Games You Regret Ever Playing..

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you regret ever playing..
Games you regret ever playing..
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-05-03 16:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
I played 5 mins of Chrono trigger

Please shut the *** up. I'm tired of gamers that play a game for one minute and instantly hate it. I feel you all shouldn't be allowed to even play video games. It disgusts me.

Agreed.

Not everyone grinds through the crap to find a game they like. We're not all fan boys of every game.

Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-03 16:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Caaaaalm, Rashid. lol...no gamer could hate *every* game on that list. It's obviously a troll trap. Fallout, KH and Crono were all fantastic games. No real gamer can hate all three.

I know 'real gamers' that hate on FFVII for the simple fact that so many people love it. I don't know what to believe anymore. This is why I'm Agnostic. c.c
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-03 16:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Please shut the *** up. I'm tired of gamers that play a game for one minute and instantly hate it. I feel you all shouldn't be allowed to even play video games. It disgusts me.

Agreed.

Not everyone grinds through the crap to find a game they like. We're not all fan boys of every game.

If you haven't played more than 5 mins of a game it shows you know *** all about it.

If you can't play a game for at least an hour you're not a real gamer and should go back to playing brain training and Wii sports.

Casual gamers make me sick.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-03 16:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Agreed.

I wasn't aiming at the game, I was aiming at the "played for 5min" comment. I don't care if he tried to play one of the shittest games in history - if you only played for a very, very short time, you don't deserve to judge anything.
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-05-03 16:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Zeotah said:

Axl was annoying and any Mega Man game (of any incarnation) where he isn't playable right off the bat is unforgivable.

Holy ***, this.

If it wasn't for the fact that I love hilariously bad dubs (mostly Axl and the hyena maverick), I wouldn't have had the will to go on. Except I gave up on Sigma after finding out Sigma had like.... 5 health bars or some crap.

X8 wasn't TOO bad, but I have no idea how they messed this one up so much.
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-05-03 16:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Agreed.

If you haven't played more than 5 mins of a game it shows you know *** all about it.

If you can't play a game for at least an hour you're not a real gamer and should go back to playing brain training and Wii sports.

LOL
Quick everyone waste time on useless games. Your not a real gamer unless you do. Damn i guess i should find a copy of counter strike or ff7
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-05-03 16:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Agreed.

I wasn't aiming at the game, I was aiming at the "played for 5min" comment. I don't care if he tried to play one of the shittest games in history - if you only played for a very, very short time, you don't deserve to judge anything.

Well any game that i regret playing i have played 50%+ of it, i don't mention the 5-10 min ones.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-05-03 16:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Quick everyone waste time on useless games. Your not a real gamer unless you do. Damn i guess i should find a copy of counter strike or ff7
what is this i dont even
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-03 16:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Agreed.

LOL

No, you're not.

If you literally can't play a game for at least an hour to get a feel for it, clearly you don't have the mentality of a gamer, and should go play some casual games, clearly your intelligence is geared toward it.
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-05-03 16:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

No, you're not.

If you literally can't play a game for at least an hour to get a feel for it, clearly you don't have the mentality of a gamer, and should go play some casual games, clearly your intelligence is geared toward it.

So now i'm dumb cause i judge games quickly?
I started on pong. I've played ever since, but now i'm casual?
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-05-03 16:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone can't bother with something for more than 5 minutes, then somethin' is just up.

OH ***SON, THIS BOOK HAS TOO MANY WORDS, I BETTER DESTROY IT.

THIS MOVIE'S OPENING CREDITS BURN, TIME TO DESTROY THE DISC.
 Carbuncle.Axle
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-05-03 16:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ingraham said:
If anyone can't bother with something for more than 5 minutes, then somethin' is just up.

So if graphics suck, game play sucks, sound sucks, story sucks, its gonna get better?
 Phoenix.Ailoki
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-05-03 16:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

So if graphics suck, game play sucks, sound sucks, story sucks, its gonna get better?
I find it hard to tell if the story sucks 5 minutes into a game. I give it an hour at least like everyone else.

"Save girl who's running away from her home, but it turns out her mom is actually insane and get's brain washed by a frilly boy wearing make up who wants some much much more!"

Oh wait, I think I've seen that somewhere. xD
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-05-03 16:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a decent game that I'll pop in every once in a while.

However, I can't *** stand listening to my brother scream about noobtubers, campers and hackers for four *** hours straight almost every night.
[+]
 Cerberus.Belldandy
Server: Cerberus
user: Belldandy
By Cerberus.Belldandy 2010-05-03 16:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This game got exactly what it deserved.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-03 17:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

Because the story is totally obvious after 5 minutes!

And yes, if you quit that fast, you're casual.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-05-03 17:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Corolie said:
Edit: Forgot about this one as well -.- and I'm a huge sonic fan

lol... I enjoyed this game more than the old school Sonics (S3&K included) and Adventure 1 & 2.
why? the difficulty was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but if you find a way to evade the glitches, it's really fun.
Sega should make a Director's Cut version or something with all the glitches fixed, loading times reduced and the speed fixed..... with those changes, it'd put Sonic 4 to a shame.
OH, and the kiss scene removed.... whoever made that scene should be shot
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-03 17:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Agreed.
If you haven't played more than 5 mins of a game it shows you know *** all about it. If you can't play a game for at least an hour you're not a real gamer and should go back to playing brain training and Wii sports. Casual gamers make me sick.
LOL Quick everyone waste time on useless games. Your not a real gamer unless you do. Damn i guess i should find a copy of counter strike or ff7
No, you're not. If you literally can't play a game for at least an hour to get a feel for it, clearly you don't have the mentality of a gamer, and should go play some casual games, clearly your intelligence is geared toward it.

I loved Chrono Trigger; I hated being severely underleveled and stuck. I restarted eventually. I think I left off at the first time I entered 'The End of Time.'
By Hyper 2010-05-03 18:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Hyper said:

really now?? did you actually play through the entire game? i admit in the beginning the game sucks royal ***. its confusing as *** storyline was, and the battle system takes getting used to...but once you hit chapter 3-4 the game gets AMAZING......i've played all 20 final fantasy games (except the sequal to ff4, which i want to play badly lol) and this is actually one of the best FF games to date....

what exactly was so bad about it? and if you didn't play through the whole thing or at least up to chapter 4-4 1/2, you didn't give it proper chance cuz it doesn't take THAT long for that game to pick up dramatically.

I have finished the entire game. And yes, at first the game was amazing, I was blown away by the GFX and the depth of the storyline, but when I got to like chapter 10-11, i was thinking "repetitive!"

I understand others have their own opinions on games. Unfortunately, on this occasion, I felt let down considering I was drooling over this game for a long time. I wish I liked it more, but I don't. Serious disappointment.
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2010-05-05 10:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-05 11:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

because I wasted 2 years doing nothing but playing.
 Fenrir.Lilaan
Server: Fenrir
user: Eutace
By Fenrir.Lilaan 2010-05-05 12:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasted 3 of the 7 years I have played on FFXI.

That game became a full time job. Sucks being in a top world guild :/
 Odin.Ahligieri
Server: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2010-05-05 12:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Odin.Ahligieri said:

OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO

Sorry, but not really bro. Hated it.
 Phoenix.Zeotah
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-05-05 13:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Phoenix.Zeotah said:

Axl was annoying and any Mega Man game (of any incarnation) where he isn't playable right off the bat is unforgivable.

Holy ***, this.

If it wasn't for the fact that I love hilariously bad dubs (mostly Axl and the hyena maverick), I wouldn't have had the will to go on. Except I gave up on Sigma after finding out Sigma had like.... 5 health bars or some crap.

X8 wasn't TOO bad, but I have no idea how they messed this one up so much.
This is what happens when the original dev team moves on. The X series was SUPPOSED to stop at X5 after Inafune left it to work on Megaman Zero. X8 didn't leave anywhere near as compelled to punch babies as X6 and X7 did. MMX7 is one of the only Mega Man games I cannot fathom playing through again. The only other one being MM8.
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2010-05-05 13:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:

It's a decent game that I'll pop in every once in a while.

However, I can't *** stand listening to my brother scream about noobtubers, campers and hackers for four *** hours straight almost every night.

I felt so much better getting rid of that game than I did buying it lol
 Sylph.Vincentius
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-05 13:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, as I've skipped about 10 pages, but yeah. This game got annoying fast. Gameplay was subpar, the AI was just terrible, and I got bored fast unless Jack was being funny.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-05 13:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Belldandy said:
This game got exactly what it deserved.

E.T., Eddie Torres, The Extra Testicle.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-05 13:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vincentius said:

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread, as I've skipped about 10 pages, but yeah. This game got annoying fast. Gameplay was subpar, the AI was just terrible, and I got bored fast unless Jack was being funny.

Jack can be funny?
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-05 14:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He was funnier than the rest of the game, that's for sure. There was supposed to be a lot of comedy in the game, but it was bad. Just bad.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-05 14:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate Jack black, so I'll hate his game.

Seriously, he is one of the most over-rated people in history, I hated Tenacious D, and I hate him as an actor.

He basically sucks.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21