Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Fall of the Republic
Fall of the Republic
 Pandemonium.Emeliious
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Kaph
By Pandemonium.Emeliious 2010-04-13 21:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I know many people do not care for the United States of America as much as I do.
Our people are blinded by the corporations.
Whether you like it or not, the future of the United States will impact the world in a great or dreary way.

It seems we're leaning towards destruction.
The Fall of the Republic is now.
Thank you Alex Jones for your commitment towards finding the truth, and showing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-04-13 21:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Emeliious said:
Its always either "The man", Big brother, the jews or someone else controlling/blinding us :P
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Server: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-04-13 21:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

... lol. your point?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Emeliious
Server: Pandemonium
user: Kaph
By Pandemonium.Emeliious 2010-04-13 21:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
... lol. your point?
My point is, that you're going to be affected by the drastic changes that happen because of this.
I'm posted this because it concerns you also,
You should be worried.

But, go on-- troll and question and try to get a laugh..
All that will get you is an oily keyboard, and too much radiation from your computer screen.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hiryo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-16 07:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Its always either "The man", Big brother, the jews or someone else controlling/blinding us :P

I knew it! Damn jews!
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-16 07:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

I knew it! Damn jews!

I know really, this is what we get for supporting the state of Israel.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-16 07:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbh, when i first saw this, i thought it was about Star Wars. kinda disappointed now that im actually here!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-16 07:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:
Tbh, when i first saw this, i thought it was about Star Wars. kinda disappointed now that im actually here!
/agree

but on topic:
USA's *** whoever they pic as president or in the senate or house.

my friends and i have a plan: get a large group of us and raid D.C. and take over and get rid of the stupid Religious-belief laws and try to get the country back on track without having religion impact issues and get ***done instead of sitting there for 6+ months on a stupid healthcare bill that was bullshittingly put in as law.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-16 07:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
... lol. your point?
My point is, that you're going to be affected by the drastic changes that happen because of this.
You should be worried.

All that will get you is an oily keyboard, and too much radiation from your computer screen.

Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-16 07:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
... lol. your point?
You should be worried.

Actually, that kettle looks brown!

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ashren
Server: Carbuncle
user: ashren
By Carbuncle.Ashren 2010-04-16 07:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought terrorist were scapegoat de'jour?
[+]
By Zekko 2010-04-16 07:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I know many people do not care for the United States of America as much as I do. Our people are blinded by the corporations. Whether you like it or not, the future of the United States will impact the world in a great or dreary way. It seems we're leaning towards destruction. The Fall of the Republic is now. Thank you Alex Jones for your commitment towards finding the truth, and showing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

I'll never understand why people feel the need to preach this. Other people don't need to know, they simply don't care, because the general consenus is "I don't care until this affects me" Alex Jones can't stop it, no one can, so we should just leave the issue.
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2010-04-16 08:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I laughed at this video tbh, Ive heard a bit about the NWO recently and I find it hard to believe that if all this is true then the creators of this video can't see that this goes back a long way much further than events like the creation of the american constitution, if this is true its been around since the crusades, whats to say the american constitution wasnt put together by these same people.

If its true, the fact that many of the worlds most powerful (if not all) are involved what exactly do people propose to do?
 Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Birdmanonenonly 2010-04-16 08:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:

I thought it was going to be some rant about how Bastok sucks myself.

But on topic, keep your political bs to yourself, or go post it on a forum that actually cares. I know this is a politics forum, but we're on a site that has nothing to do with politics. Sick of people preaching their dumb views to the world, you're all just looking for quick attention.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-04-16 09:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I thought this thread was about Star Wars...
 Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-16 09:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne said:
Oh I thought this thread was about Star Wars...

Now it is! :D
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-16 09:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Everyone places blame on something other than themselves.

Who caused the housing crisis? People blame the banks, the government, and financial institutions, but what it all comes down to is themselves. Nobody blame themselves for making bad loans and failing to repay it.

"Its not my fault, I didn't know that my 12k per year income isn't enough to pay for my 1.2m house"

Thats the excuse you get a lot....
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-04-16 09:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

GDI Hiryo you beat me to it >.>;
 Alexander.Garlend
Server: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-04-16 10:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how much longer till a thread starts about socialized medicine too. lol
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-16 12:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched about an hour of that video, its mostly ***.
Alexander.Garlend said:
I wonder how much longer till a thread starts about socialized medicine too. lol
That topic isn't about healthcare, its about who should pay for it.
 Lakshmi.Snuffy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Snuffy 2010-04-16 13:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

OP, why do you have so much suspicion for the government and corporations, yet so little for alarmist and doom-sayers? I do not feign to know the future of the U.S., but I do know we've been through these same problems in far worse proportions than today.

You think our government isn't representing us? When not even free white men could vote for senators and the president, didn't we make it?

You think businesses are conspiring against their workers? When all of oil was run by one man, when all of steel was run by one man, when all of rail and automobile and banking were run by plutarchs, didn't we make it?

You think we are too divided? When American butchered American with rancor in their own yards and homes, and over half a million died, did we not make it?

You think our two wars, with 10,000 soldiers dead are unwinnable? When we went to war with the industrial empire of Britannia and then the barbarous hordes of Muslim pirates hijacking our ships, did we not make it?

You think our economy is broken? When we turned every rusting factory in booming warmachines with the hands of men unemployeed for close to a decade, did we not make it?

Tell me what is different? Do you think our ancestors to be gods, devoid of the failures and faults that plague us today? You think the leaders were less selfish, the rich less greedy, the citizens less fearful, cowardly, and lazy in the face of adversity? C'mon.

If you want a professional and unbiased deep look into the fall of a republic, I suggest you read the work of Edward Gibbon.