Salvage Do You Want It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Salvage Do you want it?
Salvage Do you want it?
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-03-21 00:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys! Figure on making a new post given that the server is about to be re-opened.

Anyone (White Mages in particular) who is thinking about coming over to Bahamut or already is on this server should know that we are looking for interested members. We are looking for someone who is familiar with Monk and Red Mage too.

Ideally I'd like members to be able to go atleast 5 nights a week. Also someone who is done doing EG events by 1030pm est would be great.

Lastly we're looking for members who want to start right away, don't have to be asked to come to salvage and will show up on their own.

All of our run records and rules are located at
tinyurl.com/streak-salvage

You can PM Billeh, Jefant, Streak or myself. We'll also be in game too so /tell.
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-03-25 23:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an update. Seeing the need for a RDM with tier II slow and paralyze II.
By Streak 2010-03-31 15:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Your link doesn't work Paulus. Also, bump.

http://www.tinyurl.com/streak-salvage

We are still looking for people. Although we are not points based, I urge anyone interested in joining that progress in Salvage cannot be accomplished by coming casually. Many of our members end up dropping or minimizing other EGLS in order to put in the time required to finish their pieces. We have finished dozens of pieces and been in operation for over 300 runs. We also offer a bank to help offset the cost of upgrading some pieces.

Why spend 21 hours a week camping Kings only to get outclaimed? Spend the same time in Salvage and get guaranteed chances at your salvage drops. We have members from almost every NA EGLS and continue to do runs daily.

Why depend on sacks to schedule to salvage runs you need over the runs they need? All our members pick the daily runs, not the leaders.

Suggested requirements:
Have levelled at least one of: MNK, SAM, THF, BRD, RDM, WHM.
At least Super Private assault rank (Second Lieutenant for RVB strongly encouraged)
Available at least three nights a week from 9pm EST to midnight. We go every night, so pick your own schedule.
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-04-01 00:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Streak said:
Your link doesn't work Paulus. Also, bump.

http://www.tinyurl.com/streak-salvage

We are still looking for people. Although we are not points based, I urge anyone interested in joining that progress in Salvage cannot be accomplished by coming casually. Many of our members end up dropping or minimizing other EGLS in order to put in the time required to finish their pieces. We have finished dozens of pieces and been in operation for over 300 runs. We also offer a bank to help offset the cost of upgrading some pieces.

Why spend 21 hours a week camping Kings only to get outclaimed? Spend the same time in Salvage and get guaranteed chances at your salvage drops. We have members from almost every NA EGLS and continue to do runs daily.

Why depend on sacks to schedule to salvage runs you need over the runs they need? All our members pick the daily runs, not the leaders.

Suggested requirements:
Have levelled at least one of: MNK, SAM, THF, BRD, RDM, WHM.
At least Super Private assault rank (Second Lieutenant for RVB strongly encouraged)
Available at least three nights a week from 9pm EST to midnight. We go every night, so pick your own schedule.

/choke "Not impossibe, inevitable. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson."
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-21 13:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I need salvage o.o
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [97 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2010-08-26 20:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

We are still looking for dedicated salvage members. As you can see, on our records page.

Runs are decided every night before 9pm CST via /random by members who are finished with trial and not on cool-down. We try to enter shortly after the run has been decided, but generally never enter later than 10pm CST.

Cool down is finished 2 runs after you win a random, then you are able to random for your run again. That isnt to say you will not get chances at pieces if it isnt your run, we hit as many objectives as possible and boss if anyone needs it/there is time.

Pieces of the Ares, and morrigan sets are widely available, as well as some pieces of the skadi set. I list only these because we only allow 2 mains and 2 secondaries to be set to the same piece. All jobs will be considered. Looking for strong DD's, COR, WHM, RDM, SCH, or BRD mainly. Having multiple jobs is definitely a plus.

Please send me a message with jobs, and sets/pieces you would like to complete.

Asura.Shiroineko
Server: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-08-26 20:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

simply from this post i am tempted to go to bahamut lol ~_~ not only a cool server name but would also get away from all this drama on Asura...

shame i'm not about to just give up all my friends and linkshells here xD ah, well, the thought was nice while it lasted~
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-26 20:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh how I wish I was on bahamut :(