Are You Seriously Serious!?!?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » are you seriously serious!?!?
are you seriously serious!?!?
First Page 2
 Valefor.Mattyc
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-28 21:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

so news of new content comes around and mixed feelings are understandable.very outrageous and crazy new add on scenarios job abilities meritable stuffs etc.
you think people would be amped and excited!!!
nope not looking that way...
people arent liking the lvl cap on vaelfor much and talk about full on quitting is going through peoples minds.
now i understand that its overwhelming to most based on the fact its a big cluster *** of new content....but people are seriously gonna abandon ship cuz of it?
no one even knows enough about what things are gonna be like all i gotta say is w/e if your gonna quit over 24 lvls to obtain thats pretty cruddy for all the time peoples time and money invested lol.....
anyways gl to those who are quitting after this game is done so am i me personally find investing time and effort into another "unknown possible fulla bugs game" not worthy of my time im sure alot disagree but im sure more will agree with how SE and there support to players works.

"sorry for the trouble this may have caused you" "i hate when that happens to me"

anyways flame my post troll it make fun agree disagree just putting this out there because losing friends on game is pretty disturbing to me.

thanks for reading.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-02-28 21:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry for the trouble this may have caused you
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-28 21:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

motha motha fuka
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-02-28 21:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
sorry for the trouble this may have caused you

rofl really xD

Fenrir.Shambo said:
motha motha fuka

wat

Ramuh.Mairah
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-02-28 21:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

SRSLY GUISE?!
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-28 21:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

valefor is full of losers anyways
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-02-28 21:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So, because you don't like the level cap, even though most everyone else is excited about it, you want it to go away because you don't want it, but screw everyone else who wants it?

Am I getting this right?
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-28 21:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
So, because you don't like the level cap, even though most everyone else is excited about it, you want it to go away because you don't want it, but screw everyone else who wants it?

Am I getting this right?

lmao vice versa.....
im excited about bein able to get lvl 99 and all the new things open to all the people who play ff...i just dont understand why people jumping the gun so quickly when no one even knows what the updates are gonna hold.
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-28 21:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:

Am I getting this right?
You KNOW I like these updates
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-02-28 21:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This calls for some
 Ramuh.Zangada
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-02-28 21:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I really dont care, i have no intrest in lvling 9 jobs to 99 then re lvling all my subs. After 6 yrs im not doing this ***all over again, almost as bad as starting over.
[+]
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-28 21:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone else seeing all the new bazaars pop up with tons of hq/endgame gear for sale now?

this should be interesting...
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-02-28 21:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:

Am I getting this right?
I dont see people excited for it(the lvl cap). I see people worried and scared and dont want the big change, like me.
But everything else. people are all ":D" about.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-02-28 21:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right, way too many ppl are pissed off over this, and I hvae no idea why. So there's more exp to grind, so what, you have no idea what parties wil be like 76-99. They could net 100k/hr for all you know. They could bring back skillchain pt's and give blm a place in exp again, we don't know yet.
And ppl bithcing about gear, so what if half of it becomes obsolete, all an mmo is is goin after better gear at the end of the day. lvl99 gear is just more better gear to get. Besides im sure alot of it will not be made useless. I mean you don't exactly call melee with pcc, swift belt, okote v.belt etc undergeared. My bet is that something like a full usu bb mnk will still be one of the best gearsets at 99, maybe just some better gear in a new salvage like event. We don't know yet though.

Personally im looking forward to this, for the fact that right now I am getting JoJ pops solo, because finding ppl to do sea with in my timezone is next to impossible. Finding ppl to help kill JoJ is gonna really suck. Same for alot of endgame atm which I just can't do. The thought of being able to solo or duo sea/sky/lowman dyna etc is really exciting I think.

anway..tl;dr stop being a little ***, you don't know what this update means yet. The amount of QQing over this is just unreal.
(oh i typed this at 3:30am in the dark so it might not make perfect sense >.>)
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 21:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I absolutely LOVE the news of the cap increase. The people who are complaining are most likely the ones who joined the game 1-2 years ago. I've been playing for 8 years now. This is awesome news to me. I always imagined SE doing this way back when they were just starting to up the caps. I remember a discussion a friend and I had once. I thought they could still raise the cap and he said they wouldn't because of the merit system. Seems I was ultimately correct XD
 Seraph.Relleum
Server: Seraph
user: Relleum
By Seraph.Relleum 2010-02-28 21:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There are good things and bad from everything. Some jobs may be not wanted much anymore due to it but it offers new job combinations to kill mobs faster.

Although im not really looking foward to releveling all my 75's just gunna see how this plays out.

As for new add-ons and such its always nice. people will actually be able to do new things insted of the normal stuff everyone does over and over every day
 Unicorn.Ducea
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-02-28 21:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

no matter what anyone says, only a handful game wide will quit without at least trying it post updates. people always freak out over new things. it makes us feel better :o
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-28 21:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
I absolutely LOVE the news of the cap increase. The people who are complaining are most likely the ones who joined the game 1-2 years ago. I've been playing for 8 years now. This is awesome news to me. I always imagined SE doing this way back when they were just starting to up the caps. I remember a discussion a friend and I had once. I thought they could still raise the cap and he said they wouldn't because of the merit system. Seems I was ultimately correct XD

lol finally winning the argument 8years later.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-02-28 21:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

STOP FREAKIN OUT! D:<
 Seraph.Chasuro
Server: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-02-28 21:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zangada said:
I really dont care, i have no intrest in lvling 9 jobs to 99 then re lvling all my subs. After 6 yrs im not doing this ***all over again, almost as bad as starting over.

Then don't ...

lmao vice versa.....
im excited about bein able to get lvl 99 and all the new things open to all the people who play ff...i just dont understand why people jumping the gun so quickly when no one even knows what the updates are gonna hold.[/quote]

/ +1
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-28 21:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

how am i QQn about update....
do u guys even read wtf i said?
IM not the ONE crying about the update its others in mass amounts.....i wont be quitting XI however XIV can suck a fat one.
i cant wait to see whats open to us.
like i said READ before u flame.
*** online gangsters.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-28 21:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
any said:
I'm scared of change WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fix'd

Obviously you haven't been around the internet long, but online petitions do nothing. Look at L4D2 and CoD: MW2.

You're all going to play the new content.

Prove me wrong.

Quoted myself.
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-28 21:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I noticed that Matty lol, Idk why people were hating on you hahaha
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-28 21:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If they do make the cap 99, can we move our mh to Tu'Lia? I mean because its not like we couldn't throw the current residents out easily by ourselves.

I think I'd like having an automated sprinkler system and maybe a steam cleaner.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-02-28 21:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
IM not the ONE crying about the update its others in mass amounts.....i wont be quitting XI however XIV can suck a fat one.
*** online gangsters.
eh if your taking about my post I know I was agreeing with you. I was taking about every otehr thread I read with everyne QQing. I was trying to agree with you. lol. Like i said at the bottom its 3:30am and its dark ><
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-28 21:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Yeah I noticed that Matty lol, Idk why people were hating on you hahaha

thank you, some one who actually graduated the 3rd grade and understands the english language.....
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-28 21:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Nepharite said:
If they do make the cap 99, can we move our mh to Tu'Lia? I mean because its not like we couldn't throw the current residents out easily by ourselves.

I think I'd like having an automated sprinkler system and maybe a steam cleaner.

ahhahaha xD you're so funny :)
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-28 21:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:
*** online gangsters.
eh if your taking about my post I know I was agreeing with you. I was taking about every otehr thread I read with everyne QQing. I was trying to agree with you. lol. Like i said at the bottom its 3:30am and its dark ><

ROFLCOPTOR ><
my bad man lol im just getting pissed cuz alot of my friends tossing there discs to the fishes didnt mean to blow up on you lol ><><><
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 21:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not exactly what you're talking about but no one said you were crying about this except for the one mistake that was corrected.
 Phoenix.Brexx
Server: Phoenix
user: Brexx
By Phoenix.Brexx 2010-02-28 21:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont know if this has been mentioned, but the first level cap increase is june iirc and its 75-80. So if they graduallly increase the cap to 99 it shouldnt be overwelming at all.
First Page 2