Forum » FFXI » General » SE deleted my content IDs x.x
SE deleted my content IDs x.x
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-03-03 17:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

hopeing someone here can help me with this. I had to change my credit card number a few weeks ago due to some bank problems, and forgot to change the billing info on pol. So i try to log on and it tells me i have no content IDs... so i remember the credit card thing, i enter the new number (ALL it is is a new number, same bank, card, name, etc) it says they don't accept my card...

regardless of if anyone knows wtf is going on can someone give me the customer service number? my option to call a GM was taken away, and i can't find their phone number anywhere >.< any help would be very appreciated, really don't wanna quit XI after 6 years of loving it.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Nalien
Server: Pandemonium
user: juro
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2010-03-03 17:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

reactivate
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-03-03 17:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nalien said:
reactivate

it wont let me, i cant even submit the new credit card info, says they wont accept the number
 Hades.Amnesia
Server: Hades
user: Wishkah
By Hades.Amnesia 2010-03-03 17:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Find the number.
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2010-03-03 18:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you trying on PC or ps2 or xbox?
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-03-03 18:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i wouldn't be asking for the number if i could find it x.x i've looked in my manuals, pol, all over the internet i can't find anything.
 Hades.Tetsuiga
Server: Hades
user: msweet123
By Hades.Tetsuiga 2010-03-03 18:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

(858)790-7529 hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Pacific

Good luck man. I had the same problem with that visa verify crap. If you are really straight forward to them on the phone they usually set up auto payments on they're end. Just have all your info ready, POL ID, SE ID and the like.
 Cerberus.Siriso
Server: Cerberus
user: Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-03-03 18:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to "verify" verifiedbyvisa your visa or securecard your mastercard, I'm guessing
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-03 18:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Patrik

You have to register your card on some identity theft thing to get it to work. I had the same problem about 3 months ago. I will look on POL and see if I can find it. PM me if you are still online.
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-03-03 19:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks a bunch for all your help guys, its looking like i do gotta do that verified by visa thing, pol service guy i talked to said it should give me a prompt to enter it when i enter my credit card info... but he also said it being the first week of the month the server is very congested, which would explain why it stops me after i enter the card number, so i guess ill try to make that vbv thing once it clears up
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-03 19:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

playonline.com would have help u with contact information too >.> so from the start of this post 17:49-18:04 (when u got the number) u wasted 13 min's of your time and u could have went to playonline or even googled "playonline phone number"

but in other words... if u say playonline deleted ur content IDs something must have been going on aka rmt activity or a tool where u have an advantage then "normal" players
*qouted the normal part because technically windower users have a advantage over REAL normal players (xbox/ps2/non-windower PCs), and we all know how many people uses that >.>;*

edit: ooo. or it could be a counter for people selling there accounts LOL, as long as u have the old CC information u should be alright when u call... otherwise -lock- intill the person that has the orginal CC information comes along lmfao
 Seraph.Chasuro
Server: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-03 19:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Siriso said:
You need to "verify" verifiedbyvisa your visa or securecard your mastercard, I'm guessing
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2010-03-03 19:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Use a PS2 or 360 to get around it