FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-09-25 17:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Maaaaaaybe! It still makes me kinda sad when I start to say her name and then realize she's not actually there. I have this habit of looking out the window to check on her favorite spot whenever I walk by, and I can't seem to stop lol

I also still walk really weird at night (think Monty Python/Ministry of Silly Walks) because I'm so used to her sneaking around underfoot. She was actually a really weird cat. XD Hated to be held, preferred to drink her water out of plastic solo cups with ice cubes, would randomly sprint around for no reason, accidentally closed herself into closets, always knew which papers were the most important (so she could sit on them), and spent lots of time grooming this one particular blanket as if it were her own fur. Missing my quirky kitty. :<

[+]
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-09-26 14:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Maaaaaaybe! It still makes me kinda sad when I start to say her name and then realize she's not actually there. I have this habit of looking out the window to check on her favorite spot whenever I walk by, and I can't seem to stop lol

I also still walk really weird at night (think Monty Python/Ministry of Silly Walks) because I'm so used to her sneaking around underfoot. She was actually a really weird cat. XD Hated to be held, preferred to drink her water out of plastic solo cups with ice cubes, would randomly sprint around for no reason, accidentally closed herself into closets, always knew which papers were the most important (so she could sit on them), and spent lots of time grooming this one particular blanket as if it were her own fur. Missing my quirky kitty. :<

so beautiful KITTY i want the same IN DB !! :)
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-09-26 14:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
i love this song really ROCK !!!!
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-09-26 15:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

the real rock INC!!!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-09-26 15:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Haorhu said: »
so beautiful KITTY i want the same IN DB !! :)
She was a beautiful kitty. :]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-09-26 21:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone, haven't posted here in a while wanted to sell hello to everyone!

So yeah they legalized gay marriage in California, and ever since they did it I am seeing my Facebook and Instagram walls with pictures of wedding ceremonies of men my age. Now I know what a woman feels like in the sense of "my biological clock is ticking."

Two good friends of mine had a child via a surrogate this year, and another friend(he's single) adopted a kid by himself. These people are my age what does that say about me!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-09-26 21:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a gay couple, but my two best friends just got married and they're only 22. XD Errbody gettin murried!

Edit: it was also particularly amusing that the ceremony took place in an incredibly conservative Southern Baptist church, yet the other groomsmen (who don't know me) decided I was most likely to be married next. IF ONLY THEY KNEW THE TRUTH mwahahahah

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-09-26 21:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Your biological clock is double as lasting as a woman's so no worries. You could be 50 and still producing high quality baby juice

When I said biological clock I meant in the psychological sense. Where I'm getting too old and those pinnacle moments are going to pass me.

To make matters worse my roomate is hooked on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding so like I can't help but watch it!
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-09-27 08:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »

Aww, she was a beautifully weird cat, although lol @ locking herself into closets and grooming a blanket like it was herself, crazy cat!
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-09-27 16:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Heheh ty Shay. :]

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
You could be 50 and still producing high quality baby juice
[+]
By Areayea 2013-09-28 14:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

ladada hope all pplz be doin good
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-10-21 18:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Welppppp, RT is full of boobs. I remember all the times this thread got warnings from the mods about pics of people wearing a hell of a lot more clothes than that. <__< Hmmmmm
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-10-23 08:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I distinctly remember one of our people getting in trouble for boob avatars, so what changed I wonder o.O
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-10-23 08:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Times be changinnnnn'
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-10-23 09:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

How is everyone?! Everyone ready for Halloween? I'll be rocking Sailor Venus this year!

Kinda want your guys opinion on a matter. So while the internet has been a great tool to meet other gay + men for dating friendship etc , several of my friends have been pressuring me to attend a + men's group just to meet other men. They kinda look down upon me because I don't wear my status "on my sleeve" so to speak.

As one friend put it "freedom shouldn't be a prison sentence."

Should I go? I don't feel comfortable simply because we all know how small the gay community in our cities can be and gossip spread like wild fire. Like Im very open if I get asked out, but I dunno the ignorance that follows younger gays scares me somewhat...
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-10-23 17:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems like a great way to meet people. What is it exactly that worries you about the possibility of others knowing your status?

If it's because you think it'll make it harder to find dates, well maybe that's actually a good thing in this case--it could just serve to screen out all the guys who would pull away after they eventually find out anyway. The ones left over would be a lot less likely to waste your time.

If you're worried that it could affect other aspects of your life or possibly endanger your employment, I think you're right to hesitate a little. I don't know how widespread you expect this gossip to be, but it's a good idea to think about it before you make a decision.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-10-23 20:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I'm not apprehensive because of my dating life it's the ignorance that follows. People equate poz men often as drug users, dirty, slutty etc and will just not even associate with them.

Also some gays won't associate with poz men in fear people will think they're poz too. :/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-10-23 21:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm :/ I feel like it's aaaalmost the same kind of thing. You resent the way that some people generalize poz guys, so would it necessarily be a bad thing for them to not associate with you?

Maybe it would help to think about it another way! A lot of people associate gay guys in general with being dirty and slutty. When you think about coming out, you have to consider the people who might find out and refuse to associate with you. When you actually do come out, you recognize that maybe you never needed to associate with those people in the first place. One of the things that made my friends awesome back then was that they'd go with me to campus LGBT programming--they were straight, but they just didn't care that people might think they were gay for hanging out under a giant rainbow banner.

The situations aren't identical, but there are lots of similarities. :D
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Carrelo 2013-10-24 14:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-12-09 00:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The contestants all look really good this season! Wow!
 Phoenix.Lithical
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lithical 2013-12-09 00:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a little sad to see Courtney Act. She's already somewhat of a superstar, no need for her to compete. I know there's a big money prize, but it could've been someone else's chance to get their name out there.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-12-09 00:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lithical said: »
I was a little sad to see Courtney Act. She's already somewhat of a superstar, no need for her to compete. I know there's a big money prize, but it could've been someone else's chance to get their name out there.

I just looked Courtney Act up, yeah she's absolutely flawless. That's kinda how I felt when I found out Raja was on the show. Raja was already famous in the US and it could have been someone else.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-12-25 01:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump! Merry Xmas or whatever you celebrate!
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2013-12-29 11:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks! Same to you Bacon!
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-01-09 18:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

hey all looking for a good server with good activity shout or ls recruting fun any idea ? in odin for now but i want leave /pv plz oh and happy new years all !!
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-01-14 11:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to listen to these two songs brazilian girls I love 1.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-01-14 11:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

2/2 Brazilians gilr

video are so weird and cheap most important are music !!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-02-14 10:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

FOR SAY I LOVE U ... GRizzly bear "Yet again"
 Carbuncle.Protectorchrono
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Protectorchrono 2014-02-14 10:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Never thought I would find a FFXI LGBT Community! I'm gay, 26 and live in the US. Nice to meet you all! :D Anyone from Carbuncle or Bahamut run a LGBT LS I could join?
First Page 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 ... 1505 1506 1507