Buying Ice Gauntlets (3M)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Buying Ice Gauntlets (3M)
Buying Ice Gauntlets (3M)
By deshi 2010-02-26 19:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

As the title says I'd like to buy Ice Gauntlets for 3 million gil on siren.

The gauntlets come from a Sergeant Major Periqia assault, Defuse the Threat, as ??? gloves. I do the assault regularly myself, but the drop rate on the ??? gloves themselves is admittedly very low. So, I'm looking to entice some going-to-do-assault-for-assault-points-anyway people into making this assault their go-to.

Basically, you and two others(or two mules) do the assault and collect your AP. If you get ??? gloves from the chest, hold on to them. Message me on here or in-game, and we'll get together and appraise them. If they're the ice gauntlets, I'll give you 3 mil, lot them, and we're done.

The assault itself is very easy, very quick(takes 5~10min with 2 people playing characters), and can yield anywhere from 900~1666 AP, but the average is somewhere around 1200~1400(more if you really try to defuse bombs). I realize this isn't quite as much as something like Red vs. Blue, or whatever you salvagers use nowadays, but that's offset by the opportunity to make gil during your usual routine.

The ??? gloves are rare, however, the rate of appraisal into ice gauntlets is very high. In the event that you get the ??? gloves but they don't appraise into the ice gauntlets, I'll give you 300k out of appreciation for taking on my proposal. (According to wiki, Beak Gloves +1 is the only other thing it can appraise into; therefore it must be Beak Gloves +1 in order to get 300k. To avoid ??? gloves from other assaults being used.)

If there are any people/groups interested in this, leave a message here or PM me, so I know to keep at least 3 mil on me at all times.

Thanks for reading!

Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-02-26 21:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

While you're waiting, you could always try Gothic Gauntlets--Only differences are 9 levels, 4 def, 1 STR, 4 VIT, 4 acc, and 1 hMP. Er, but Gothic has enmity, so if you're wanting Ice Gauntlets for a DRK, I can see why Gothic might not suit your tastes. :x
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-26 21:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a rather huge difference you list lol. Like all the stats except 3 of the str and icespikes
 Cerberus.Oblit
Server: Cerberus
user: oblit
By Cerberus.Oblit 2010-02-26 22:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

whats so good about these gloves?