdm friend who is 75 and cast para in a IT mob and see which sticks....
For the sake of evidence.

funny how you'r grasping at straws...just like that crap you posted about Elemental skill and not enfeebeling skill
read my post and stfu please.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Kalico said:
@ night you really should get a job and not play so much you seem to get extremely butt hurt when some one has a different opinion than you thats signs of way too much gaming.

This doesn't apply to me I'm at work as we speak this ***gets me through my day lol. I got about an hour b4 I go home..... so hopefully some one will post that extensive testing on enfeebling skill showing it is nothing more than macc with a different name and does absolutely nothing more...still waiting...still waiting...
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-05-11 16:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
hopefully some one will post that extensive testing on enfeebling skill showing it is nothing more than macc with a different name and does absolutely nothing more...still waiting...still waiting...
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-11 16:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is now about Mithra RDMs.

Though a lot of people would've seen these already. I'll have to go hunting through my SS collection for more pics one of these days.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Since no one is acknowledging my post which pretty much /end thread, here is AGAIN

The Tests done by Lodeguy Original Japanese page English version show that 1 magic accuracy = 0.5% magic hit rate below 50% hit rate, 1.0% increase after 50% magic hit rate.
it also shows 1 skill = 1 magic accuracy and for stats such as INT = 1 magic accuracy until total int is >targetINT+10. Each additional point of INT after that gives 0.5 magic accuracy. It is unknown if any amount of stats after that limit can give 0.5 magic accuracy. It is assumed the same goes for MND vs TargetMND and CHR vs TargetCHR.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
(and in fact you wrote a mocking post when I pointed out that a RDM6 will eventually Paralyze any susceptible mob in the game)
Quote:
Lol are you serious so you think that a Lv 10 rdm can land para on a mob that read IT to a 75 are you serious...u must be bored...and no the lv 10 will not land the spell on the mob that is IT to the 75 it will just resist the spell because your skill it too low reguardless of how much macc you have. Better ex take a melee job and sub rdm and get a rdm friend who is 75 and cast para in a IT mob and see which sticks....
funny how you'r grasping at straws...just like that crap you posted about Elemental skill and not enfeebeling skill

Lmao I read that ***you posted It doesn't pertain to anything we're looking for proof that enfeebling skill it is nothing more than macc with a different name and does absolutely nothing more..
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
Quote:

Lmao I read that ***you posted It doesn't pertain to anything we're looking for proof that enfeebling skill it is nothing more than macc with a different name and does absolutely nothing more..
it shows evidence for 1 skill = 1 macc which you say is not true. You are wrong. /end thread.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-11 16:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey - stop derailing the thread, Kalico.
 Valefor.Argettio
Server: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
This thread is now about Mithra RDMs.

I'm game, brb opening photobucket
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I'm not you guys are everything i'm saying has everything to do with what the op posted
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I'm not you guys are everything i'm saying has everything to do with what the op posted
mhmm and 5 Macc > 4 m-skill
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
Quote:
it shows evidence for 1 skill = 1 macc which you say is not true. You are wrong. /end thread.

No what you posted was testing leaning to the fact that 1 Elemental skill = 1 macc but you know this already nice try bro for the people who don't actually read.....
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Starter for 10

More incoming
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-11 16:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
No what you posted was testing leaning to the fact that 1 Elemental skill = 1 macc but you know this already nice try bro for the people who don't actually read.....
It's completely relevant. First, consider the above information. Then read the bind testing, in which we see that elemental magic skill and enfeebling magic skill have the exact same effect on their respective spells. Now connect the dots... Seriously, even you should be able to see how these two pieces of information fit together.

Back to Mithras, I'm done with you.
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I just sat in WG one day and two taru (jp i think) sat next to me. nice shot

one for Raen:
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-05-11 16:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Mr. Retard:
What does 1 enfeeb skill do, that macc dont do?
Skill or macc to land ***, MND for potency on slow\para.
I cant possibly see what else enfeeb skill should do, rather than help with landing the spell, JUST LIKE MACC.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
Quote:

Actually I took this information from the same place that you got urs from. The same EXACT page. The page refers to ALL magic skills not just elemental. No where in my post did it say anything like "this is only for elemental skill." So yes, 1 macc = 1 m-skill, but just to clerify EVEN MORE, here is another part of that post on the SAME PAGE. "It has been proven that one point of skill in the appropriate magic skill (e.g. Elemental Magic, Enfeebling Magic, ...) corresponds to one point of Magic Accuracy, and not .9." BAM now stfu
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-11 16:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
one for Raen:

You tease. I wish I had this good graphics card I have now when I played FFXI :(
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Team mithra RDM, Ari was in my assault and nyzul static, it was great fun playing with her.

Right time for me to give up on this thread and do something a little more constructive (eg watch TV)
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

>< blm wearing jets..../wrist
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:

Actually all three of us are wearing Yigit (hence the screen shot of the assault group)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-05-11 16:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:

I see two cats wearing them too!

Edit: NVM!
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Actually all three of us are wearing Yigit (hence the screen shot of the assault group)
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 16:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

blm wearing yigit...even worse /wrist
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-11 16:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at my Dong swing
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-11 16:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Odin.Kalico said:
It's completely relevant. First, consider the above information. Then read the bind testing, in which we see that elemental magic skill and enfeebling magic skill have the exact same effect on their respective spells. Now connect the dots... Seriously, even you should be able to see how these two pieces of information fit together. Back to Mithras, I'm done with you.

Yeah go ahead and take another blast of meth and fall back night ...no one still has posted anything significant proving.. enfeebling skill showing it is nothing more than macc with a different name and does absolutely nothing more..so with that being said its time for me to go home take care trolls...8D
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-11 16:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll less.
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Valefor.Argettio said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

There's something better than Yigit Seraweels for hMP? Do tell.
[+]
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 16:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Valefor.Argettio said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

'cos 2hMP is bad?

Until oracles they were the best hMP legs in the game (they are now equal first).
[+]