Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » Bonecraft 63 > 70
Bonecraft 63 > 70
 Lakshmi.Antonios
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2008-11-21 12:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know quick and cheap crafts?? Im trying to hit 100 asap Please Assist ^.^
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2008-11-21 13:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I really liked this guide: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Bonecrafting_Guide_by_Xarchangel Most of the synths are really thought out, there are a few paths that might take longer than what you want i.e. the giant frozen head and colossal skull paths, but take a look at it and see what you think. Keep in mind though it is helpful to look at different options, you might find a nice skill-up route.
 Lakshmi.Schultz
Server: Lakshmi
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2008-11-25 08:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to one of the painful periods of Bonecraft.

Crumhorn, Bone Patas, Demon Ring

60-70 is just a lot of random synths here and there and praying for skillups. 70-80 is all about saving your synths for a rainy day later in the future.

Piece Of Vivified Coral, Coral Hairpin, Handful Of Marid Tusk Arrowheads, Coral Gorget, Reraise Hairpin

As for 80+, that I can't say, currently at 82.7
 Ramuh.Guffy
Server: Ramuh
user: Guffy
By Ramuh.Guffy 2008-11-28 06:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

As they said, Crumhorn to 66, than Demon's ring to 70 is the most efficient way. Id skip Bone Patas because they are annoying.

After that Demon's Knife to 73, than Marid Arrow Heads to 78.

Saintly Rings/Eremite's rings to 81/82 respectfully.(Marid Ring good too, but on Ramuh the Marid Tusks are never on AH and they are hard to farm solo)

Hellish Bugle to 85.

Dragon Mask to 87 (although you may want to skip this and move on using support as it's expensive for little return).

Demon Helm to 91. (HQ sells for 200k on Ramuh if you manage while skilling)

Mammoth Tusk to 94. (All loss pretty much, NPC as they don't sell but once a year. Can skip and move to Trumpet Ring, I would just buy when they are on AH, and mainly do Trumpet Ring with support til 93.)

Trumpet Ring to 96. (NPCs for cost on Ramauh)

Chronos Tooth/Gavial Mask to 100! (Both cheap, somtimes hard to find Materials for tooth)

This is pretty much the route I took to 100, execpt for the fact that Trumpet Ring didn't exist, which is an amazing skill up synth. Best of luck to you on your journey!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Mikeps
Server: Carbuncle
user: psycomg69
By Carbuncle.Mikeps 2009-01-03 15:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

right now im 65 bone and im working on beast horns and ladybug rings. the horn at the ah last sold in 06 i think and the rings only sell for 2k and slow. but they npc decent and is easy to farm the items. also farming ladybug wings in east ron [s] there is the NM that drops the amneasua ring that sells for 40k. that will get you to 65 on the ring and the horn to 69.