Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Risingwave linkshell looking for members
Risingwave linkshell looking for members
 Sylph.Nemy
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Nemy
By Sylph.Nemy 2010-04-12 07:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently a small linkshell looking to expand into new events! Our Einherjar shell has been going since 09 (Originally Einherjarforever from fairy server) but with the server merge and looking to introduce new events to the linkshell a change was started along with a new forum to see what we can achieve.

Currently we have 2 shells:
RisingwaveEinherjar:
Risingwave - Social/Small events

Basically we are looking for members who are interested in helping others and enjoying the game for what you want to take part in. No event is mandatory but if you want help with something make sure to help others aswell. Most events (VNM, NMs, etc) mainly arranged between members.

Einherjar is not mandatory for Risingwave members but offered to build amps towards items (Ritters gorget, Delta earring, Omega Ring etc). We ask that if you want Abjuration drops that you join the event full time as a point system is in place for Abjurations and other drops.

Einherjar Times:
All times are London time (BST/GMT+1 Currently)
Its a short event lasting 1hr:
Friday 6:30pm
(looking to start a monday run same time in May)

So if your interested feel free to put in an application:

http://www.risingwave.freeforums.org/index.php
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-12 08:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a cool name... and a breath into a new LS..

Hope it works out for all of you. Really, I love the name.

Too bad Im on Caitsith. id prolyl relocate there if i had to, only B/c Spency is there

XD
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-12 08:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I need to get a restraining order? You're kinda freakin' me out >.>
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-12 08:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Sounds like a cool name... and a breath into a new LS.. Hope it works out for all of you. Really, I love the name. Too bad Im on Caitsith. id prolyl relocate there if i had to, only B/c Spency is there XD
Sylph.Spency said:
Do I need to get a restraining order? You're kinda freakin' me out >.>
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-12 08:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK, sounds like Spency is having a Case of the mondays...

Dood, I'm not that interested, was just something that stuck in my mind, like I'd go to slyph anyways.. w.e >< LOL

=(

Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-12 08:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just messin'

And ya, I'm sore as hell and tired and don't wanna be at work today

But let's not ruin this thread sooo...

Bumped!
Sylph.Nemy said:
Currently a small linkshell looking to expand into new events! Our Einherjar shell has been going since 09 (Originally Einherjarforever from fairy server) but with the server merge and looking to introduce new events to the linkshell a change was started along with a new forum to see what we can achieve. Currently we have 2 shells: RisingwaveEinherjar: Risingwave - Social/Small events Basically we are looking for members who are interested in helping others and enjoying the game for what you want to take part in. No event is mandatory but if you want help with something make sure to help others aswell. Most events (VNM, NMs, etc) mainly arranged between members. Einherjar is not mandatory for Risingwave members but offered to build amps towards items (Ritters gorget, Delta earring, Omega Ring etc). We ask that if you want Abjuration drops that you join the event full time as a point system is in place for Abjurations and other drops. Einherjar Times: All times are London time (BST/GMT 1 Currently) Its a short event lasting 1hr: Friday 6:30pm (looking to start a monday run same time in May) So if your interested feel free to put in an application: http://www.risingwave.freeforums.org/index.php
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-12 09:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya sry Man.. But I was just trying to prop ya up.....is all!

I don't ever have a case of the mondays myself, I have what you call...a case of the Tuesdays... I start work then.

LOL

but ya NP.. when I mess with pppl, I always throw in a LOL to make ppl see that I am, just so you know!

food for thought!
 Fairy.Wingedangel
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Wingedangel 2010-04-12 21:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Nemy! ;D
 Sylph.Starstrukk
user: Xera
By Sylph.Starstrukk 2010-04-12 22:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Semi interested, how often do you guys do Odin?
 Sylph.Nemy
user: Nemy
By Sylph.Nemy 2010-04-13 03:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Wingedangel said:
Hi Nemy! ;D

Wingy xD
Sylph.Starstrukk said:
Semi interested, how often do you guys do Odin?

We are still working towards our first odin, we have had alot of attendance issues that has been our main downfall, we have now settled into steady 26+ per run which has given the shell new life.

We have nice group of members and are currently sitting on 5/9 clears with additional 2 characters with clears to help move up faster once we have a constant member base. Hoping to get a monday run started in May to help things move along abit more.

As for the event side of the shell, this is for people who want to focus on small events that can be planned between members. Hoping it will grow into something fun but with any new shell takes time to get going.
 Sylph.Wolfjorg
user: wolfjorgg
By Sylph.Wolfjorg 2010-04-13 07:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I can give a tell when I get back in like a week, sounds like a good shell to heave fun in.