previously unsoloable to become soloable @ 99
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-02-28 19:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
They didn't say, but it would be kinda cool if like Lv.75~99 you can pick if you want to pursue merits or get levels. You know how you can change from EXP to Merit mode now at 75.

Just a thought
That makes most sense to me, being able to switch between exp and lmits as normal now from 75 to new cap. I hope it works like that anyway.

Also, i'm guessing we will see a few more mars's rings and ninurta's sash about soon. If they raise the cap to 80 in june, I wonder if that would be enough for some groups to take AV reliably?
 Seraph.Dricent
Server: Seraph
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-02-28 19:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me or is SE just copying WoW?
[+]
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Dricent said:
Is it just me or is SE just copying WoW?
No body likes you~
Everyone left you~
There all out with out you~
Having~ fun~
 Bismarck.Aryden
Server: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-02-28 19:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Well Convert was proved in pictures, just... maybe it'll converted half your HP to MP instead of all of your HP for /rdm even then its still pretty broked

Would it matter? I mean as a whm, even if you had 600hp, converting to get 300 back, you still get to bomb out cure V and thats what you wold reallly be doing it for. Dont forget youre going to be able to refresh yourself thus garnering more MP out of it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-28 19:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Not like I really use convert that much on rdm.
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 19:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldn't matter, just saying they stated that there is a possibility that the JA's Spells etc will be adjusted subbing w/e you want. Just speculating on what they "could" do to JA's in comparison to what they are now.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-28 19:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Or maybe they could make them even better on main!!!

Like make it when you convert you only lose have your hp... Yeah that would be so awesome you could make it the main trait on a mythic weapon...

/sigh

SE why do you hate rdm so much?
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 19:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

cuz RDM is god :o
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-02-28 19:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Really sucks for all the ppl who payed tons of gil to get hnm drops but eh that seems to be se's way of doing things.
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

not rly once u factor in the amount the paid for was to get a item earlier then it would have been earned so they got what they paid for :)
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-02-28 19:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea but paying 1mil for a item you could get solo in a few months...
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 19:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

assuming the place isnt over camped...
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

like i said they got what they paid for they paid 1mil to have the item now not ina few months
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 19:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to dinner! bbl D:
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-28 19:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Going to dinner! bbl D:
Bring me back something!
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Going to dinner! bbl D:
Bring me back something!
/toss dasva a grilled garlic shrimp these things are freaking awsome and should tie you over tell rin gets back
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-28 19:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like sea food!
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
I don't like sea food!
*throws a fish @ dasva* *stomps off and huffs*
 Carbuncle.Rinomaru
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Rinomaru 2010-02-28 19:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If KC drk are the zerg gods now, What will they be like at 99......
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2010-02-28 19:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

well they will have more hp so... better? but im guessin anything that would need a drk zerg will have more hp also so....
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 23:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Going to dinner! bbl D:
Bring me back something!
I hadddd steaks o.o; gonna die with 50 lbs of red meat in my system.

About KC though, if you hit a mob for 0DMG does DRK 2hr take effect? I'm no DRK so i'm not sure, but yeah. At level 99 I would assume they would have mobs over Lv. 130ish atleast, would it even be that effective? Like I said I'm no DRK so i'm not sure how the 2hr works lol
 Garuda.Caraine
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Caraine 2010-02-28 23:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Soul Eater means u dont hit for 0 since health is taken and converted strate to dmg then returned because of blood weapon.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 23:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but on NMs that take no effect like AV (which, knowing them they'll add that to new nms) then it's worthless right?

Hope they don't!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-28 23:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kclub zerging will probably be about the same effective. The mobs will have more hp but so will you. The factor is how much % hp are you going up vs theres. Chances are they will increase about as fast as you. But you will get better gear at the same time you'll need more hp gear to be about as effect.

However there is a chance that maybe you will be able to reach the gear haste cap with new stuff using 1 hand weapon without having to /drg. Meaning that last 3% gear haste if you are getting just capped magical haste 9% increase in attack speed. If you are getting meritted haste samba too then it is more like 13.6%. Which is why it's kinda a good idea to /drg for kclub/Mkris drk zerg. Being able to get that much without means you can /nin for some shadows early on to help keep hp and therefore dmg up. Or /mnk for a bit higher base hp and another 30 from max hp boost II. Not to mention using that ear slot for more hp gear.

I seriously doubt we will be fighting lvl 130 NMs. I mean right now most the Hard stuff isn't hard cause of it's lvl but it's abilities and most of them are actually just a little higher than merit range. In fact some of those hard *** allaince fights I think are lower lol.

Think 90 or 95 is the is the current highest.

Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-03-01 00:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
They didn't say, but it would be kinda cool if like Lv.75~99 you can pick if you want to pursue merits or get levels. You know how you can change from EXP to Merit mode now at 75. Just a thought
That makes most sense to me, being able to switch between exp and lmits as normal now from 75 to new cap. I hope it works like that anyway. Also, i'm guessing we will see a few more mars's rings and ninurta's sash; about soon. If they raise the cap to 80 in june, I wonder if that would be enough for some groups to take AV reliably?

See more? I never seen someone with one now D:
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-01 00:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If that happened SE would just make AV able to scale to players lvls. They clearly don't want you to beat it unless you use some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE super secret puzzle way of doing it just to satistify their inner hahahhahah we got you urge
Server: Remora
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-03-01 00:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
They didn't say, but it would be kinda cool if like Lv.75~99 you can pick if you want to pursue merits or get levels. You know how you can change from EXP to Merit mode now at 75. Just a thought
That makes most sense to me, being able to switch between exp and lmits as normal now from 75 to new cap. I hope it works like that anyway. Also, i'm guessing we will see a few more mars's rings and ninurta's sash; about soon. If they raise the cap to 80 in june, I wonder if that would be enough for some groups to take AV reliably?

See more? I never seen someone with one now D:

A few members from Apathy have them on my server. /Jealousy
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-01 00:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh ninurta is barely better than speed belt and Mar's is nice but not much better than toreadors or sniper+1.

I'd be much more jealous over auerole or futsuno or even sadly raph rod.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-01 00:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Kclub zerging will probably be about the same effective. The mobs will have more hp but so will you. The factor is how much % hp are you going up vs theres. Chances are they will increase about as fast as you. But you will get better gear at the same time you'll need more hp gear to be about as effect.

However there is a chance that maybe you will be able to reach the gear haste cap with new stuff using 1 hand weapon without having to /drg. Meaning that last 3% gear haste if you are getting just capped magical haste 9% increase in attack speed. If you are getting meritted haste samba too then it is more like 13.6%. Which is why it's kinda a good idea to /drg for kclub/Mkris drk zerg. Being able to get that much without means you can /nin for some shadows early on to help keep hp and therefore dmg up. Or /mnk for a bit higher base hp and another 30 from max hp boost II. Not to mention using that ear slot for more hp gear.

I seriously doubt we will be fighting lvl 130 NMs. I mean right now most the Hard stuff isn't hard cause of it's lvl but it's abilities and most of them are actually just a little higher than merit range. In fact some of those hard *** allaince fights I think are lower lol.

Think 90 or 95 is the is the current highest.

wtf it wont let me quote you. Oh I just figured 20~30 levels higher then our levels which would bring around the 120 range. I mean they're 20 levels higher then us now too. So yeah. I guess 130 is a bit on the high end! Maybe they designed AV and PW knowing they were raising the level cap to 99 but then it back fired when people were qqing about it taking over 18hrs. lol
Server: Remora
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-03-01 00:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Meh ninurta is barely better than speed belt and Mar's is nice but not much better than toreadors or sniper 1.

I'd be much more jealous over auerole or futsuno or even sadly raph rod.

lol Das, I hardly have any time to play these days so I'm jealous of just about anything that takes effort to get >.> And of course the epeen+