Link | Quote | Reply

D:
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-26 06:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Campaign as an Odin WHM

1) Forget you have the ability to target others.
2) Isolate 1 monster and take it 500,000 miles away from the campaign fort.
3) Whack it for about 3 hours.
4) Make everyone wait for you
5) Get the same Experience you would have staying near the fort, only 130 times faster
6) Raise people after the Union Spoils lot out (if at all).
Server: Odin
By Odin.Potpressure 2010-04-26 06:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, as WHM should be easy enough to get EXP. Use full haste set and any decent club like perdu or something more exotic. /nin for shadows. If you dont already have mystic boon its a must have. You can get a ton of MP back from it. Spam cures and haste on people around you and burn MP on anything like dry cures on people if its full when TP is ready. Solace and misery are great also. Solace to save your life when shadows are down and HP is low for Stoneskin and than u can rebuff, misery with Auspice for extra acc. and en-light. I usually get around the same as anyone I am with if anyone at all.
Good luck
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-04-26 07:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

whm/nin is for an extra hammer. using shadows gimps xp!

i like solace because then i make light and holy for super mbs.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-04-26 07:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
whm/nin is for an extra hammer. using shadows gimps xp! i like solace because then i make light and holy for super mbs.
i usually do misery + auspice since i can't hit worth crap lol

right now i'm just working on nin to 37 (it's 30 right now) then gonna try working on my club skill (it's at like 160ish maybe i dun remember off hand)

speaking of which, i went whm/nin for besieged one day and i only lvl'd up club like once. it sucked :(

also what's cheap armor for whm/nin for besieged/campaign to help get clubskills (in besieged) and accuracy stuff lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-04-26 20:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

you can easily solo crabs in kuftal without a nin sub. even if you couldn't, you could just zone them. that would get you to 190-200ish?

besieged mobs are really evasive, i tried skilling up there with sushi and still couldn't hit.

ohat
spectacles
royal redingote/reverend mail/tabin jupon
blessed mitts(haste)/battle gloves
blood ring/woodsman ring/sniper's ring
virtuoso belt/life belt
vendor's slops
blessed pumps (haste)

i rarely use whm/nin. not that it's not useful, but it's not useful for the things i do (which includes campaign). not that whm/sch is absolutely better-- i just prefer to play that way. it's useful for soloing things that hit hard. oh, also mystic boon is amazing.
[+]