Hades Being Merged Into Cerberus?!?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
Hades being merged into cerberus?!?!
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
By Hades.Deadplaything 2010-03-02 19:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Night 1 will go like this.

Hades.Baleoce
user: Baleoce
By Hades.Baleoce 2010-03-02 19:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Final day before merger, we should have everyone gather in Whitegate and tell all our Hades anecdotes from over the years xD
By Hades.Deadplaything 2010-03-02 19:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bonfire yes and throw all of your linkshells into it?
 Hades.Ica
user: Ica
By Hades.Ica 2010-03-02 20:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Excellence is the only Hades linkshell worth any mention for being a "best in game linkshell". People sure like to *** and moan about their stupid calenders for sure. And I'm sure the bitching and moaning will just get worse when people start crying over "stolen" zones.

now you're just trying too hard.
 Cerberus.Eanae
Server: Cerberus
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-02 20:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

How am I trying to hard? Every thread I've looked in has someone bitching about their soon to be outdated content that MIGHT not be super anally organized anymore. If you want to keep your calender keep it. No one is stopping you from trying to organize anything.
 Hades.Ica
user: Ica
By Hades.Ica 2010-03-02 20:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

every thread I've looked in has you bitching about people bitching.
[+]
 Hades.Karou
user: Karou
By Hades.Karou 2010-03-02 20:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry but Excellence is not the only good shell on Hades. I won't mention other shell names, not even my own but I will say that it's not fair to say that unless your part of EX you're crap. EX has done a lot to help my shell and we've done a lot to help them. I respect them greatly, but they are not simply the only good thing on hades.
 Hades.Blevien
user: Blev
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-02 21:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

naw Ica, there are some threads where he talks down on people simply because he thinks he's better than them. All of this, without having actually met that person or conversing more than a few sentences with them.

personally, it doesn't bother me anymore because i've seen the elitest/cocky attitude so much in the past that i find it humorous now. that, my friend, is why i trolled you in my few hours of boredom last night Eanae.

was nothing personal, i was going to troll the first person who looked fun to screw with. it just happened to be you, so hope there's no hard feelings lol

but honestly, you say some incredibly ignorant and arrogant things. most of them without the knowledge to back up those comments. a little thought before typing could possibly do you some good.
 Hades.Solace
user: Detroit
By Hades.Solace 2010-03-02 21:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
How am I trying to hard? Every thread I've looked in has someone bitching about their soon to be outdated content that MIGHT not be super anally organized anymore. If you want to keep your calender keep it. No one is stopping you from trying to organize anything.

I think we have found our "Aguaa" on Cerb. Good to know ahead of time...
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-02 21:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Karou said:
I'm sorry but Excellence is not the only good shell on Hades. I won't mention other shell names, not even my own but I will say that it's not fair to say that unless your part of EX you're crap. EX has done a lot to help my shell and we've done a lot to help them. I respect them greatly, but they are not simply the only good thing on hades.

Show me where I said Ex is the only good shell on Hades. I don't doubt that Hades has many good linkshells. My exact quote was: "Excellence is the only Hades linkshell worth any mention for being a "best in game linkshell"." The poster above me made a post that implied that Hades had two linkshells worthy of being called best in the game (Exact Quote: "As for Hnm gos Your looking at getting 2 of the best HNmls on the game from one server thrown into your own."), where I disagreed. When you say best in game, you're talking of linkshells like Excellence, BeyondTheLimitation, Apathy, etc. So, I stand by my statement that Hades only has one "best in game linkshell", which you should be proud of seeing as Cerberus has 0.
 Hades.Blevien
user: Blev
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-02 22:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Show me where I said Ex is the only good shell on Hades. I don't doubt that Hades has many good linkshells. My exact quote was: "Excellence is the only Hades linkshell worth any mention for being a "best in game linkshell"." The poster above me made a post that implied that Hades had two linkshells worthy of being called best in the game (Exact Quote: "As for Hnm gos Your looking at getting 2 of the best HNmls on the game from one server thrown into your own."), where I disagreed. When you say best in game, you're talking of linkshells like Excellence, BeyondTheLimitation, Apathy, etc. So, I stand by my statement that Hades only has one "best in game linkshell", which you should be proud of seeing as Cerberus has 0.

Well said. Was starting to think you were just out to hate on Hades players that aren't part of an LS full of relics.
 Hades.Falen
user: Falen
By Hades.Falen 2010-03-02 22:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this mean Hades Gm's will be out of jobs? I suppose walmart and Mcdonalds are always hiring.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-02 22:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

GM's are universal. They cover all servers.
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-02 23:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

How could you even rank excellence as one of the top overall? Not being mean but the majority of people are server transfers or people who got all their gear/relics in other linkshells and then joined excellence to sell gear. Now if all the players in excellence started out from scratch and built themselves up that's an accomplishment but I doubt that the majority of players in it today can say they've done that. Excellence has some really good players and some really really horrible ones, but they haven't done anything in game that any other LS hasn't. Apathy has at least beaten PW?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-03 05:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

PW is more of a numbers game then it is a hard fight. None of TT's kills were purely TT members involved, even if the majority was TT. Every extra body counts in a PW fight.
 Hades.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Hades.Irohuro 2010-03-03 13:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So I decided to make a mule on Cerberus, name Iralaieuse, to check out the server and meet some people. Feel free to send me a /t in game and chat.

The more i think about it, the less sad I am about it, though still sad about the loss of my home. It's going to be a pretty exciting new adventure.
 Hades.Rivian
user: Rivian
By Hades.Rivian 2010-03-03 18:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Irohuro said:
The more i think about it, the less sad I am about it, though still sad about the loss of my home. It's going to be a pretty exciting new adventure.

I think that should pretty much sum it up for most of Hades. Ditto on Iro's comment.
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-03 20:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I like turtles.
 Hades.Kerlle
user: Kerlle
By Hades.Kerlle 2010-03-04 04:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Vespario said:
Maybe Hades can stop failing at campaign and besieged now, lol.

Good I saw this literally LOL'ed.

You now have to come to my house and clean up all the soda I just spit out @.@!
 Hades.Kerlle
By Hades.Kerlle 2010-03-04 04:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Sblonde said:
i Run several event linkshells which im sure wont be affected by this merge except Dynamis, on hades i use both a JP and EU booking site as so not to clash with any others, what im wanting to know is what booking sites if any serberus uses can anyone help me out? would aprechiate it very much thankyou.

I am very saddened by the fact Hades will be no more, not looking forward to this update at all.

I saw this question asked in the Cer’b forums.

Only answer I saw was a big fat @$&* you Hades. Gona do things the way Cer'b says -.-

Gona be real fun till things settle down.
 Hades.Scruffumz
By Hades.Scruffumz 2010-03-11 22:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Only way this benefits us, is getting Whitegate filled with more shouts for say.. Missions, Nyzul Isle, Salvage, etc.

Disadvantages is we have to merge our customs too. Meaning, prices will probably raise/lower. They merit in Lufaise Meadows, we Stab birds.

Not to mention, end game/HNMs is staying right in Hades, if you know what I mean.

Very bad idea on SE's part. I'm hearing everywhere that people are quitting, changing servers etc because of this.
 Hades.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Hades.Kiori 2010-03-15 14:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Scruffumz said:
Only way this benefits us, is getting Whitegate filled with more shouts for say.. Missions, Nyzul Isle, Salvage, etc.

Disadvantages is we have to merge our customs too. Meaning, prices will probably raise/lower. They merit in Lufaise Meadows, we Stab birds.

Not to mention, end game/HNMs is staying right in Hades, if you know what I mean.

Very bad idea on SE's part. I'm hearing everywhere that people are quitting, changing servers etc because of this.
You saying it's "Very bad idea on SE's part." followed by "I'm hearing everywhere that people are quitting, changing servers ect because of this." Sounds a bit off to me.

Transfering between servers is $25. On average we'll say everyone has 1/2 mules for bake purposes. There are people with more or less averaging about 12.95 (for only your main) to about 14.95 (for 2 mules). Basically for every two people that quit in one month, and one person transfering, SE still makes it out ahead.

The next month when payments don't go in...well then it gets to zapping money.

My words or thought.
 Hades.Kerlle
By Hades.Kerlle 2010-03-16 00:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Scruffumz said:
They merit in Lufaise Meadows, we Stab birds.

OMG Really??

Thank god. So tired of killing birds @.@!
 Bismarck.Ridabond
Server: Bismarck
user: Yoichi
By Bismarck.Ridabond 2010-03-17 12:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Baleoce said:
Final day before merger, we should have everyone gather in Whitegate and tell all our Hades anecdotes from over the years xD

ITS A DATE BALE! oh wait :(
 Hades.Altimaomega
By Hades.Altimaomega 2010-03-18 00:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Excelior said:
How could you even rank excellence as one of the top overall? Not being mean but the majority of people are server transfers or people who got all their gear/relics in other linkshells and then joined excellence to sell gear. Now if all the players in excellence started out from scratch and built themselves up that's an accomplishment but I doubt that the majority of players in it today can say they've done that. Excellence has some really good players and some really really horrible ones, but they haven't done anything in game that any other LS hasn't. Apathy has at least beaten PW?

well said my bearded twin ^^
Hades.Kiori said:
Hades.Scruffumz said:

You saying it's "Very bad idea on SE's part." followed by "I'm hearing everywhere that people are quitting, changing servers ect because of this." Sounds a bit off to me.

Transfering between servers is $25. On average we'll say everyone has 1/2 mules for bake purposes. There are people with more or less averaging about 12.95 (for only your main) to about 14.95 (for 2 mules). Basically for every two people that quit in one month, and one person transfering, SE still makes it out ahead.

The next month when payments don't go in...well then it gets to zapping money.

My words or thought.

some ppl may be quitting but when i do a /sea all lately, ive seen more ppl online than has been in a long time.