Sell R/e Items?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Sell R/e items?
Sell R/e items?
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-02-25 21:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Carbuncle! I'm currently looking for the following items if you or your ls sells these items let me know. I'm not here to start drama so please don't start with me. Thank you~

Macha's Coat
Bodb's Robe
Duelist's Chapeau
Duelist's Tabard
Nashira Seraweels
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2010-03-14 01:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate to say it Alice. Your probably never gonna find an ls that sells relic. Frenzy did, But they gone.

I tried for rdm relic but those 2 pieces are always locked by atleast 3 rdm's in any shell and I hate dyna. it's so damn boring.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2010-03-14 04:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Run.

That's right run.

Turn off the game. Delete it. Cancel your account. Trust me, you'll be much, much happier you did.

/wave btw.

:D
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-14 04:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Taintedone said:
Run.

That's right run.

Turn off the game. Delete it. Cancel your account. Trust me, you'll be much, much happier you did.

/wave btw.

:D

quit ffxi but cant keep it off your mind, you'll be back :D
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-14 04:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just spent 5 minutes trying to remember why your name is familiar... Then I was like "HOLY ***! I REMEMBER NOW!"

Carbuncle.Heithem said:
those 2 pieces are always locked by atleast 3 rdm's in any shell and I hate dyna. it's so damn boring.

From general experience, this happens to be true most of the time. Even so, there are times that it's actually faster just to get a Dyna shell and earn points for it. I think there's a shell or two on Ramuh that mercs (Or merced) it, but the lines got too long.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-03-14 06:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You know theres a reason SE made certain peices of gear rare/ex. So couldnt just go out and buy them. Earn them the right way instead of just throwing gil at everything u see

Rate me down or w/e i dont care, i just hate seeing ppl shouting to buy rare/ex gear
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-03-14 07:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is buying wrong? If you have limited playtime you'd rather just buy an item instead of going to lots of stuff you don't want to just so you can lot one or two items. Easier to buy the items you want (if they're not easily obtainable for you) and not have to wait a long time to get them by "earning" it. It's his/her gil, let him/her spend it the way he/she wants.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-14 07:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
You know theres a reason SE made certain peices of gear rare/ex. So couldnt just go out and buy them. Earn them the right way instead of just throwing gil at everything u see

Rate me down or w/e i dont care, i just hate seeing ppl shouting to buy rare/ex gear

And how do you know they didn't intend to give LS's capable of obtaining such items a source of income through this method? <_< Okay, so they probably didn't.. But if they had a problem with it, I'm sure they would have done something about it by now.. Besides, I'm sure you've exploited something in the game in a way that SE didn't intend..
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-14 07:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

say someone salvages 2x nights a week with a salvage group @ x times, limbos 2x nights @ x times with a diff group, and dyna 2x nights @ x times with a 3rd group... and lets say one night of the week he just cant play. now this someone wants a piece of sky or sea gear because hes earned all this other good gear, and why not ?

its wrong for this person to buy a piece of somthing ? is it wrong for any of this persons a b or c groups to sell things they dont want even ? to other ppl that might not, and for similar reasons say, of even ordinarily been ever able to get ?