asaan mga pinoy ? :P
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 337 338 339
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-01-16 01:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

haha. I miss the Philippines... I just couldn't take the weather. I stayed in Makati, then a week later took a plane out to the provinces in Aklan.
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
Server: Midgardsormr
user: franzsy
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-01-16 01:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Aklan? Go to Boracay's nude beach and watch the hot Germans and Brits naked on the sand lol Many times you'll see some "ugh" sights but you'll occasionally see a hunk and/or hot chick naked there :P

I can't take the weather here either but that's what airconditioning is for :P What's funny is that when I talked to the Americans in my US linkshell when I first arrived in one they ask me if I'm playing FFXI "in a house made of straw somewhere in an isolated island, I think it's called kubo or something" lol
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-01-16 01:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL a house made of straw. I've seen bamboo shacks and stuff in the province.. Oh and because I have family there. I went to Boracay.. it was hurricane season too. Freaking crazy o.o
 Ramuh.Kaylea
By Ramuh.Kaylea 2009-01-16 02:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

When I went to PI last may we stayed in Makati as well....in the Shangri-la Hotel for a week. Stayed mostly in Metro-Manila, but we visited up in Baguio....I wanted to go to Pahlawan or Boracay...but they were packed...we ended up going to Puerto Galera...a lot of cross dressers there >_<
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-16 03:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

i was there around march - july (cause i missed it that much *blame tfc*) and i love pnas more than the fckng states >;[ honestly life over there is happier than here in states
 Caitsith.Clockwork
Server: Caitsith
user: Dartanion
By Caitsith.Clockwork 2009-01-16 03:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lived in PI for 8 years before coming back here. its alot more peaceful there unlike life here in the states. here your enemy is time. figuring out how to make a living or trying to keep a job just to pay the bills. id love to visit back home again.

lol @ TFC. i change the channel when i see kris aquino. masyado sya maarte it makes me want to strangle her. though i dont mind watching the wowowee dancers all day lol.
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-01-16 03:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

lol why are you guys saying PI? That's putang ina lol XD It's supposed to be PH, I wonder where the PI came from

Anyway, if you guys miss home, come to the Philippines' very own failblog, http://www.sablay.com it will REALLY make you guys laugh once you see the pictures and the "fail" (palpak/sablay) videos there lol Kris Aquino is extremely irritating that even graduates of her Alma Mater (Ateneo) actually refuse to be associated with her haha, oh and Wowowee is not necessarily a "cool" show :P not with the deaths associated with the stampede and Willy's uh... "questionable" nature... did you even see the Filipino version of "Twilight"? It enraged all of us here in PH that they actually took down the announcement that they're making one lol

Yeah, I was told life sa states is mostly work-sleep and repeat, finding time to play is hard. Even the foreigners themselves tell me that, I know a few Americans who actually retired here and married a Filipina to boot, that lucky girl lol
 Shiva.Quarax
Server: Shiva
user: Quarax
By Shiva.Quarax 2009-01-16 05:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Dabamylord said:
lol why are you guys saying PI? That's putang ina lol XD It's supposed to be PH, I wonder where the PI came from

Anyway, if you guys miss home, come to the Philippines' very own failblog, http://www.sablay.com it will REALLY make you guys laugh once you see the pictures and the "fail" (palpak/sablay) videos there lol Kris Aquino is extremely irritating that even graduates of her Alma Mater (Ateneo) actually refuse to be associated with her haha, oh and Wowowee is not necessarily a "cool" show :P not with the deaths associated with the stampede and Willy's uh... "questionable" nature... did you even see the Filipino version of "Twilight"? It enraged all of us here in PH that they actually took down the announcement that they're making one lol

Yeah, I was told life sa states is mostly work-sleep and repeat, finding time to play is hard. Even the foreigners themselves tell me that, I know a few Americans who actually retired here and married a Filipina to boot, that lucky girl lol

A lot of Filipino players abroad uses PI. Well, the ones that i've come across with. Means Philippine Islands. We're just a tad bit too malicious to associate it with putangina. =P Besides, might mistake PH with Place Holder =P

Anyway, any of you guys planning on coming home here anytime soon or like within the year? Give a shout out. Would like to meet fellow FFXI Filipino players abroad. =)
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-16 05:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

PI = philippine islands *correct me if am wrong*
 Diabolos.Safiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Seline
By Diabolos.Safiya 2009-01-16 06:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Um... Hello uli! Anyone here from Olongapo? Miss ko na Olongapo! Oh... are you guys still looking into moving to another server? Saan? Kung hindi... Are there anyone who plays at GMT+01??? Nasa Italy ako ngayon eh... dati sa SoCal. Hopefully sa SoCal ako uli sa 2010.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-16 08:42:23
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Dabamylord said:
no taru kicking/eating &gt;.&gt; And I speak in Taglish. It's the modern way of speaking Tagalog here in the Philippines. Reason for this is because many Tagalog words/phrases are just too damn long to pronounce/type that using it in English is much easier and understandable so no, it's not random. &gt;.&gt; If you feel uncomfortable I'll speak in straight English if you guys want it, I just thought that many flips here would relate to me and I was trying to be more "home-y" &gt;.&gt;

Aye, I figured it was some form of that.
Ex of mine was Viet, and they throw English here and there also.

Feel free to speak whatever you want, everyone -but- me seems to understand whatever is being said. *searches frantically for a translation site*
 Remora.Imola
Server: Remora
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-16 12:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I went to Philippines in 05, and havent' been back there since 1990.. mannnnnn I'd rather use that $1,300 plane ticket and go Japan, or Cabo Mexico, or somewhere else...

The only thing I enjoyed in the whole trip was eating. All my cousins and everyone else begged for money, and I wore a white shirt in Manila, turned yellow by end of day. And a dude called me KUPAL for not tipping him in the airport bathroom.. LMAFO.... NEVER AGAIN... but I may say the actresses in the films are looking a lot hotter now than what I remembered when I was 6 years old lol...

And man they played this song by Orange and Lemons - Pinoy ikaw pinoy tayo wow... it's actually good.. Karaoke was fun hahaha....

Oh and question for the people that play FFXI in PI

Where do you play it at home or cafe and just pay hourly?? Only my rich sie of the family had computers at home.. and they weren't even top notch... CRT screens mang! SOO im curious.
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-01-16 13:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If he called you kupal why didn't you hit him? Kupal means duckbutter literally, and *** (somewhere more offensive than gago) >.> That song from Oranges and Lemons is soooo saturated most of us are already sick of it. We only play FFXI at home because majority of the people here don't even have credit cards to pay for this game. Those who play FFXI are only the middle and upper class. The rest of the masses don't even know FFXI exists. They only recognize the existence of Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall. Well and Tidus too, but he isn't as popular as the aforementioned. You can't possibly be serious that people begged for money in your family >.> Those of us here are trying to correct Fil-Ams for that stereotype. My friends and I who play FFXI always have topnotch PCs but I can't speak for others though, I'm running a Quad Core and even used that trick to heighten the resolution to make FFXI "HD" for background textures. Sadly, those friends of mine who introduced me to FFXI quit and I'm the only one left. I wanted to quit FFXI last year but can't because this is the only place I can converse with JPs live and practice Japanese everyday since I live in Tondo Manila (the place of Kali and Arnis) and not Makati where most of the Japanese and expats live.
 Remora.Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-16 13:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dabamylord said:
If he called you kupal why didn't you hit him? Kupal means duckbutter literally, and *** (somewhere more offensive than gago) &gt;.&gt; That song from Oranges and Lemons is soooo saturated most of us are already sick of it. We only play FFXI at home because majority of the people here don't even have credit cards to pay for this game. Those who play FFXI are only the middle and upper class. The rest of the masses don't even know FFXI exists. They only recognize the existence of Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall. Well and Tidus too, but he isn't as popular as the aforementioned. You can't possibly be serious that people begged for money in your family &gt;.&gt; Those of us here are trying to correct Fil-Ams for that stereotype. My friends and I who play FFXI always have topnotch PCs but I can't speak for others though, I'm running a Quad Core and even used that trick to heighten the resolution to make FFXI "HD" for background textures. Sadly, those friends of mine who introduced me to FFXI quit and I'm the only one left. I wanted to quit FFXI last year but can't because this is the only place I can converse with JPs live and practice Japanese everyday since I live in Tondo Manila (the place of Kali and Arnis) and not Makati where most of the Japanese and expats live.

I see I see, I didn't hit him cuz I know they work for tips, and I didn't have any pesos on me at that time I just got to the airport there... and didn't want to give him dollars since I only had 20's and 100's at the time... so it was sorta my fault didn't think they had porters in their bathrooms.

I wasn't stereotyping about my mom's side of the family begging for money. They lived close to Angeles City, and mainly in the province area. Most of them don't do payments and wants to buy everything whole and start their own little business instead of applying for jobs. So yeah. Life their is tuff, and even though most my cousins there go to Nurse College they still need to find a way to pay for tuition and who do they ask well, a lot of their logic happens to think that if you live in America money grows in trees. So they initinally think you have money if you can travel back.. Well I wasn't expecting to have spent so much money (we're talking 5 digits in dollars), that it made me not wanna go back anymore. Cebu was nice I enjoyed swimming around my birthday time in December. But when it was time to see the family that's when all the drama started.. so I think I'll just stick with skype to say hi to my nephews and nieces.

Anywho thanks for clarifying on how you play FFXI :) I haven't met any Flips that plays from philippines, and your right most of them have never heard of FFXI..
 Garuda.Itchy
Server: Garuda
user: Itchy
By Garuda.Itchy 2009-01-16 14:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

hi!
 Ramuh.Kaylea
By Ramuh.Kaylea 2009-01-16 15:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo Haseyo....don't worry, you're not the only one. I don't know what they're saying either ; ;
 Remora.Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-16 15:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone wanna let me lot on a Wyrm Beard :/ need it for BB XD
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-16 17:03:53

My friend's first time in the past.
He thinks he's invincible.

Little does he know that the past is just the Lv75 version of the Dunes.

Kaylea said:
Yo Haseyo....don't worry, you're not the only one. I don't know what they're saying either ; ;

That makes two of us. We can now legally send reports of suspicious language and conspiracy among RMT activity. It's brillant.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-16 22:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

give me a server this taru can stay in ^^
playtimes are 4pm pst - 12am pst
sky/sea/limbus/einherjar/dynamis ;]
let me know if u need a taru :D
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-16 22:51:16

Not going to lie, Ifrit is not the most exciting server.
Except for my Triple Attack. That's pretty exciting.
 Ramuh.Kaylea
By Ramuh.Kaylea 2009-01-16 23:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

My LS does sky/sea/limbus/einherjar but our times are late night, like 9pm gather together to about 1-2am pst
 Bismarck.Kaken
user: Kaken
By Bismarck.Kaken 2009-01-17 01:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Imola said:
I went to Philippines in 05, and havent' been back there since 1990.. mannnnnn I'd rather use that $1,300 plane ticket and go Japan, or Cabo Mexico, or somewhere else...

The only thing I enjoyed in the whole trip was eating. All my cousins and everyone else begged for money, and I wore a white shirt in Manila, turned yellow by end of day. And a dude called me KUPAL for not tipping him in the airport bathroom.. LMAFO.... NEVER AGAIN... but I may say the actresses in the films are looking a lot hotter now than what I remembered when I was 6 years old lol...

And man they played this song by Orange and Lemons - Pinoy ikaw pinoy tayo wow... it's actually good.. Karaoke was fun hahaha....

Oh and question for the people that play FFXI in PI

Where do you play it at home or cafe and just pay hourly?? Only my rich sie of the family had computers at home.. and they weren't even top notch... CRT screens mang! SOO im curious.

imola ;o

wut up nig! miss u and galka <3

how's vegas life?
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-17 01:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

u paid that much for ur ticket o.O i only paid 850$ lol and i was there for about 2 months 1/2 but for comps i wasn't using CRT screens thats fasho lol and i was never treated wrong there x] treated more like a king really ehhe :D and not my cousins or family begged for money since they were rich but enjoy the philippines :] dont forget your roots.
 Odin.Anemori
Server: Odin
user: anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-17 23:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

kiddo which world are you goin to transfer?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-17 23:35:10

*chants Ifrit*
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-17 23:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply