Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Come back?
Come back?
By Elderbaza 2010-03-01 13:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

With all these new updates I kinda have the urge to come back but I never really got anywhere in the game, plus I don't even know if i can get my characters back. But just wanted to ask if its a good idea to come back even if I have to start anew.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-01 13:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The best advice to give is come back if you WANT to come back. If you didn't enjoy the game or felt like you never got anywhere then believe me you aren't going to enjoy this 99 cap lol.
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 13:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently, leveling to 75 (non-astral burn) is a chore. It's insanely hard to find people seeking. Not entirely sure if the server merges will help this problem or not. Leveling to 99 is going to be terribad, but if you don't need to be 'elite' to be happy, then there really shouldn't be a problem.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-01 13:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If you enjoy the game, then it's a good idea. It's all on you. Everyone has their opinion, but it ultimately comes down to how you enjoyed the game and if you feel you will again.
By Elderbaza 2010-03-01 13:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

well i did have a 75 or 2 but i just never did the endgame, and if i had to start new well there be anyone at the lower levels?
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2010-03-01 13:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yes you would be just fine there are plenty of us left that don't live for endgame stuff and still have fun but its all a matter of how much you actually enjoy the game. My shell actually has 3 adopt-a-noobs that just started last month so yes there are still lower people.
By Elderbaza 2010-03-01 13:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

ok well i did enjoy the game when i was playing and i guess i will give it another shot. thanks for the great responses