Windower Problems?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Windower Problems?
Windower Problems?
 Unicorn.Ducea
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-03-01 12:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lately my windower has been crashing. so I uninstalled, reinstalled and now some plugins arent working correctly or at all. anyone else with this problem? or did SE nerf something?
 Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama 2010-03-01 12:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me guess? Recast doesn't work anymore or spellcast? You need to manually update them via patches. Somewhere on the board here or the windower forums.

If you use windower you should know that recast and spellcast go stupid w/ updates and you have to update the resources.xml and/or the .dll for the file name.
[+]
 Unicorn.Ducea
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-03-01 13:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you! lol thats exactly what the problem is. the crashing went away after I reinstalled. before I dive in to the forums, is it just 1 file? or do I just re-download the plugins as is?
 Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Sesshoumarusama 2010-03-01 13:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

dunno if windower updated their downloads or not, good luck searching though. Try to just redownload and test, you may get lucky. =3
 Unicorn.Ducea
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-03-01 13:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

ok thanks : \ those 2 are so important for mage jobs
 Unicorn.Ducea
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-03-01 13:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I found the new resources.xml thats been updated and seems to be what I need. but its just code. and no file in my windower folder to replace or edit. can anyone tell me where I need to put this info? or just make it resources.xml with the info and put the file where in windower?