The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See
The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-03-07 18:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my friend's posted this video on her facebook profile and it's been on the internet since 2007 and this is the first time I've come across it myself so I am sharing it with others who may have missed this. I find the science teacher in the video to have an interesting argument about our certain future for humanity.

This second video is a video he made in response to a lot of the comments that his first video made since there was a lot of criticizing.

This is the video index explanation.

And he got even more further debates online through comments and messages and made a very large argument in a lot of videos. I've been spending the last hour or so watching his videos.

If you're really interested in the topic, please watch at least these three videos to find out the science teacher's argument. And there is plenty of links on the How It All Ends: Index on the YouTube page so you'll have to click on the last video to get there and click on "More info" to expand.

The guy has done a lot of research and read a lot of comments from viewers. I feel it is important to at least listen to him (even if you disagree) because at least you know what you're arguing about as oppose to watching 5 minutes of the videos and throwing down your hammer of (in)justice.