Don't Trust Balvont.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Don't Trust Balvont.
Don't Trust Balvont.
First Page 2 3
 Pandemonium.Stryger
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Stryger
By Pandemonium.Stryger 2008-12-03 09:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Tuesday December 2nd. Balvont Ninja lotted Homam Hands and Legs. If you're a Linkshell leader Don't Trust him.
Screenshot to Prove it.
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/Amaretzu/7f1d8782.jpg
[+]
 Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt 2008-12-03 10:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

What LS leader passes when others have not? If you allow people to take advantage of things like this...they will.
[+]
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Server: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2008-12-03 14:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

ouch
[+]
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-03 14:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to agree with Scuz. Although it doesn't make right what bal did. You can't not pay attention to how or whats going on. Honestly he could say he accidently clicked lot instead of pass. What can you do about that? Obviously everyone else made a decision on that item. At least two ppl should make last decision, leader (whoever is in charge) and person getting item (should lot after everyone else passed). If anything goes wrong, leader can kick.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-03 20:27:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

He's gone. I highly doubt he'll stay in this server, and in the event he moves he will (If he's smart) change his characters name, making him untraceable. (By us)

If you haven't done so already, report this to a GM, it is a bannable offense and he can be punished.
 Pandemonium.Onewingedangel
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-03 20:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Omfg can't believe Bal did this, know him from a old sky shell....but then again Idk....heard something about him selling off items from a account he was asked to look after and didn't return a Nobles Tunic from the account to the sky shell but Idk what happened with that.
But yea he's prob gone.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-12-03 21:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Assholish yes, bannable offense... really? Being able to assign a lootmaster would be a great feature in raids.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-03 21:16:11

Well bannable if he has previous offenses.. I remember a few weeks ago when that one player stole items in-game from a BCNM. He got banned. There was an FFXIAH post on it:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=812
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-03 21:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol.... I accidentally Ninja lotted on my friend's Swift Belt, with 986 points............. I felt SO bad, but there was nothing I could have done, I accidentally clicked lot instead of pass. My own pop item didn't drop an SB, but an awesome friend's FC dropped, so all is sort of well.... heh. ; ;

User submitted image
 Pandemonium.Stryger
By Pandemonium.Stryger 2008-12-03 21:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

He jumped yes, and to Fairy from what im told, so anyway anyone on Fairy watch out for that worthless elvaan
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-03 21:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you know his job levels and the name on Fairy?
 Pandemonium.Stryger
By Pandemonium.Stryger 2008-12-04 08:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Name i dunno, Job lvls are RDM, BLM, DRG, BRD75, -Edit:WAR75 too- ones i remember neway, was also lvling THF befor he left, was lvl 51
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-04 09:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf we don't want him D:!!! Any more details like, I'm assuming male model (I've known males to play female ones) and stuff like size/hair style/hair color and any rare equip he might have? Homam isn't exactly rare these days.
 Pandemonium.Stryger
By Pandemonium.Stryger 2008-12-04 09:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This is his BLM
User submitted image
best i can think of for now
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2008-12-04 09:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao that's the most generic BLM pic ever. I'm sure we can track him down now... I mean, it's not like everyone wears a weskit with mahatma slops... nah, he's gotta be the only one. And dude... that hat is so freakin rare, it's a dead giveaway
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-04 12:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sovereign said:
lmao that's the most generic BLM pic ever. I'm sure we can track him down now... I mean, it's not like everyone wears a weskit with mahatma slops... nah, he's gotta be the only one. And dude... that hat is so freakin rare, it's a dead giveaway

Lol fact.

Glad he not on Levi, hope u guys can track him down and post his new name. Cant be that many elvaan males with 75blm,drg,rdm,brd,war out there...
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2008-12-04 12:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yakutatazu said:
Homam isn't exactly rare these days.

Q_Q

Anywayyyys...Hope you find him.
 Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt 2008-12-04 13:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This dude is getting his DRG pimped out. Kinda making we wonder if all well geared DRGs do this. :)
 Pandemonium.Natasdrol
By Pandemonium.Natasdrol 2008-12-04 13:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

well i am a sac in his sea ls and was... WAS a decent friend of mine. untill this came about. he lotted 1 of my fort torques and one of my love torques. the love torque he lotted 2 days before transfer. very disgusted at this point. would be a shame for this to happen to some one else linkshell hence the reason for the post.

as you all know his jobs he has a love/fort torque. askar head goiliad body as you saw from liquidz post. has floor 100 nyzul isle... not to much more to say besides he is an ***. GL to you Balvont i hope you find a heart not to screw over the next people you run with in your new server with a new name
 Pandemonium.Ridabond
user: Ridabond
By Pandemonium.Ridabond 2008-12-05 17:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Its quite simple if you wanna find him. Just wait a few weeks till he has bought something on AH of where ever he is and do a search for EV with his 75 jobs. It will list all EV with them jobs on all servers.

E.G. http://www.ffxiah.com/player_search.php?&sid=0&race=Elv&war[0]=75&war[1]=75&blm[0]=75&blm[1]=75&rdm[0]=75&rdm[1]=75&brd[0]=75&brd[1]=75&drg[0]=75&drg[1]=75&match=and
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2008-12-05 17:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe someone can remember what country he was from and what rank? ;0 that'd also help
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-05 17:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I can ask around, I think he was Sandy rank 10 but he might have swtiched nations before the Nin lot remeber seeing him as Windy but 100% sure.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2008-12-05 18:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said:
Being able to assign a lootmaster would be a great feature in raids.

There is quartermaster but no one uses it. TBH, if you're going to do a run and it's your pop item, set the option. less NIN lotting would probaly happen.

Tracking him would most likely be near impossible. We have enough of these on Fairy, no more please. Then again, probaly just have to look for a 75 noob.....
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-05 19:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lethewaters said:
Scragg said:
Being able to assign a lootmaster would be a great feature in raids.

There is quartermaster but no one uses it. TBH, if you're going to do a run and it's your pop item, set the option. less NIN lotting would probaly happen.

Tracking him would most likely be near impossible. We have enough of these on Fairy, no more please. Then again, probaly just have to look for a 75 noob.....

The ninja lot was done in Limbus not a bcnm/ksnm/isnm/etc.. You can't QM someone there so his idea of a lootmaster would actually be awesome.
Ridabond said:
Its quite simple if you wanna find him. Just wait a few weeks till he has bought something on AH of where ever he is and do a search for EV with his 75 jobs. It will list all EV with them jobs on all servers.

Only issue with is that he would have to register with ffxiah.com in order to search him. And with a forum here warning about his actions I highly doubt he is stupid enough to do so.

The pics of him were a start but finding him would be kinda like a needle in a haystack tbh. If he did indeed move to Fairy and does any activity with this site I'd guess he would keep a low profile until he can move again though.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2008-12-05 19:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

All We can do is have honest ppl keep an eye on him on every server, if ppl look at this thread.

I'll do my best to keep and eye out on Caitsith.

A'ight?

you got Pinned...

'why is it bad things happen to good people, why I believe in Karma!'
 Pandemonium.Balvont
user: Balvont
By Pandemonium.Balvont 2008-12-05 22:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you guys HONESTLY believe that i still play this game?
I told Plinx/Sameck/Lly/Oneiros/Liara that I was going to quit this game.
And, I did. (:
On World of Warcraft.

The reason I 'ninja lotted' the gear was because i was sick and *** tired of how shitty the lotting was going in Ivalice. Jak and friends nearly always had 100+ points.

Jak can play victim all he wants,
but what he does well is play favorites to Ladyyunalesca and a couple others.
Before Lady decided to switch from Ultima Tier to Omega Tier, we did about a 1:1 ratio of both limbus gods.
When she did switch, it went from 3:1..
***, done with game.
its more like work anyway.

oh and to all nay-sayers...
i didn't quit cause it was "too hard"
not even fun to pay 12.95+ a month.

but, wtfe.
lets pretend i do play.

GL on searching for a char that didn't transfer.
I'm still on pandy dumb shits.
Just de-activated... that all.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Nerevar
user:
By Pandemonium.Nerevar 2008-12-05 23:33:36

Can I have your character?
 Pandemonium.Judes
user: Judes
By Pandemonium.Judes 2008-12-05 23:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

DRG/BLM [All right!]?
Your lots are made of win Bal. :O
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-06 00:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing I can say it is unfair the way Jak lets Lady lot anything she wants, but everyone on Pandy knows Jak and Lady are loot *** same with his group that he lets lot stuff before others.
Lady's loss of the homan I don't feel sorry for, it's the other person's lot I do. ;/
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ridabond
user: Ridabond
By Pandemonium.Ridabond 2008-12-06 13:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So you are unhappy with the way Lady and Jak lots so you steal your friend Liara's Loot LOL nice guy you must be IRL.
Assuming as you listed Liara as one of the people you said you were quitting.

And tbh I dont really care what you do or did I was just enlightening people on if they wanted to find you thats how they do it.
First Page 2 3