users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Scroll Of Refresh from 5k to 100k in 6 days
Scroll Of Refresh from 5k to 100k in 6 days
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-15 17:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Won't be able to sub refresh til September, so um... Either stupid people are buying right now at 100K or suddenly the only way to get Refresh became Taisaijin.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-03-15 17:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I say it's probably gonna come down once the level cap update is here, or once people level subs. Glad I've got rdm leveled though lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 17:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Won't be able to sub refresh til September, so um... Either stupid people are buying right now at 100K or suddenly the only way to get Refresh became Taisaijin.
Well won't be until then AND you get to lvl 80/40rdm. When it comes down to it which is faster? Spending a little extra now and having your subjob ready for the update. Or waiting till the update then lvling your subjob while the other people are actually getting to 80 then lvling to 80...

It's prep work pure and simple.
Server: Remora
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-03-15 17:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Midgardsormr.Moonsshadow said:
Now tell me why Phalanx is 150k also.
Phalanx has always been 100k , ever since 4 years ago when I started RDM.

Not on Remora it hasn't. When I bought phalanx about 6 or so months back, it was sitting at a steady 30k,and given rdm was my only job and I was barely level 30, I thought that was kind of steep for a spell. Not so much with the price jump now though >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-15 17:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phalanx has been weird. A long long time ago it was really cheap then it went up cause rdms started soloing stuff. Then it went back down cause well it's not that great for the hard solos and was in all the BCNMs people did for Ni anyways. Then it seemed to rise. At least on the 2 servers I've been on
By fuzzyavenger 2010-03-15 20:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Well according to the photos, you will have Convert, as a Whm was using it.

Remember when they were advertising BLU before it came out? Yeah...it used Spider Web in the trailer, to this day they still don't have it.

will have to 2nd that notion, ive never trusted the SE screen shots till I have the product in hand.

As for the price hiking, does not really surprise me, i'll admit being guilty of similar actions. . .(cough *1h swords when blue got introduced* cough) people will look for opportunity anywhere >.>;;;. My greatest hope for the update is to see the samurai band wagon knocked down some. Not to say I hate sams, was my original job in FF, but it does open big windows for equaling out some of the job rolls.