Any Social LS's Lookinf For People?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Any social LS's lookinf for people?
Any social LS's lookinf for people?
 Bahamut.Phage
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Phage
By Bahamut.Phage 2010-03-06 22:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there, a friend and I are looking for a good social LS to hang out in. Myself and Algol have a couple different 75 jobs and are pretty much up for any kind of events. I personally would be really interested in a LS that does a lot of static parties and nyzul/assault. We both have access to all areas and events, and are pretty skilled at our main jobs. Algol has 75 SAM and MNK and I have 75 PLD, DRK, WAR and BLM. Though I don't use BLM anymore and have no gear for it the other 3 I do use still. We're just looking for a fun linkshell so if you're recruiting and think we'll fit in please PM me or send a tell to me in game.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2010-03-08 15:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there. Youre welcome to join my ls. We try and set up statics for missions etc and also do Limbus/Dynamis/Sky. None are mandatory attendance.
Our forums are www.cakels.com
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Pomp
user: pomp
By Bahamut.Pomp 2010-07-23 06:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Brawen are you still loooking for new members?I have PLD76 and BST76. ive just switched server and looking for a social/fun/helpful ls?

Bahamut.Piccardo
user: Tracker
By Bahamut.Piccardo 2010-07-26 08:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys,

Midguardian Linkshell is a EU social LS who been around on bahamut for many years, feel free to check it out if you still need a social LS. And also alot of the members are also part of MY LS Nordic wich do Limbus/Dynamis/VNM/ZNM etc.. otherwise we do prbably what most social LS's do, help new players out aswell old, we do Abyssea on regular basics and just enjoy and have fun in-game. but if you preffer cakels i hear they are a very friendly LS :P best of luck to you both!

Link to MG LS

http://www.midguardians.com/forum/index.php

Link to Nordic LS

http://nordic.mmoguildsites.com/

-------------------
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2010-07-27 12:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey^^ Sent you a pm. Sorry for the slow reply.