Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-13 15:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Absolutely awesome :D /loves being white

I think most people aren't even watching

If all I have to endure is being called a cracka and not have a white onry this or that, y'know what? I'm fine with that
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-04-13 15:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:

If all I have to endure is being called a cracka and not have a white onry this or that, y'know what? I'm fine with that
The problem is why are you having to endure being called a cracka. We can't call other races by a slang name. (By we, I of course mean crackas)
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-13 15:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/shrug

Maybe 'endure' was a poor choice of words
 Siren.Vonn
Server: Siren
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2010-04-13 16:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:

The problem is why are you having to endure being called a cracka. We can't call other races by a slang name. (By we, I of course mean crackas)

"Black" is a slang name. And "Cracka" originates as the name of the guy with the whip. so if ever i am called "cracka"
i just lol and think inwardly of how the guy must be afraid i am gonna whip him... poor guy... can't even see i haven't even got a whip! how confused
 Siren.Vonn
By Siren.Vonn 2010-04-13 16:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

AAAANYWAYYY, it REALLY shouldn't be a battle of who is allowed to say what racist name, now should it? It's pretty foolish and kind of a waste of time. Stereotypes is where it's all at :D
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-04-13 16:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, found it... this is what I was referencing on the last page ;)

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-13 16:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vonn said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
I think most people aren't even watching If all I have to endure is being called a cracka and not have a white onry this or that, y'know what? I'm fine with that
"Black" is a slang name. And "Cracka" originates as the name of the guy with the whip. so if ever i am called "cracka" i just lol and think inwardly of how the guy must be afraid i am gonna whip him... poor guy... can't even see i haven't even got a whip! how confused

..I honestly thought it was a reference to saltine crackers... It never did make sense.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-04-13 16:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vonn said:
"Black" is a slang name. And "Cracka" originates as the name of the guy with the whip. so if ever i am called "cracka"
i just lol and think inwardly of how the guy must be afraid i am gonna whip him... poor guy... can't even see i haven't even got a whip! how confused
Wait, what? "Black" is a slang name?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-04-13 16:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Siren.Vonn said:
"Black" is a slang name. And "Cracka" originates as the name of the guy with the whip. so if ever i am called "cracka" i just lol and think inwardly of how the guy must be afraid i am gonna whip him... poor guy... can't even see i haven't even got a whip! how confused

Skin color is more of a varying shade of tan/brown. "Black" has nothing to do with skin color.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-04-13 16:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Siren.Vonn said:

Skin color is more of a varying shade of tan/brown. "Black" has nothing to do with skin color.
Maybe I was confusing slang with slur.
 Siren.Vonn
By Siren.Vonn 2010-04-13 16:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Vonn said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
I think most people aren't even watching If all I have to endure is being called a cracka and not have a white onry this or that, y'know what? I'm fine with that

..I honestly thought it was a reference to saltine crackers... It never did make sense.
LOL so did I for the LONGEST time.. i was like "wtf is wrong with black people!? are they seriously having the much trouble making racist names for white devils???
 Siren.Vonn
By Siren.Vonn 2010-04-13 16:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Maybe I was confusing slang with slur.

You just expanded a number of people's racist vocabulary.
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-04-13 16:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vonn said:
are they seriously having the much trouble making racist names for white devils???

As a Devil myself, I find that rather insulting. I'll have you know that we, as a race, vary from a very harsh red around childhood to a brilliant, if not cold, blue in adulthood.