Games You Regret Ever Playing..

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you regret ever playing..
Games you regret ever playing..
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21
 Cerberus.Ferth
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-30 15:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Not finishing it doesn't mean I didn't play it... Sorry that you got butthurt that I don't like your child's namesake.

I didn't make up anything. I may have misrepresented things and I recanted and apologized. The majority of my points are still valid...

But if it's easier for you to pout and scape-goat other games instead of coming up with cogent arguments for why you swoon at squall's brooding feminismo then Akibakei is right, and you aren't worth arguing with.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 15:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I beat this game the other day, the end guy was hard.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-30 15:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ferth said:
Not finishing it doesn't mean I didn't play it... Sorry that you got butthurt that I don't like your child's namesake.

I didn't make up anything. I may have misrepresented things and I recanted and apologized. The majority of my points are still valid...

But if it's easier for you to pout and scape-goat other games instead of coming up with cogent arguments for why you swoon at squall's brooding feminismo then Akibakei is right, and you aren't worth arguing with.

Your saying things that are fallacious. You said that you could beat the game at level 1 because every boss levelled with you (wrong) you said this was the only FF that was completable at level 1 (wrong) you said to boost GF's up you needed to use an item (wrong) you said that every enemy was easy due to summons (wrong, they would actually be harder lol)

I have no problem with the fact that you don't like it, but you like most people who say they don't like it, know *** all about the game other than "Hurr durr junction hurrrrrrrrrr"
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-30 15:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd play it just to say I have.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-30 15:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
K this thread isn't a freaking debate about whether it's a bad game or NOT. If you disagree, say so and move on. Stop bringing it up.

Anyway, here's this because..well yeah...yeah..

I wonder if this game is based upon that movie he did where we was some superhero, or if the movie is based upon this game.. (enforcer of justice is what makes me wonder)

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 15:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I should order a JP dating sim, then post it because it made me sad that I'm single IRL.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 15:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
K this thread isn't a freaking debate about whether it's a bad game or NOT. If you disagree, say so and move on. Stop bringing it up. Anyway, here's this because..well yeah...yeah..
I wonder if this game is based upon that movie he did where we was some superhero, or if the movie is based upon this game.. (enforcer of justice is what makes me wonder)

I doubt this game was based on Sha-zaam.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-30 15:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Never played the game, but the movie was pretty *** lame, so if the movie is any indication of the game.. yeah..
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-30 16:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
fallacious

Easy there with that thesaurus buddy, that thing can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

_______

I will make a confession though, I never really liked Contra *hides*. I know its a classic game but I just never got into it! Be gentle!

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
This is single-handedly the worst game you can ever find. It was rated LOWEST of the VIRTUAL BOY games.. I mean.. that's when you know you should never make a game again.. Even James thought so..

I think the worst game on Phillips CDi would be worse, MAH BOI! I wonder what's for dinner?
 Cerberus.Ferth
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-30 16:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

quote me where I said you could beat the game at level one? And yes I may have been wrong about bosses not being the same level as you are, doesn't stop people from beating them when they are 30+ levels lower than said boss... Now quote me where I said no other games could be beaten at low levels?

As for boost, OH noES its not an item but an ability that you learn... but it still makes you watch the entire summon cutscene so you can press square over and over again at designated points to improve the power of your summons.

What next? I didn't use a comma in the right place so my entire point is invalid?
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-04-30 16:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

God... The game starts good... for the first 5 minutes... then spirals down hill rapidly.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Uskies
Server: Fenrir
user: Sircyrus
By Fenrir.Uskies 2010-04-30 16:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

._. oh god..
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ihm said:
God... The game starts good... for the first 5 minutes... then spirals down hill rapidly.

Why, is she not really that revealing?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-30 16:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol.. How is a game with THAT as a cover rated 12+?

Looks like the ESRB be slippin' yo

(Not that I'm one of those idiots who freak out because someone under the age of 18 sees something 'suggestive or revealing'.. Just saying.)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol.. How is a game with THAT as a cover rated 12 ? Looks like the ESRB be slippin' yo

PEGI, not ESRB.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-30 16:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Lol.. How is a game with THAT as a cover rated 12 ? Looks like the ESRB be slippin' yo

PEGI, not ESRB.

Oh, missed that..

Okay, the *** is PEGI. ~goes to google~

EDIT: Wait, wait.. Aren't European nations even more strict on things like this then the US? o.0
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-30 16:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You're thinking Australia.

Example: PAL got the original version of Albedo's scene in Xenosaga where he cuts his own head and arm off (completed with loads of blood) to scare a little girl shitless. US got the censored version where he just rips them off which oddly lacks any blood.

You can watch the scenes on youtube.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
You're thinking Australia. Example: PAL got the original version of Albedo's scene in Xenosaga where he cuts his own head and arm off (completed with loads of blood) to scare a little girl shitless. US got the censored version where he just rips them off which oddly lacks any blood. You can watch the scenes on youtube.

Which version had the uncensored Albedo x MOMO moment?

P.S. X-Blades is rated M in the US.
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-30 16:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Japan and PAL version, I think.

Censored

Uncensored

My copy of the game is the censored one. So I presume I'm right.

Also, I've met a few people in PAL regions who bragged about having the uncensored version.

If I were a woman, I'd want Albedo's babies. He's got the greatest laugh ever.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
Japan and PAL version, I think. Censored Uncensored My copy of the game is the censored one. So I presume I'm right. Also, I've met a few people in PAL regions who bragged about having the uncensored version.

Someone said Albedo actually molested her, off screen, in one version or something.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-04-30 16:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ferth said:
Not finishing it doesn't mean I didn't play it... Sorry that you got butthurt that I don't like your child's namesake. I didn't make up anything. I may have misrepresented things and I recanted and apologized. The majority of my points are still valid... But if it's easier for you to pout and scape-goat other games instead of coming up with cogent arguments for why you swoon at squall's brooding feminismo then Akibakei is right, and you aren't worth arguing with.
Your saying things that are fallacious. You said that you could beat the game at level 1 because every boss levelled with you (wrong) you said this was the only FF that was completable at level 1 (wrong) you said to boost GF's up you needed to use an item (wrong) you said that every enemy was easy due to summons (wrong, they would actually be harder lol) I have no problem with the fact that you don't like it, but you like most people who say they don't like it, know *** all about the game other than "Hurr durr junction hurrrrrrrrrr"
Ok, so explain how someone like me, who played through the entire game, done EVERYTHING possible, explored every little nook and cranny, STILL hates it? It is the ONLY FF i've never been able to even put back in the playstation. I hated 10 nearly as much as 8, but I could at least stomach a second play through on that.
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-30 16:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

In Xenosaga 2, he makes suggestions as to doing so. He's antagonizing Jr. and says MOMO would probably enjoy if he did it instead. I'm not sure if he actually did it, but as *** insane as he is...

Looking for the vid~
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-30 16:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
In Xenosaga 2, he makes suggestions as to doing so. He's antagonizing Jr. and says MOMO would probably enjoy if he did it instead. I'm not sure if he actually did it, but as *** insane as he is... Looking for the vid~

Lol, you sick, brah.
By Vaashe 2010-04-30 16:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Enough said.

And Final Fantasy XI....so *** addicted to this game..it hurts sometimes.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21