Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Butthurt Endgame Linkshell LFM
Butthurt Endgame Linkshell LFM
 Carbuncle.Aihree
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: aihree
By Carbuncle.Aihree 2010-03-28 18:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard the thief is in Outlaws now. I congratulate you on your good sense in kicking Hesitant out of your LS. May you have success.

Now if only Ravenal comes to the same realization that having an untrustworthy liar and thief in the LS is more of a detriment than any possible gain, everything will be fine in Outlaws too.
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-28 18:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Aihree said:
I heard the thief is in Outlaws now. I congratulate you on your good sense in kicking Hesitant out of your LS. May you have success. Now if only Ravenal comes to the same realization that having an untrustworthy liar and thief in the LS is more of a detriment than any possible gain, everything will be fine in Outlaws too.

lol I actually feel bad for Hesitant. For a relic owner Ravenal isn't really that good. Even his ls is a joke the only people with good gear are the leaders or the RL friends of the leaders. Everyone else forget it they have the left over gear the leaders don't want. I guess his members are brainwashed or something. I noticed their flaw from Day 1. So ya Kudos to Ravenal for manipulating his members. Good Job!