Forum » FFXI » General » Ultimate Collection Question
Ultimate Collection Question
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-04 23:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So i dont have the the three mini expansions yet. If i buy the Ultimate collection , can i activate them ? So i would save 15$/€ instead of buying them online 10 $/€ each. Am i right ?
 Lakshmi.Lianua
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lianua
By Lakshmi.Lianua 2010-03-04 23:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, I did the same thing (only got it from Steam for $11 when they had that sale).

You don't even need to fully download it,

But buy it, hit start download, then you can right click to get codes. This code will work for all expanded services.

(assuming you are buying from Steam)

*edit:
Will work even if you don't get it through Steam, just need the activation codes.
[+]
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
Server: Bismarck
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-03-04 23:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

THX :) .
I wonder if i should wait for the next Collection with all the abyssis expansion
 Kujata.Ajito
Server: Kujata
user: Ajito
By Kujata.Ajito 2010-03-05 06:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
I wonder if i should wait for the next Collection with all the abyssis expansion
I was also thinking of doing this since I also don't have the 2 of the 3 current add-ons. But a collection with the new Abbysea add-ons probably won't be around til early 2011.

It's good to know that I'm able purchase the current collection on Steam and activate the add-ons on my current account. Although with all the new updates en route I'm not in any rush to complete the current add-ons until we see what new armor is in store.