Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Hagun
Hagun
 Hades.Mearkat
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Mearkat
By Hades.Mearkat 2010-03-02 15:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

This was 3 mil. Why is the price going down? Is it because of future updates/lvl cap increase/server merger?
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-02 15:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure about Hades, but it hasn't been 3m on Fairy for a long long long long time.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama 2010-03-02 15:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I varies between 2-2.6mil on Mid, all depends on the server I guess.
 Kujata.Caivian
Server: Kujata
user: Caivian
By Kujata.Caivian 2010-03-02 15:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like it's dropping on Kujata also... ~250k cheaper than pre-update news
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-03-02 15:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally 2.5~2.7m, yesterday we had 12 on AH and the price dropped to 1.5m >.> I was looking forward to buying a few when they hit 1m ; ; Now they've gone up to 2m again XD
 Kujata.Hisuwei
Server: Kujata
user: hisuwei
By Kujata.Hisuwei 2010-03-02 15:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'm from Kujata and my friend and I got our first hagun ever from ENM the week before the news. My friend and are are promptly upset about the price drops. Started at 2,400,000 and last one sold for 1,950,000.

This is basically the worst. :|
 Shiva.Drteeth
Server: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-03-02 15:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabye people are either quitting over the level cap being raised, or stupid and think they're raising the cap this month.

Could be because servers are merging, too, but Shiva has a lot on the AH and isn't merging with anyone. So yeah.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-03-02 15:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

ppl are liquidating gear because they assume its going to suck
with lv increase
even tho theres a plan in action to augment lv75 r or r/ex items, think the read-thro says u can do 500 possible outcomes?

too bad u wont be seeing lv99 until dec, 11months from now lol

its gone 2.7~2.9 down to 2.2 on fenrir
 Seraph.Bigheadkitty
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Bigheadkitty 2010-03-02 15:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

As with almost all items in this game SE screwed the pooch when they didnt implement some sort of bind on equip or item wear system. There are always increasing numbers of items in the system except drops, sells to npc or bans. At some point most players that need an item will have that item thus makeing a huge supply of items that noone needs. With Hagun probably 85% of SAMs that want it already bought it or did the ENM, at some point the supply will be so great that it will eb under a million unless price fixers come in, but even then ther will be so many unsellable items that normal players will even start dumping for super low prices. SE is a like a world where cars never break down. Unless you blow it up you wont ever need to buy a new one amkeing them all virtually worthless and putting the business out of work (ie the crafters)
By Mogley 2010-03-02 15:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Price Dropped to 1.4 yest with up to 10 in the market.
Seems to have stabilized 1.9ish. Sylph Economy all whacked atm.
 Ramuh.Ragni
Server: Ramuh
user: Ragni
By Ramuh.Ragni 2010-03-02 16:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Mearkat said:
This was 3 mil. Why is the price going down? Is it because of future updates/lvl cap increase/server merger?

Because ppl are idiots or something in that direction.
[+]
 Ramuh.Herrmann
user: Herrmann
By Ramuh.Herrmann 2010-03-02 16:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to mention the fact that the level cap is going up by 5 levels at a time. We're not gonna see level 99 probably til christmas. As soon as the update comes out, people are going to be rebuying haguns to level SAM to 80.

Whoever stocks up on the super cheap haguns could make some serious cash, though its obviously a risk.
 Hades.Scruffumz
Server: Hades
By Hades.Scruffumz 2010-03-11 22:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably because every Samurai now owns one.

Wait until we merge with Cerberus, it'll drop below 2mil in a heart beat.

Oh and my guess is that people are going out and augmenting them. People aren't going to pay 3mil to risk getting STR-3 on it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-11 22:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
ppl are liquidating gear because they assume its going to suck with lv increase even tho theres a plan in action to augment lv75 r or r/ex items, think the read-thro says u can do 500 possible outcomes?
It didn't say r or r/ex. The 5 categories for the quest are armor, weapons, something like personal stats, crafting, mythic/relic weapons.

If they were going to do r/ex I wouldn't think they would need a seperate category for relics

As far as hagun goes in the last week it has gone up from 1.5 mil to 2-2.3. But like 2 weeks before that it was 2.5 so yeah