users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » RelicHunters LS Recruitment Page
RelicHunters LS Recruitment Page
 Carbuncle.Omar
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-04-02 14:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap I go to work and this thread grows to 30 posts!?! let me correct some statements.

Dharma- I already answered your question when I said "jerkoffs like you deserve what they get honestly."

Simurgh- I'm sorry your 2THFs and RDM couldnt handle simmy and you wiped. We came and cleaned up your mess though. cry about it.

KB- I've never called for help on any NMs or HNMs so whoever said that is a complete retard that doesn't know what they're talking about so lol @ you. Furthermore I have never even see a CFH KB before.

Alice, Dharma, Gilster- I don't need to talk any sh*t here to feel good about myself. The terrible reputations you have made for yourselves on this server say everything.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-04-02 14:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

<------------------------- Look @ the Avatar :)
Carbuncle.Omar said:
holy crap I go to work and this thread grows to 30 posts!?! let me correct some statements. Dharma- I already answered your question when I said "jerkoffs like you deserve what they get honestly." Simurgh- I'm sorry your 2THFs and RDM couldnt handle simmy and you wiped. We came and cleaned up your mess though. cry about it. KB- I've never called for help on any NMs or HNMs so whoever said that is a complete retard that doesn't know what they're talking about so lol @ you. Furthermore I have never even see a CFH KB before. Alice, Dharma, Gilster- I don't need to talk any sh*t here to feel good about myself. The terrible reputations you have made for yourselves on this server say everything.
By jreids 2010-04-02 14:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

the mpk and mob stealing is small, i'm more concern about the rmt activities that's being done...
 Carbuncle.Arona
user: Arona
By Carbuncle.Arona 2010-04-02 14:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

jreids said:
the mpk and mob stealing is small, i'm more concern about the rmt activities that's being done...

How did RMT come to this?

Carbuncle.Dharma
user: smith
By Carbuncle.Dharma 2010-04-02 14:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Omar said:
holy crap I go to work and this thread grows to 30 posts!?! let me correct some statements. Dharma- I already answered your question when I said "jerkoffs like you deserve what they get honestly." Simurgh- I'm sorry your 2THFs and RDM couldnt handle simmy and you wiped. We came and cleaned up your mess though. cry about it. KB- I've never called for help on any NMs or HNMs so whoever said that is a complete retard that doesn't know what they're talking about so lol @ you. Furthermore I have never even see a CFH KB before. Alice, Dharma, Gilster- I don't need to talk any sh*t here to feel good about myself. The terrible reputations you have made for yourselves on this server say everything.

Ok , lets get this straight. I don't a flying *** about my vitural reputation on this game.Oh no I am hated o.o, I guess I will call it quits and go crawl in a hole. I haven't done ***to anyone and I am hated, again, like I give a ***. You must have a pathetic life to think that any video game rep would acutually amount to something. So again, go diaga some more keepers and tell us all how your rep is so high and how it means something to you and your pathetic life.
[+]
By jreids 2010-04-02 14:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

the op is known for that, and if he's the head of the shell, there's going to be rmt activities...
 Carbuncle.Araselo
user: Araselo
By Carbuncle.Araselo 2010-04-02 14:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh* I'm surprised, there's nothing here about dynamis. /endsarcasm
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-04-02 15:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

jreids said:
the op is known for that, and if he's the head of the shell, there's going to be rmt activities...
Solentus Has Gaven His Char to many ppl i wouldnt doubt it. i think he sold it to someone but he got it bk. Reminds me of someone >.O
By jreids 2010-04-02 15:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

nope not Solentus. not from this server and his msn,yahoo,aim contact will give you a hint ;)

By jreids 2010-04-02 21:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Araselo said:
*sigh* I'm surprised, there's nothing here about dynamis. /endsarcasm

right.... should know better than stealing accounts like lordgenbu of asura >_>
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-04-02 21:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I have the 3min back I just wasted here?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arona
user: Arona
By Carbuncle.Arona 2010-04-02 21:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Snoochybooch said:

Yes, here you go |3 mins|
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-04-02 21:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arona said:

Oh hellz ya!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-04-02 22:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arona said:
Oh hellz ya!
u want the 3mins from reading the forums but not ur life back from the game? Wow.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-04-02 22:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Carbuncle.Arona said:
Oh hellz ya!
u want the 3mins from reading the forums but not ur life back from the game? Wow.

I enjoy my time spent in game, therefore not a waste. It's funny you would feel otherwise yet commit so much time to it not only in the game but browsing websites about it.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-04-02 22:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Carbuncle.Arona said:
Oh hellz ya!
I enjoy my time spent in game, therefore not a waste. It's funny you would feel otherwise yet commit so much time to it not only in the game but browsing websites about it.
what are u doing right now? lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-04-02 22:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

/Whooosh

I'm actually on 24 hour duty on a Coast guard cutter.

What about you?
[+]