Dear Hades
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Greenjade
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-18 22:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

As some of you have noticed that the server merger will be happening on the 22th. I hope you all remember to clear out your delivery boxes and your auction house list because you will lose those items. And SE has stated that the items lost can not be recovered.

I'll see ya'all after the update and hope you enjoy our server.

~Greenie

Weet half asleep should look at dates more closely. Q.Q
[+]
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-03-18 22:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave Greenjade.

brt!
[+]
 Hades.Rictor
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2010-03-19 13:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for this reminder. I would also like to remind the inhabitants of Cerberus that in preparation, the Hades AH will be empty of all items until the very moment we can get to the Cerberus AH. The resulting clusterfuck of our price-gauged merchandise will undoubtedly cause a catastrophe for any of your money items. Apologies in advance. Imagine it, any item you farm or craft for gils is about to get double stock. Apologies in advance ><
 Pandemonium.Thanquol
Server: Pandemonium
user: Thanquol
By Pandemonium.Thanquol 2010-03-19 13:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we will see a drop in AH prices for the first couple of weeks, then the prices will return to normal for another couple of weeks. After a month I think the prices will start to increase since the Demand will become greater than the Supply. With the sudden surge of population on the merging servers, there is only so much that can be farmed at one time, and that's why I think the prices will increase over time.
[+]
 Hades.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2010-03-19 13:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Rictor said:
Thank you for this reminder. I would also like to remind the inhabitants of Cerberus that in preparation, the Hades AH will be empty of all items until the very moment we can get to the Cerberus AH. The resulting clusterfuck of our price-gauged merchandise will undoubtedly cause a catastrophe for any of your money items. Apologies in advance. Imagine it, any item you farm or craft for gils is about to get double stock. Apologies in advance ><

This, basicly lol.

Cya on monday\tuesday!
 Hades.Lobster
user: Lobster
By Hades.Lobster 2010-03-19 13:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I will no longer be Lobster... /sniff
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-03-19 14:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as the prices of imp wootz go down, I welcome you with open arms.
 Hades.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Hades.Cruxus 2010-03-19 16:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Lobster said:

But you will always be Corphish lol
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-03-19 16:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi again Greenjade thank you for the reminder. Also I've thought a lot about exactly what Rictor said as well ><. I feel bad about that but not much can be done about it I suppose. Then again, the server is also getting a ton of new people along with these items so it could very well be basically unaffected and balance out we'll see...<3 you Cerberus see you soon!!! :)
 Hades.Poppi
user: Poppi
By Hades.Poppi 2010-03-19 16:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Lobster said:

Now I want to go eat Lobster ._.

I can't say I'm overly excited about the merge, but nothing can really be done so I'm just kind of going with it. Will be nice to see a couple old friends that moved there a little while ago tho, so not all is lost ^^

See you guys Monday ~
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-19 16:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I do feel kinda bad for the people that will lose their names. For me, if it was the other way around I'd probably be happy to change my name. xD After being Greenjade for 4-5 years a new name wouldn't seem all that bad.
[+]
 Hades.Ferusio
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-03-19 16:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ppl of cerb, PREPARE FOR DOMINATION!
[+]
By stealthwolf 2010-03-19 16:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i feel for all you guys, justing thanking SE for not butt f****** titan with a server merge!!!
 Cerberus.Hayai
user: Hayai
By Cerberus.Hayai 2010-03-19 16:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Thanquol said:
I think we will see a drop in AH prices for the first couple of weeks, then the prices will return to normal for another couple of weeks. After a month I think the prices will start to increase since the Demand will become greater than the Supply. With the sudden surge of population on the merging servers, there is only so much that can be farmed at one time, and that's why I think the prices will increase over time.
Economics 101~ Supply of 1 servers item for 2 servers peeps!
[+]
 Hades.Starwind
user: Starwind
By Hades.Starwind 2010-03-19 17:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerebus ... As I hear it, we're leaving hell only to be fed to it's gate keeper. Lobster not being lobster... That sux bro, but don't feel bad, The Star has to change names too >.< and I'm still up in arms about what I'm going to make it cause I been Starwind for 7+ years since HADES started! I was there when it started, and now I'm watching it as it leaves. Cerberus, you're in for one hell of a wake up call as not only are you getting plenty of vets joining your server, but I noticed a swarm of newbies (mostly former vets restarting) fluxing into the game. I think there'll be enough ppl to comprimise your current stock, and I think prices may flux up for a while. I guess we'll all see when it happens. Meh though, all the ppl I knew on hades I won't be able to tell right off when I meet them there that they're the same name or not ;( Maybe someone should make a Hades->Cereberus Names to name post later after the update and let us know what you changed your name to. I have alot of old friends out side of my linkshell and not all of them are on my friendlist, still doesn't mean I don't like running into them and catching up. Hades, you will be missed. Lets Make this weekend the best!
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-19 17:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually looking forward to the merger. I can level my WHM up past 50. xD
 Ragnarok.Psyence
Server: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2010-03-19 17:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If you end up being forced to give up on your name, here's a thought... it may help you with your decision:

Most people chose a name and end up being given a nickname... Everyone I know on my server calls me Psy... And you probably have a nickname too... Might as well take a positive approach to this forced name changing thing and switch your name to that; people will still recognize you... ^^;

On the other hand, if you're hated by everyone, now is your free-of-charge chance to repent, pretend you quit playing because you were pissed about the merger... and start a whole new life in Vana'diel (you may need to level a couple new jobs to make it more transparent)!"

On the third hand, if you really dislike someone from Hades in these forums, and you happen to be on Cerberus, you could create a temporary mule with his/her name so that he/she won't be able to keep the name. Wait, that's evil...
 Hades.Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-03-19 17:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
I'm actually looking forward to the merger. I can level my WHM up past 50. xD
is exp scene that bad on cerb?
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-19 18:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes depending on the day/time.
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-19 20:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:

On hades its mainly that time when ferusio is on. I advise you to not party with his gimp sam :/
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-19 20:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there is the off chance he'll have to change his name lol. So not sure who I'll be exping with xD. But since I just got Pokemon SS I probably won't be logging on till my LS events. xD

I know I'm such a goober. xD
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-19 20:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The asians in my LS wont stop talking about pokemon. Its driving me nuts.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-19 20:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't talk about it that much, only when someone brings it up. I've been playing since the originals. xD So I kinda grew up playin em.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-19 21:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a few people who are playing the new one during sandworm and ixion. It makes me want to keep playing my diamond version. :<
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-19 21:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
We have a few people who are playing the new one during sandworm and ixion. It makes me want to keep playing my diamond version. :<

You didnt add me to your friend list when i visited ; ; I am disapoint.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-19 21:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I never even got a request. I was busy being a suck rdm in a suck exp pt.
 Hades.Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-03-20 09:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

On hades its mainly that time when ferusio is on. I advise you to not party with his gimp sam :/

vbelt where? mr tp in ares body!
 Hades.Mirakuu
user: mirakuu
By Hades.Mirakuu 2010-03-21 14:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Good bye Hades. been great knowing ya. hello cerberus... Y_Y
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2010-03-21 20:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

:x

Well guys, we'll be seeing you on the otherside~

Just another reminder since the merger will be happening in a handful of hours. Please make sure you take everything out of your DB's and AH so you don't lose stuff!

Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-21 20:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Ferusio said:
Hades.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
vbelt where? mr tp in ares body!

I tp in ares body when my accuracy is capped and hauby+1 when it isn't. I guess I'm gimp cause I only use gear situationally.
[+]
First Page 2