Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » So the Auction House <<SHIVA>>
So the Auction House <<SHIVA>>
 Shiva.Xaaren
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: xaaren
By Shiva.Xaaren 2010-03-12 16:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So I wonder if anyone really checks the NPC's worth of items on wiki before they AH. Does anyone really check the prices?
Please Respond with a Quote or Answer thanks.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-12 16:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xaaren said:
[+]
By xaaren 2010-03-12 16:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Darkshade said:
Shiva.Xaaren said:
nice lol
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-12 16:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I check it by the npc situated at 5 seconds from the AH, a bit faster than wiki! I also randomly look at npc to see how much they buy all the gears I have in inventory, I'm just curious about it lol. I'm not from Shiva, though. But I found your question interesting! ^^;

Also some people just never think about selling to npc, as if there was only the auction house. Some are just kind and will sell at AH even if it's for cheaper than npc because they know some people will need the item.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-12 16:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends really.

I normally check in tenshodo.
By xaaren 2010-03-12 16:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Liquidz said:
I check it by the npc situated at 5 seconds from the AH, a bit faster than wiki! I also randomly look at npc to see how much they buy all the gears I have in inventory, I'm just curious about it lol. I'm not from Shiva, though. But I found your question interesting! ^^;

Also some people just never think about selling to npc, as if there was only the auction house. Some are just kind and will sell at AH even if it's for cheaper than npc because they know some people will need the item.

well i check AH prices and compare to NPC if your dedicated enough you'll find some profit
 Cerberus.Quipto
Server: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-03-12 17:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, its kinda funny sometimes. usually kabura quivers, beetle blood, star globes, and wisteria lumber can all be bought on AH and npc'd for profit. on cerb anyway.
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-03-12 17:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Quipto said:
yeah, its kinda funny sometimes. usually kabura quivers, beetle blood, star globes, and wisteria lumber can all be bought on AH and npc'd for profit. on cerb anyway.

Wooo~
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-12 17:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

xaaren said:

well i check AH prices and compare to NPC if your dedicated enough you'll find some profit

Yea there is a couple of items to buy at AH and sell back at NPC for a nice little profit! I try to not talk about those too much lol.