Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***there goes the neighbourhood god damn welshys
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2010-03-29 09:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Final Flame XI! Have a nice day.
 Pandemonium.Despain
Server: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 10:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Goldberg, you ***.
By Antonaki 2010-03-29 10:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Despain said:
Goldberg, you ***.

thats harsh... hes not a ***.. he is just scottish
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
Server: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-03-29 10:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Grab a linkshell from anyone... make sure is social Linkshell and equip it.

2. Google "ffxi linkshell community" and enter your FF11 ID and Password. That is an official Square Enix site. Find your linkshell and JOIN. Once you join make all information public. For step #4.... I tell you later... under PROFILE EDITOR, make sure to copy that HYPERLINK once all you char info is SET.

3. Go to ffxiah.com and register your character (MAKE SURE) u have bought something from JEUNO Auction House, anything so your activity is recorded. DO NOT USE YOU PLAYONLINE ID or PASSWORD on ffxiah.com use you Screen NAME and make a password (NOT YOUR PLAYONLINE -- DO NOT USE THAT ONE OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR MOM OR FRIENDS -- I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR/LOUD ENOUGH)

4. GO to Configure your Character, ffxiah.com will ask you to buy a single crystal for a price (in JEUNO AH) Ask your LS friends help you get to JEUNO. --- FROM Step #2 --- now that your character is veryfied, paste that HYPERLINK on your "Configure CHARACTER" section of ffxiah.com and put down country flag, etc. You should now see all cool equipments you put on and MOST IMPORTANTLY you can CHECK your levels/crafts/ and missions and see how you stack amongst everyone else. Don't worry if you are #20,658... soon you will get to top 25 of server. =^-^= GOOD LUCK!!!!

Last thing... DONT REPLY to in-game message from GM=Game Masters or people asking you to visit RMT = Real Money Trading Sites. They will steal your password and gil. NO GM or PLAYONLINE will ask you for password, unless you call them to their OFFICIAL Phone number!!!
[+]
 Asura.Icecube
Server: Asura
user: Goldberg
By Asura.Icecube 2010-03-29 10:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Goldberg, you ***.

Icecube now thankyou very much!
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 12:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at Pwrlessgirl go.
 Titan.Stealthwolf
Server: Titan
By Titan.Stealthwolf 2010-03-29 12:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

hiya pwr hows sylph treating you? Ah settled down yet? And how are VIPSONLY or whatever their called now?
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 12:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Icecube said:
Goldberg, you ***.

VS.

By IronGurl 2010-03-29 12:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Icecube said:
Goldberg, you ***.
VS.

LOL what kind of a DORK/GEEK names themselves after a wrestler or rapper anyway? LMAO!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2010-03-29 12:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Icecube said:
Oh ***there goes the neighbourhood god damn welshys

You had to change to huh.. sucks.

Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 12:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

IronGurl said:
LOL what kind of a DORK/GEEK names themselves after a wrestler or rapper anyway? LMAO!

I don't know. What kind of *** hides behind a name, remaining anonymous, while making fun of other people, whilst naming themselves IronGurl?

Dumb ***. Kill yourself.
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2010-03-29 12:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Some angry folks on this forum lately.
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-29 12:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends what youre into, some people could consider golf dorky but Tigerwoods still a quality name. Goldberg was one of few wrestlers who I considered "cool" when I used to watch it along with Rey Mysterio on TNT WCW nitro lol. Also as for naming yourself after rap artist dont see that being geeky at all maybe perhaps "wigga" but not really dorky. If I was gonna change my name to a rappers id choose charli 2na, percee p , guru, rakim , krs one in no real order but ice cube wouldnt be that high in the list.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-03-29 12:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Despain are you even wanted here anymore? Or anywhere for that matter...stick to the OP take your useless ***somewhere else..i'm tired of ppl being asshats just because they can! /votes for a Blacklist feature.

Hmm this is gunna be odd..answering the OP.

Welcome to the game, it can be confusing and overwhelming at first..experiement with a few jobs to find something you like..and don't be afraid to ask questions either here or find a friend in game..for hells sack you can even PM here and ill try to help where I can. Hope this helps..stick with the game its great fun.

SideNote: When you run into the true douche's of the game like Despain /blacklist add <name> is your friend.

~Enjoy
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-03-29 13:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

IronGurl said:

The same people who name themselves 'CloudStrifexx' ?
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 14:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Despain are you even wanted here anymore? Or anywhere for that matter...stick to the OP take your useless ***somewhere else..i'm tired of ppl being asshats just because they can! /votes for a Blacklist feature.

Hmm this is gunna be odd..answering the OP.

SideNote: When you run into the true douche's of the game like Despain /blacklist add <name> is your friend.

~Enjoy

You do realize I was defending a LS member of mine, right? And I did stick to the OP, read my first post in this thread.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-29 15:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shamaya said:
You, sir OP, are very vague. Welcome to Asura tho.

Along with Shamaya, even though I'm from Caitsith, Talk to Either Shamayo or Korpg.. I'm sure other Asurans will make your gaming experience a good one.

Please watch out for threads like these..take it how you like..

What is this {Frypan} deal?
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-03-29 16:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Stealthwolf said:
hiya pwr hows sylph treating you? Ah settled down yet? And how are VIPSONLY or whatever their called now?

Hihi there Stealth... I'm doing good in Sylph on the neverending quest to max all jobs and crafts.
As far as prices go, they are cheaper than Fairy, so im loading on Platinum and Philo stones atm till some economic shift.

VIPS's LS leader moved to Shiva server. The rest from Fairy moved to Sylph as per Merger, 1/2 of them got lost although we told them whom to look for to re-pearl.

What bothers me is that half of the people on new LS got NINJA LOT by Aegisbushido <<It is a bad practice to SOLICIT people within a LINKSHELL = PARASITES that feed from the work of others>>... so basically our new Sylph LS "DeathCount" has been decimated. We are social LS and we are as usual recruiting people.
 Titan.Stealthwolf
By Titan.Stealthwolf 2010-03-29 17:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pwrlessgirl said:
Titan.Stealthwolf said:

Hihi there Stealth... I'm doing good in Sylph on the neverending quest to max all jobs and crafts.
As far as prices go, they are cheaper than Fairy, so im loading on Platinum and Philo stones atm till some economic shift.

VIPS's LS leader moved to Shiva server. The rest from Fairy moved to Sylph as per Merger, 1/2 of them got lost although we told them whom to look for to re-pearl.

What bothers me is that half of the people on new LS got NINJA LOT by Aegisbushido <<It is a bad practice to SOLICIT people within a LINKSHELL = PARASITES that feed from the work of others>>... so basically our new Sylph LS "DeathCount" has been decimated. We are social LS and we are as usual recruiting people.
ahh if i could only persuade you to come to titan /cry. It always happens with bigger ls's try ninja lot other ls members we have the same problem on titan but the social ls i'm in now is full of experienced players, only joined it febuary but its got a great atmostphere and really funny people plus a good mix of americans and gmt players so there is always someone on as far as i know.

PS: are you looking forward to the new caps for crafting and Lv's? and iv herd something about being able to dynamis with only a party of people and it becomming like a bigger form of assult to you wouldn't need to go and get a specific ls for it, if true gunna be a great addition. ^^

Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-03-29 17:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I welcome lvl 99 and new Crafts!
And with new updates I'll be LOL SMN BURN GONE!!! HAHA, since I never burn my jobs. I'd like to see more competition of people, on XP party camps, makes the fishermans' job a good challenge.
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-29 17:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Why on Earth would anyone want more competition at exp camps? D:
 Titan.Stealthwolf
By Titan.Stealthwolf 2010-03-29 17:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pwrlessgirl said:
I welcome lvl 99 and new Crafts!
And with new updates I'll be LOL SMN BURN GONE!!! HAHA, since I never burn my jobs. I'd like to see more competition of people, on XP party camps, makes the fishermans' job a good challenge.
lol lets see if they make my drg a bit more party friendly or stupidly strong to solo and a Penta v2 (yes please, can i have it?).
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-29 17:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Vertox said:
Hey everyone I'm new to this game and was wondering if anyone could help me out?
I'm usually on, send me a /tell sometime and I can help to the best of my ability. I've even got a good social LS that'd be helpful to someone new. Also /welcome to FFXI and Asura!
By Vertox 2010-03-29 21:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

um i used my tabs to buy a field parchment for introduction, how do i use it?
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-30 02:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Vertox said:
um i used my tabs to buy a field parchment for introduction, how do i use it?

You bought an augment fight with those tabs.. probably not what you wanted to do, just stick with the training regiments for the most part

but the introduction thing you'll need to find a field parchment or something and trade it an item or gil or beastmenseals and fight a monster for some reward
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2010-03-30 03:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

seriously tho, save your beast seals, i have a person i know that will give u like 300k for 60 beast seals.
welcome to ffxi, but really you dont see very many new players now a days
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-30 03:33:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Vertox, if you can tell me what nation you are in, what level you are at, and what job you intend to play, i can probably give you a good idea of what your immediate priorities should be.

Also, are you using windower? If you've just started now, i think using windower along with apradar can take about a year's worth of learning curve off of the game.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2010-03-30 04:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
IronGurl said:

The same people who name themselves 'CloudStrifexx' ?

^ this, how many different variations of cloud, sephiroth, tifa squall etc etc do you see scattered around.. its laughable
 Bismarck.Hisagi
Server: Bismarck
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-03-30 05:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucks to be you for buying an Xbox in the first place. Poor piece of ***.
FF14 will come out for xbox too, yes ps3 internet is free but it *** sucks i prefer to pay than getting useless ***.
ps3 has no games, enjoy playing all ur games offline cuz no1 play on ps3. nowgtfo