Games You Regret Ever Playing..

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you regret ever playing..
Games you regret ever playing..
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-05-05 14:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vincentius said:
 Sylph.Vincentius
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-05 14:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

*stares blankly*

The fatality part made me smile, but it was overshadowed by the rest of that bad scene.
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-05 21:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

A very generic and bad shooting game. The makers purposely made it a run and gun game with no other aspects to it. Example: One of the missions you're out in a forest at night and handed a silenced weapon. This situation tends to call for stealth however when you try to sneak up on a guy, he automatically turns around and starts shooting. You can't hide in bushes or behind trees and ***, they find you either way.

The actual aspects where run and gun is needed is decent enough but the biggest problem was the lack of an ending... You just walk through a door and Credits just start rolling. Waitwut...?
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-06 06:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Bayonetta...damned game was a complete waste of money and time. The graphics are very pretty though!
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-05-06 06:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Caaaaalm, Rashid. lol...no gamer could hate *every* game on that list. It's obviously a troll trap. Fallout, KH and Crono were all fantastic games. No real gamer can hate all three.

I'm sorry, I forgot to explain so people wouldn't think I'm "trolling"

Fallout 3 reason for hate: I'm a major fan-boy of the original titles and my opinion the franchise was ruined by the Oblivion-like gaming feel of Fallout 3.

Reason for dislike of kingdom of heats: I feel that it's a very kiddish version of ff7, I played a good hour and a half of the game, I tried to continue but I kept finding myself bored of it, so I shut it off and played something else.

Reason for dislike of Valkyrie profile 2: I played a good 30 mins of the game, It had phenomenal graphics for a ps2 game, I found myself constantly bored of how slow the storyline picked up, I continued anyways, It was hard to get used to the format of exploration.

Reason for DBZ SAGAS: I'm a dbz fanboy, I love anything to deal with dbz, the game was good, but the dual storyline mode felt lacking, even with the terrific detail to events.

Reason for Tony Hawks Underground: The entire game just felt a bit repetitive, I fully beat it, many times to be exact, but there was no real story behind the game other than to "become the best"

Reason for Chrono trigger: like I said, I got the game in a big bulk box, went to gamecrazy, asked the clerk, what's some interesting game's I might like, Him knowing what I'm into game wise, he handed me the box and told me it was a great game, I said okay, paid the price, took it home, opened the box, found all the trinkets, felt like the game was just overcompensating just a tiny bit, so I popped in the game, And found some poor graphics, Little to no pickup at the start of the game (Storyline-wise) battle sequence was lacking, but to be honest, It's all opinions folks, You don't have to hate someone because they don't 100% agree with you. I don't hate people who like fallout 3, FF7, etc I just don't agree with them 100%
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-06 06:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

^Your reason for hating Fallout 3 is amazing, really. One game you hate the graphics, the other game you hate the storyline. The other game you hate for being repetitive. There are very few games that have all three of the aspects above in good abundance.

And hating a game because it has a certain "feel" to it and because it hurts your fanboy pride is called being an elitist gamer.

You're a joke.

[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-05-06 07:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
^Your reason for hating Fallout 3 is amazing, really. One game you hate the graphics, the other game you hate the storyline. The other game you hate for being repetitive. There are very few games that have all three of the aspects above in good abundance.

And hating a game because it has a certain "feel" to it and because it hurts your fanboy pride is called being an elitist gamer.

You're a joke.

I'm sorry, I'm not built to live up to your expectations, if I'm an "elitist" well then fine, I play games that entertain me, I don't play them just to figure out how to win. And the whole remark about me being a joke is a little much considering we're talking about video games here, I mean come on, You don't even know me and you judge me on how I pick and choose my games? Come on, that's the real joke here.

Quick Edit, I'm sorry to all the Chrono Trigger fans, I believe I've mixed up game titles here, I'm sincerely sorry for the embarrassing mistake, I'm trying hard to figure out what the name of the game is that I've mixed up with it, I'll update as soon as I figure it out.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-06 07:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

You're a joke.

I'm sorry, I'm not built to live up to your expectations, if I'm an "elitist" well then fine, I play games that entertain me, I don't play them just to figure out how to win. And the whole remark about me being a joke is a little much considering we're talking about video games here, I mean come on, You don't even know me and you judge me on how I pick and choose my games? Come on, that's the real joke here.

Your reasoning on Fallout 3 is based upon nostalgic elitism instead of any real reasons.

"I don't like any Call of Duty games, because I don't like shooters in general."

That's my reason for disliking a game, not even hating it.

You're going as far as hating a game because it "feels" like Oblivion? And because you're a fanboy of the franchise?

I'm sorry, but that's just angling for attention. You might dislike the game, but there are more practical and valid reasons for that.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-05-06 07:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

You're a joke.

Your reasoning on Fallout 3 is based upon nostalgic elitism instead of any real reasons.

"I don't like any Call of Duty games, because I don't like shooters in general."

That's my reason for disliking a game, not even hating it.

You're going as far as hating a game because it "feels" like Oblivion? And because you're a fanboy of the franchise?

I'm sorry, but that's just angling for attention. You might dislike the game, but there are more practical and valid reasons for that.

Alright, There are more practical reasons behind why I don't like fallout 3, I just though I'd be short and sweet to save time, but since you're obviously calling me out on this statement I'll list them.

My reasons for hating fallout 3 include:
Bethesda lost the whole feel of 50's futurism, and lost the feeling of nuclear-wasteland and turned it into a running joke among the "fallout 3 crew"
The graphics had plenty of room for improvement and they could have done much better with the time they had to make the game.
Fallout 3 was majorly buggy, and to some people, even after the supposed "fixes" patched by bethesda the game still hasn't been fixed in some areas.
Bethesda made the console leaned towards XBox towards the start, and for a good while before releasing the additional content to the ps3 owners, And yes I do know it was because Microsoft and Bethesda still had a contract dealing with exclusive contents for xbox system, but they delayed the content for ps3 a good while before releasing it on the deadline they announced.
The game had very repetitive running around "Go here, go there, no wait, come back there and do this, then go there etc."
There's probably a lot I'm forgetting here, but You get the point.

Edit:

Found out the game that I confused Chrono Trigger with, The title is Growlanser. My friend Andy helped me find the title of the game.
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-06 07:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Loved the first game but this one was just an abomination. The storyline was just *** stupid. God I'm hoping part 3 is better... I honestly wish they wouldn't even make 2 or 3. The initial game was beautiful as it was.
 Seraph.Corrderio
Server: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-05-08 00:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Another Mega Man abomination:

I was a fan of the Battle Network games (Until Capcom decided to do a dumbassed move and make it like Pokemon where you have 2 versions of the same game, just different battle chips/Navis) however this game is just horrid.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-08 00:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Corrderio said:

The battle network GBA games rank among my favourite games ever.

1-3 were the best 4 was fun too though.
 Seraph.Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-05-08 00:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said in my edit, they were fun until Capcom went the Pokemon way.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-08 00:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Corrderio said:
Like I said in my edit, they were fun until Capcom went the Pokemon way.

See I didn't mind that, mainly because I had 2-3 friends who bought them at release so we could trade battle chips.

GrassStage and undershot when in leafmode was cheap as hell though, unless you had a very good fire build lol.
 Seraph.Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-05-08 00:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't so it sucked not being able to get all the chips. But yeah the Gamecube one was pretty bad, they tried to mix Classic with Battle Network into a not-so-fun mix.
 Asura.Crazyjuice
Server: Asura
user: nickee
By Asura.Crazyjuice 2010-05-09 14:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

"Reason for Chrono trigger: like I said, I got the game in a big bulk box, went to gamecrazy, asked the clerk, what's some interesting game's I might like, Him knowing what I'm into game wise, he handed me the box and told me it was a great game, I said okay, paid the price, took it home, opened the box, found all the trinkets, felt like the game was just overcompensating just a tiny bit, so I popped in the game, And found some poor graphics, Little to no pickup at the start of the game (Storyline-wise) battle sequence was lacking, but to be honest, It's all opinions folks, You don't have to hate someone because they don't 100% agree with you. I don't hate people who like fallout 3, FF7, etc I just don't agree with them 100%" (Sorry, Idk why it wouldn't let me quote it right.)

I know, I know.. Opinion.. But I still think I might have died after I read that, and your first post about Chrono Trigger.

1. I'm guessing by the box with all the stuff, and by the game crazy, that it was for PS. The game was made for Super Nintendo, and though it was released after the Play Station, it had good graphics when it was new. Plus I've always thought NES-PS1 RPGs weren't about graphics much, minus cut scenes. The art was done by Akira Toriyama, I don't think I need to say anything else about that..

I was too young when it was new on SNES. So I played it on FFChronicles with the added cut scenes and whatnot. But I didn't know you could run around town looking for someone at the beginning of a game, and stop there, assuming that's what the rest of the game is all about. There isn't one bit of the story line started in 5 minutes..

All the extra goodies that came in the box were all there because of how big the game was, not because they needed to make it look more appealing, the game was huge.

Anyways, sorry sorry for the long pointless rant over an opinion. But you might do yourself a favor and give it another try, and try to at least make it to where "Chrono" fits into the title.

Back on the subject. For me, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. The game was beyond amazing in every way to me (I haven't played it since I was maybe 11, so who knows if I would still think so now) but my data got deleted on it by someone and I never got to finish it. And I can never find it now when I'm looking to buy it.. I do regret playing it because I don't know the rest of the story, like a book you never finish, kind of seems pointless.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-09 23:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Corrderio said:
Another Mega Man abomination: I was a fan of the Battle Network games (Until Capcom decided to do a dumbassed move and make it like Pokemon where you have 2 versions of the same game, just different battle chips/Navis) however this game is just horrid.
Kind of enjoyed it actually. >.>; What made me a little emo was that Bass (the secret boss) was retardedly tough the first few times you fight him, and you only needed to take 25% of his life to "win". But I kind of wish they gave the option of really fighting to 100%. That would have made it a little more enjoyable. Halfassing things ftl.
 Phoenix.Zeotah
Server: Phoenix
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-05-11 06:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Corrderio said:

I was a fan of the Battle Network games (Until Capcom decided to do a dumbassed move and make it like Pokemon where you have 2 versions of the same game, just different battle chips/Navis) however this game is just horrid.
I didn't mind this one so much, though the thing I really didn't like was the fact there was a voice clip accompanying nearly EVERY action. For example, every time megaman would jump, he'd grunt. It certainly could've been more polished I'll say that much. I did like the music however. I enjoyed the series too, but the Pokemon crap got stale rather quickly.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-11 07:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

reasons: basically they're the same damn thing. except the fact you can screw a hooker in GTA3
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zandra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zandra
By Quetzalcoatl.Zandra 2010-05-11 08:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:

because I wasted 2 years doing nothing but playing.

i loved everquest!!! i would have never started playing ffxi if my character wasn't hacked and stolen. i was running that game on lanys t'vyl!
 Lakshmi.Kadengt
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kadengt
By Lakshmi.Kadengt 2010-05-20 03:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Remoraforever : it's kingdom hearts, not kingdom of heats. xD just sayin, not flammin. lol.

@ Kalyna : gta3, gta: SA and gta: IV you can bang hookers in all of them. how is 3 different from the other 2? They take your money, you get out and kill them and then take your money back. just curious why you'd only mention 3 in that statement.
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-05-20 03:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:

It's a decent game that I'll pop in every once in a while.

However, I can't *** stand listening to my brother scream about noobtubers, campers and hackers for four *** hours straight almost every night.

omg this this this every dam night !!!
 Bismarck.Makai
Server: Bismarck
user: M4k4i
By Bismarck.Makai 2010-05-20 04:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy XIII....

I'm so *** disappointed! Way too linear, way too stupid, unintentionally funny, no cities, no real sidequests, repetitive gameplay, many mobs just differ in colour and size, boring and dumbass story, no backtracking, no secrets, no airship, unispired design of the areas, even more stupid dialogues (FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS, SARAH, FOCUS, Fal'Cie, L'Cie, we must save Sarah, I CAN DO EET (falls on his knees.....again...), I can't do it, SARAH, FOCUS). Storytelling has never been so much fail.

(Replace the actors with chars from the game and voila: Dramaturgy a la FF XIII)

I can't stand it anymore. I just too much lol. -.- There are some well made bossfights....but then again, Hope enters the stage and I wish a lightgun by my side...to blast this *** to dust. ^^
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-05-20 04:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

White Knight Chronicles.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-05-20 06:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

ffx-2...i remember my friends n i getting really excited to play it..we pop it in the ps2 and watch n watch a little more..after the intro and t singing...we stared at each other in shock for a few minutes...my friend got this disgusting look on his face and walked over to the system slowly taking the game out of the system and throwing it across his room where it sat til he moved..he claims its still sitting in that same corner un touched
edit: i eventually played it 20 hours in 1 year later but couldnt stomach the game and read the story script on the net...
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-20 08:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Simply said: it sucked. FF on easy mode.

If you enjoy trying to shoot Sonic the Hedgehog at full speed, this is your game.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-20 08:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
GTA III
GTA: San Andres
GTA IV

reasons: basically they're the same damn thing. except the fact you can screw a hooker in GTA3

But that's what made them awesome! Was basically an expansion pack, lol. But now I'm getting tired of GTA. I didn't like how in IV you had to do so many useless things...
I just want to kill people, not take chicks out on dates hoping I'd get some cheeks.
 Hades.Fathe
Server: Hades
user: Fathe
By Hades.Fathe 2010-06-06 05:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn said:
Caitsith.Linear said:

It's a decent game that I'll pop in every once in a while.

However, I can't *** stand listening to my brother scream about noobtubers, campers and hackers for four *** hours straight almost every night.

omg this this this every dam night !!!

That or listening to people talking is really annoying but yeah good game when you have nothing else to do but meh Bought it, Played it, Got Bored.
 Leviathan.Rihoko
By Leviathan.Rihoko 2010-06-06 05:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a mistake and played WoW for 3 months. I really regret the time and money I spent on that ....
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21