EpicLs Is Recruiting!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » EpicLs is recruiting!
EpicLs is recruiting!
 Carbuncle.Skitles
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Aphy
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 19:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually Jun been better about that, not since I come back we had 0 CFH's! Actually we have claimed some fafs that other ls's claimed darters too, and our KB today was gliep wiping with 2 ppl. So its going fine.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 19:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skitles said:
Actually Jun been better about that, not since I come back we had 0 CFH's! Actually we have claimed some fafs that other ls's claimed darters too, and our KB today was gliep wiping with 2 ppl. So its going fine.
dont u wish u had Fadetoblack there to cfh/wipe to nidhogg ?
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 19:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i miss there drama... was funny
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 19:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I do :3 What happened to them? I left for 4 months and came back and its gone D:
 Carbuncle.Tidon
user: Tidon
By Carbuncle.Tidon 2010-02-28 19:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Bismarck.Yor said:
Please stop posting skitles you're runing this topic, go back to CFH Nidhoggs.
Dont start the cfh story, 2 khimaira 1 tiamat 1 nidhogg 1 Dark Ixion and now prolly more.

Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 19:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skitles said:
I do :3 What happened to them? I left for 4 months and came back and its gone D:
the ldrs quit....
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 19:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Tidon said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Bismarck.Yor said:
Please stop posting skitles you're runing this topic, go back to CFH Nidhoggs.
Dont start the cfh story, 2 khimaira 1 tiamat 1 nidhogg 1 Dark Ixion and now prolly more.
Lol Tidon.. :d
 Carbuncle.Laitha
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-03-01 06:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Teraflare said:
Made a big deal out of a silly arguement over M.Feet which was done with pretty much as soon as Seankp (who took the screenshots and then passed them on) was kicked by the leaders.

Well from my understanding its hard to take screenshots when all you play on is PS2 or Xbox360, so i doubt seankp took those screens. They don't look like they were photographed off of a TV screen to me.
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
user: Graham
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-03-01 07:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Laitha said:
Made a big deal out of a silly arguement over M.Feet which was done with pretty much as soon as Seankp (who took the screenshots and then passed them on) was kicked by the leaders.
Well from my understanding its hard to take screenshots when all you play on is PS2 or Xbox360, so i doubt seankp took those screens. They don't look like they were photographed off of a TV screen to me.

They were taken by Sean, he told me as much the next day when we were discussing at length what had happened on MSN. He sent me the same screenshots that are on the lolblog so I could have a read through them as I wanted to know what the fuss had been about after I'd logged off for the night.

Dajodayoda, that's Seans mule as you probably know, did the accusing, got removed from the LS (as you can see in the last SS) and I'd imagine it's fair to say Sean was kicked at the same time.

The last time I looked you only get the "You were removed from the linkshell" message if you were the one being removed from the linkshell. As it was Sean/Dajodayoda that was removed and the message is on that screen I'd be interested to see if you still think it wasn't him that took the screenshots.

If you're still convinced he didn't take those screenshots maybe you can explain how 'someone else' managed to take them?

I get on well with Sean, I still speak to him regularly now, I don't see any reason he'd lie to me.
 Carbuncle.Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-03-01 11:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Laitha said:
They were taken by Sean, he told me as much the next day when we were discussing at length what had happened on MSN. He sent me the same screenshots that are on the lolblog so I could have a read through them as I wanted to know what the fuss had been about after I'd logged off for the night. Dajodayoda, that's Seans mule as you probably know, did the accusing, got removed from the LS (as you can see in the last SS) and I'd imagine it's fair to say Sean was kicked at the same time. The last time I looked you only get the "You were removed from the linkshell" message if you were the one being removed from the linkshell. As it was Sean/Dajodayoda that was removed and the message is on that screen I'd be interested to see if you still think it wasn't him that took the screenshots. If you're still convinced he didn't take those screenshots maybe you can explain how 'someone else' managed to take them? I get on well with Sean, I still speak to him regularly now, I don't see any reason he'd lie to me.

I see it says they are his SS on his AH profile anyways, but thanks for the info.

I don't see why anyone would want to join a HNM ls right now when all of the gear may become worthless here in a few months.

The market may crash on all of this stuff anyways when more details are released so better to focus your time on something that will sustain itself through the updates in my opinion.
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-03-01 12:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's definately a strange time for HNMLS's - especially since the Vanafest announcements.

I'd certainly be interested to hear more about what the future holds for the HNM scene. As you say, all the gear may become obsolete in the coming months.

I'm holding out some hope that they will allow you to 'adjust' them using the 'Trial of the Magians' feature they plan to introduce.

That'll keep me happier about the obscene amount of time and gil I've invested in current endgame gear. For the love of god I hope they let us make use of it.

On the other hand I may soon be clearing my moghouse of things I invested huge amounts of time and gil into.

If the latter is the case I'll not exactly be over the moon about it...but hey, this is SE we're talking about so anything is possible I guess.
 Carbuncle.Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-03-01 14:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's definately a strange time for HNMLS's - especially since the Vanafest announcements. I'd certainly be interested to hear more about what the future holds for the HNM scene. As you say, all the gear may become obsolete in the coming months. I'm holding out some hope that they will allow you to 'adjust' them using the 'Trial of the Magians' feature they plan to introduce. That'll keep me happier about the obscene amount of time and gil I've invested in current endgame gear. For the love of god I hope they let us make use of it. On the other hand I may soon be clearing my moghouse of things I invested huge amounts of time and gil into. If the latter is the case I'll not exactly be over the moon about it...but hey, this is SE we're talking about so anything is possible I guess.

Yeah i'm almost done with my relic so its like spend the gil to buy the currency to finish it out or hold off and find out what the upgrade quest is like.
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-03-01 23:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Laitha said:
It's definately a strange time for HNMLS's - especially since the Vanafest announcements. I'd certainly be interested to hear more about what the future holds for the HNM scene. As you say, all the gear may become obsolete in the coming months. I'm holding out some hope that they will allow you to 'adjust' them using the 'Trial of the Magians' feature they plan to introduce. That'll keep me happier about the obscene amount of time and gil I've invested in current endgame gear. For the love of god I hope they let us make use of it. On the other hand I may soon be clearing my moghouse of things I invested huge amounts of time and gil into. If the latter is the case I'll not exactly be over the moon about it...but hey, this is SE we're talking about so anything is possible I guess.
Yeah i'm almost done with my relic so its like spend the gil to buy the currency to finish it out or hold off and find out what the upgrade quest is like.
I think its stupid they making a quest to have ur relic updated lol. I mean you put alot of effort into it already cut them relic ppl a slack xD
Hey theres new HNM's coming out. :x in my opinion that black dragon looks so much fun to fight :D
 Seraph.Isolation
Server: Seraph
user: ringly
By Seraph.Isolation 2010-03-09 22:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Yov said:
2m for another relic jumping server > 2m to share between members > items for a ls members.
God didn't laugh so much in looooooooong time, kekekekekekekeekkekekeke.
wait, you left over a dalm..a FREAKING DALM... lol, that was good for a laugh
 Carbuncle.Zitale
user: Zitale
By Carbuncle.Zitale 2010-03-13 02:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

"This server have not merged, so not overpopulated, so everyone come here!"
What if someone transfer there and realyse so many ppls did it, and LS became overpopulated because of it? used transfer, and can't reuse soon.
What if someone transfer there, and SE see server merge worked well elsewhere, and decide to merge it? the transfer will be used for nothing, once again, can't re-use soon.

Once you used your transfer, you have to wait few months to go back ... could be because someone you hate jumped on server too, or because you miss your friends/server.

You decide what ya do, but at least think about it before ya do it, because it's not a move easy to undo.
 Carbuncle.Drivingplayer
By Carbuncle.Drivingplayer 2010-03-13 16:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

well i will say this i have had friends with video proof and has sent that proof to square of epicls using tele bots to tele in and claim cerb when 5 sec before that they wasnt even in zone infact they was in past waiting on ixion so epicls is very well known for cheating and if they cant win the fight they cfh so noone wins at all
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-03-14 20:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Drivingplayer said:
well i will say this i have had friends with video proof and has sent that proof to square of epicls using tele bots to tele in and claim cerb when 5 sec before that they wasnt even in zone infact they was in past waiting on ixion so epicls is very well known for cheating and if they cant win the fight they cfh so noone wins at all
^ lol, concidering if he DID send it to square, and were still around, obviously we wernt using tele bots, you know. Just an idea.

That stuff gets u banned o.o
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-03-15 04:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Drivingplayer said:

You make 2 points. Both of which are laughable for different reasons I guess.

The CFH thing has happened on 1 Dark Ixion and (so it says earlier in the thread although I don't remember it) a Nid and a couple of other HNM's - although I'm about as sure as I can be that these were on previous servers....The DI was an accident and the person who did it got a good slap for the record and the more I think about it this may have also been on a previous server, I don't recall for sure, been on Carbuncle a while now.

Anyway, the point is we don't CFH on HNM's unless it's an accident as far as I'm concerned. Name all the CFH's since we've been on Carbuncle and I'll check them out but as far as I can recall I'm 99% sure that these all happened on previous servers. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it!

As for the Cerberus thing, put up or shut up - I want to see this 'video evidence' you have. No really. I do. I'm betting you don't have any. I'm betting your so-called friends don't have any either. You know why not? Because you sound like you're talking out of your ***. I'm calling you out on it. Seriously. Evidence or STFU!

'Tele-bots' to get to a HNM that no-one camps these days? Have you lost the plot? At very best we camp Cerberus extremely rarely and when we do we don't bother to send out a hold party because no-one else camps it either...You know the trolls on the way agro to sight right? You sure your imaginary 'friends' didn't just see a few people run into camp and drop invis? I don't know why I'm trying to qualify a HNM we don't really camp anyway...

Are you even in an endgame LS? One that camps ground kings and SW/DI? Or are you just recycling the same old nonsense that people circulate about us? Do you believe everything you hear? It appears you do.

So. Without further ado. Other things EpicLS is responsible for before you hear 23rd-hand about these as well (you no doubt have 'video evidence' of these too):

1) We were responsible for 9/11.
2) The earthquake in Haiti. Us.
3) Black Monday - No idea how old you are but if you don't know, this was the name given to the day the stockmarkets around the world crashed in 1987. That's right - EpicLS made it happen.
4) Our LS is directly responsible for global warming.
5) We sacrifice lambs in a secret initiation ceremony.
6) Drugs. EpicLS invented them. The bad ones at least.
7) We sunk the Titanic. The iceberg was a cover-up.
8) The Yeti and Sasquatch do exist. It's me in a monkey suit though. I used to take turns with other Galka's in the LS but I'm pretty much the only one at the moment so it's my duty. Hence why you'll never see them in the same room together.

I got more but I'm sure you've already heard all the rumours. Everyone seems to know them.

Show us this 'video evidence'. Upload it to Youtube. If you don't have it get your friends to upload it. Let us know when you've done it please. I'd be more than happy to view it.

P.S Drivingplayer - Congratulations on Maat's Cap! I'd love to hear how you enjoyed levelling each job to 66+. Hang on...the last I looked Maat's Cap wasn't given out for having 4 jobs @ 66 or higher....

Troll elsewhere unless you have the link to this imaginary video of EpicLS members warping from the past zones zones directly to Cerberus. Post it on Youtube. And for christ's sake, take that Maat's Cap off your profile unless you actually have it. Which you don't.
 Carbuncle.Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-03-18 06:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually heard from Sage Sundi that they are raising the level cap to 99 so they do not have to sort through all this old HNM LS drama. They want new HNM LS drama so they can savor it like a fine wine because they are tired of the boone's farm crud that currently populates the FFXI forums.

I hear they are also bringing back MPK at these new HNM camps so we finally get some interesting stuff to read about from the HNM LS scene.
By Araselo 2010-03-18 10:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you know guys... if this ls is causing a lot of drama and bs, and you aren't happy with the ls you are in... You could always join Butthurt LS. /tell
 Carbuncle.Araselo
user: Araselo
By Carbuncle.Araselo 2010-03-18 10:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Araselo for details. Free plug ^^
 Carbuncle.Tyrial
user: Zanir
By Carbuncle.Tyrial 2010-03-18 19:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

rather see people join Epic than go and help an *** like the guy who recalled hesitant. go plug your *** up shell elsewhere.
 Carbuncle.Araselo
By Carbuncle.Araselo 2010-03-19 14:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't hate... hater.
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-03-21 23:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

hey Tyrial I saw u guys do DI the other day, was good to watch and not painful like some of TB's lol.
 Carbuncle.Araselo
By Carbuncle.Araselo 2010-03-22 11:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh btw your right Tyrial, I apologize. It is a *** up shell. They do absolutely nothing, and never respond to anything. I got tods for them and no one ever did ***. Very unorganized ls. So I dropped it. Good call.
 Carbuncle.Tyrial
user: Zanir
By Carbuncle.Tyrial 2010-03-22 15:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

was a very sloppy DI imo, first for the shell i believe and first one i've tanked in quite a while. the one we got the other day in jugner went much smoother though.
 Carbuncle.Hyscis
user: Aleyna
By Carbuncle.Hyscis 2010-04-14 08:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump

We are still looking for new additions to our team, preferably those with some endgame experience. Applicants with both magic and melee jobs are favoured, but all applicants will be looked at.

Concerns in the past have focused around our handling of drops, this has been recently alleviated with the addition of a point system to make things fair.

If you're interested in joining or seeing what we are all about, feel free to head over to our webpage.

And those of you who would rather flame/discredit our linkshell because of past differences, or you would like to stir up drama to feed your ego, shut-up or grow-up.
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-14 19:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

can bump all you want, say all you want about things changing but your past actions in your LS and outside your LS have put a permanent red flag on your status. Should get the point that if people wanted to give you another chance you would see "Positive" responses.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-15 05:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress said:
can bump all you want, say all you want about things changing but your past actions in your LS and outside your LS have put a permanent red flag on your status. Should get the point that if people wanted to give you another chance you would see "Positive" responses.

Haven't you got more fiction to be typing up?

EpicLS has a short list of people like yourself that seem to take great pride in trying to run people away from a successful endgame LS like ours. I'm sure you have a witty and wildly inaccurate answer for this so please indulge me as to why you think this is.

Inparticular, please be specific about the "past actions in your LS and outside your LS" part. The parts you have personal experience of. The parts that have been while we've been on Carbuncle.

Don't miss anything out, I'd be interested to hear what personal run-ins you've had with EpicLS because I think the only time I've ever seen you at a HNM camp was last week at VoS.

Every successful LS seems to get this grief. It's quite amusing when I read about other successful LS's getting the same type of hastle on other servers. The pattern never changes.

There's always a few people who, for one reason or another, warranted or otherwise, don't like an LS and make it their mission in life to tell everyone and anyone who will listen about how bad the LS is regardless of how little they've interacted with the LS, how much they sacrifice Taru's at weekends to try and get another Ridill to drop or how they demand that new members bot or they don't get any drops.

Almost everything I've seen typed about us on the various forums has been inaccurate. Some of it is so funny I've actually laughed at it IRL.

So far I've seen...in this thread...bitching about us:

Aliceisback (applied to Epic and got declined and seems to be slightly butthurt about it).

Dharma (Alice's alt account if rumours are to be believed. If not then certainly Alice's chief worshipper).

Hisagi (left Epic because he didn't get nominated for a Relic).

Yov (kicked from Epic after he ninja-lotted a Dalmatica...of all the things to get booted for...lol).

Drivingplayer (who I've never seen on Carbuncle and called out as the liar he clearly is and who couldn't come up with a single thing to back up his ***).

Dpdhuntress (who dislikes us for reasons I'm not aware of as to the best of my knowledge we've never had any issues with each other. Writes a blog that's so full of innacuracies it makes for a cracking work of fiction, the phrase "I wasn't there but..." should be inserted before every entry about EpicLS. I really don't get what the problem is but there's clearly one there!)

Anyone else I missed out? I think I pretty much covered all the bases...
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-15 12:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, we dont camp every HNM. We kill odin bi-weekly and we do other events like VNMs, SCNM, Sky, Sea and so on. We also do dynamis. Since you like using the phrase butthurt constantly we dont run around jacking peoples dynamis and we use dynamis calender. You wanna talk about being butthurt then stop using the fact you cant hold hate to Sandworm as a excuse to take such zones when you know well enough we are going to set zones. The reason all you see is people bitching about you in this thread is because of crap like this. So get use to it because nobody wants to see you use more people.
[+]