Asura Zealot HNM LS Recruiting.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Asura Zealot HNM LS Recruiting.
Asura Zealot HNM LS Recruiting.
 Asura.Hotin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2010-03-13 15:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Pandemonium peoples,

Zealot LS is looking for a few good guys and gals who are looking to commit to an HNM shell.
We camp the following every day: Sandworm, Ixion, Nidhogg. We also camp KB/Aspid every day that there is an HQ possibility. And we regularly have holding parties out at Khimaira/Tia/Cerb.

You can see our daily claims/kills here:
http://zealot-hnmls.forumn.net/news-f1/

Sandworm/Ixion are only mandatory after we've already claimed it. HQ kings day are mandatory windows. Khimaira/Tiamat are only mandatory to camp if it still hasn't popped by the final 3 hours' worth of windows, and also mandatory if the holding party claims naturally.
However, if you happen to have a regular event shell on the side, you are absolutely exempt from mandatory windows; So if you have salvage/einherjar/limbus/ZNM/Dynamis during a Nidhogg window--don't worry, you're free to go.

Sandworm/Ixion are 100% sell/split. If you've camped/scanned for even a single window pre-pop, you will be given an even share of the sell/split along with the other scanners. People who come just for the fight only get attendance, but no cut. For many people, SW/IX are lucrative. Also, if you want one of the SW/IX items, you can buy it at a member discount. We deal out other gear in an order of 'wishlist priority > restricted freelot > inside buyer > outside buyer'. We sell rare/ex sometimes, and when we do it's split between everyone attending. We have no bank; all sell/splits are managed by members.

You can wishlist 2 items at a time. Wishlist priority is a formulaic function of attendance (for the past 8 weeks) and the length of time the item has been on your wish list. There's never any debate/drama over drops; one can obtain gear with low play time but seniority, or with high play time in a shorter period. The dkp/sell-split database is integrated into the site, viewable by all, and is fast and easy to use.

Unfortunately I can't say that we have frequent scheduled events, at least not compared to HNM camps, but we are still doing some Sea/Bv2/Ouryu/KSNM99 on Saturday so if you're looking for HNM gear, good sell/splits, or the general atmosphere, then this LS is for you.

Jobs we're looking for: PLD WHM RNG RDM BRD BLM SMN THF
Need at least 2 jobs: Tank or Mage + Damage dealer.
Time zone: All, EU|JP|AU > NA at time.

Co-requisites we're looking for:
Basic Prerequisite, Attendance / Commitment / skill > Job Selection > Gear.
If an LS claims something, they can probably kill it. So what's important is getting claims, and that of course begs for attendance. You should know how to /blockaid, avoid drama, not flail, use CFHProtect, have appropriate subs, sea access, outposts, Allied notes etc--basic stuff. Any questions about that, or anything else at all, and I'll be much obliged to answer your inquiry.

Apply at:
http://zealot-hnmls.forumn.net/index.htm
 Pandemonium.Despain
Server: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-13 16:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck.
 Pandemonium.Naten
user: Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2010-03-13 17:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hows that PS3 controller desp?
 Pandemonium.Despain
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-13 17:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Its alright. I mean, I have another one anyway. Next boss on FF13 that makes me rage I swear to god.
 Pandemonium.Mikedx
user: mikedx
By Pandemonium.Mikedx 2010-03-13 19:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good
 Pandemonium.Naten
user: Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2010-03-14 11:02:26