FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1476 1477 1478 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Fenrir.Dingie
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: lilaznkru
By Fenrir.Dingie 2013-05-05 12:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Just now seeing this. I missed it but a few of my frat brothers were there. They seemed to have a good ol' time.

Yeah my friends who I go with from Dallas cancelled so I just went to White Party instead. I'll probably try and hit up Southern Decadence this year- have only been there once.

Oh I went to southern decadence last year. it was.... fun ;)
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-05-07 15:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Haorhu said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things

I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to
A song that I had only sang to just a few
She saw my silver spurs and said lets pass some time
And I will give to you summer wine
Ohh-oh-oh summer wine

Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
Ohhh-oh summer wine

My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak
I tried to get up but I couldn't find my feet
She reassured me with an unfamiliar line
And then she gave to me more summer wine
Ohh-oh-oh summer wine

Mmm-mm summer wine

When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes
My silver spurs were gone my head felt twice its size
She took my silver spurs a dollar and a dime
And left me cravin' for more summer wine
Ohh-oh-oh summer wine

Mmm-mm summer wine

Paroles trouvées ici : http://www.parolesdeclip.fr/summer-wine-lana-del-rey.html
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-05-07 16:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-23 17:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Err mah gerd, FFXIV is coming in August!
Where my people at?
 Bismarck.Gaspee
Server: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2013-05-23 17:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I will SO be there...
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 07:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Where my people at?
Durandal probably although we don't have a server list yet so can't be 100% sure. You joining out gay shell? :D
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 07:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Where my people at?
Durandal probably although we don't have a server list yet so can't be 100% sure. You joining out gay shell? :D

Naw, gay people freak me out.
Lolz, I wish I could say I'm playing around but that statement is probably more fact than joke! D:
Something about my fluid sexuality really confuses a lot of people in the non-hetero community. . .

But on an completely un-silly note:
I'm not too sure! I'm getting pounded with my medical courses and applications this fall, so I really want something low-key and not stressful.

I guessssss, I can join y'all~
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 07:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a hardcore shell or anything, several others you know in it as well.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 07:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a hardcore shell or anything, several others you know in it as well.

Blargh, blargh, blargh! :c

Life decisions!
Hard to make with not enough data! D:

Edit:
Also, why are you pink, Ina? :3
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-24 09:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Hey guys. I had this friend in middle and high school, we were close back in the day. But then our junior year she was an exchange student to Sweden or somewhere like that, and that year I moved away, so we didn't really get to say good bye and we grew apart. We're Facebook friends now, but we haven't seen each other in about 10 years so I'm not close to her, so I don't know how much she'd appreciate me asking, but

Ok. She was married to some dude, divorced him, and is now in a relationship with a nice girl. No worries, right? Wrong. She lives in the South, and everyone and their hamster is very conservative. There's a lot of harsh, judgmental nonsense going on about her new life, and her parents even sent her an itemized bill for how much it cost them to raise her from a baby.

What on earth can I tell her that could possibly help? If it was my parents who sent me something like that, I have no idea what could even come close to helping. If it was you, what would you want a friend to say? What can I do to support her?

Nothing can come close to helping except friendship. When I was dragged out of the closet I was given two choices, leave the family or go to ex-gay therapy. So I said I will leave. They quickly followed by kicking me out while telling me that I am a child molester, I will die of aids, and that I have not future because of this. The next 3 months I didn't hear anything from my parents, I lived on my friends couch while I worked the rest of the summer and made a new family, then went back to college station and went back to school. My old network of close friends there was greatly diminished while majority were ok with me being gay, they weren't ok being around it and this lead to the end of many once great friendships. IT was a tough time my world had been completely turned upside down my best friend had become the person I feared the most, my parents abandoned and abused me, and strangers were becoming my best friends. I finally heard from my parents a few more months into the semester when Blinn accidentally sent them a bill instead of me. It was an email, containing a bill for college as well as the number and information for the ex-gay meetings in CS. Well I had been paying for all my college but books up to this point so I never responded to his email it caused me too much pain. My half sister told me I was a sinner, not a man, and various other things. I quickly reminded her she became a catholic just so she could get married in a catholic church. Then she added that I can't be out to anyone in here small town or to her Children, even to this day this stands so I don't ever see my niece and nephew but once a year maybe. I continued to receive emails for ex-gay groups like exodus international and love in action over the next couple of months and finally I got tired of it so I drove down and ambushed meeting them. Even though I had showed the the true numbers and what really happens my dad believed what I was showing him to be fake because it didn't come from a Christian organization, yay logic... I agreed to go to one meeting. By two weeks after meeting with me the "ex-gay therapist" left his organizations. I didn't fit his stereotypes, I didn't follow the exgay rules. According to everything they have I should have had no problem being straight but I wasn't. I was relentless in my interview I picked apart his questions, stereotypes, and accusations until he had to end the meeting and leave abruptly. I went home they received a phone call. The guy told him I was well educated and that I Was more than sure of who I am and who I am supposed to be. While its a nice compliment it was about as far from the truth as could be I had no idea who I as except that I would stand up for what is right. About a year later I had a serious boyfriend and that made things go back to being awful again, they restarted the exgay stuff and my half sister told me that if I choose to have a partner that I am choosing to stay out of her kids lives. I got tired of it all and I claled people out on their ***. I immediately dismissed Leviticus whene they tried it because all the kids had tattoos, our clothing, my dads facial hair ect. My mom divorced some other guy and remarried to my dad, thy kept this a secret to just about everyone they could and I didn't know till I as 17. This is also combined in another versus about homos were homos and adulterers wont enter the kingdom of heaven. Which I reminded them that according to the bible and God they are adulterers and share my fate. and then the other 2 versus. Most American bibles translate the words homosexual, well that word doesn't exist in Hebrew thy added it themselves and translated how they wanted. Seeing as both my mom and dad know Hebrew and we have Hebrew bibles this caused them to reread those vrs and still havn't heard anything back about those other versus. I have a partner now and my half sister can *** off. My parents sometimes now are ok with it other times they aren't so I don't talk to them much in all honesty they aren't worth it. She needs to write them a formal letter dismissing them and telling them not to even contact here until they are ready to grow up. If the parents still harass her then file a cease and desist order, basically saying stop or i'll make it to were you can't even look at me legally. It sounds harsh but most times parents don't see what they are doing and all they do is lead to suicide, again it may hurt but actually being at the point where suicide becomes your best option its really hard to go back to a normal life.
There is a movie called for the bible tales me so, it's on netflix or youtube and it is a very powerful tool for gay people who have to deal with Christians.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-05-24 09:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Where my people at?

I'll be around..somewhere! /lurks
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 09:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Luces said: »

Have I ever told you I love your absurdly long, yet well thought-out posts!

Also, I'm so sad that you left me here in Texas. :C
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 09:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave the mods a sexy lap dance
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 09:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave the mods a sexy lap dance

The only bar I want is a purple bar. :c
But I guess I'll just be the no bar, purple-barless Scrumpet. :c

Also, pics of that sexy lap dance or it didn't happen. ;3
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-05-24 09:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh Luces, I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that. It sounds heartbreaking. *hug.* And it gives me more of a feel for what my old friend might be going through. Thank you.

It's confusing to me how a parent or family member can be so cruel to one that they raised or grew up side-by-side with. My siblings do things that I don't and can't agree with all the time, but that would never change the fact that I love them. It's just beyond the limits of things that I understand. I hope someday your sister realizes that you are worth every bit as much as she is, and that she was so very wrong, and that she apologizes to you. It won't make up for you having to miss years of her children's lives, but maybe it could start the process of repairing her relationship with you. :-(
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 09:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a joke and didn't happen... Silly scrumpet, I can't pull off a sexy lap dance XD
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 09:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a joke and didn't happen... Silly scrumpet, I can't pull off a sexy lap dance XD

Little kids call me "Silly Dr. Bear!"
This is why it's my life goal to make sure every little kid with cancer can be silly in their own way.

I'm so weird; haha.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-24 10:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Luces said: »

Have I ever told you I love your absurdly long, yet well thought-out posts!

Also, I'm so sad that you left me here in Texas. :C

Brandon and I are in Houston, I graduate in December, him in march at which time we will be moving to CS or Austin for our masters. I have been taking 80 hours a year since moving back here so I'm exhausted and can't wait to be done. I also can't wait to have a life again.
 Cerberus.Sevvy
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2013-05-24 10:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Scrumpet

We are an amazing shell that gets a lot of ***done, we just happen to be gay, but dont worry, there are a ton of other people in there, ive recruited about 10 of my breeder friends to join up when it goes live too =P
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 10:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I logged in oneday and Sevvy was in the shell, I was all "wtf why are you just joining now".

Edit: I think I scared him a little since I had a different name there...
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sevvy said: »
Scrumpet

We are an amazing shell that gets a lot of ***done, we just happen to be gay, but dont worry, there are a ton of other people in there, ive recruited about 10 of my breeder friends to join up when it goes live too =P

People breed?! That's disgusting! Popping out a baby the size of a small watermelon through one of your body's orifices.

Why can't we all just spawn from a plant and or just stay kids? :c

Science. :c
 Cerberus.Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2013-05-24 10:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I logged in oneday and Sevvy was in the shell, I was all "wtf why are you just joining now".

I didnt even know you homos had made a shell haha
[+]
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-24 10:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, wait until we're apart to start a Gayapalooza :(
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 10:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sevvy said: »

I didnt even know you homos had made a shell haha
I think it was Omura (I probably spelt that wrong) was posting about it a lot when the servers were merging, that's when I joined and I know it existed a ways before that.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 10:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kaparu said: »

All aboard the Gayapalooza train~!
Whoop whoop!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-24 10:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't we have a giant pink steam roller before? Or have we acquired a train as well now?
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-05-24 10:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well since I've been in this darn homo thread for quite a long time:
(Three years, waaaa)

We have a:
Pink tank, pink steam roller, and our newly bought (with our "gay agenda" fund) Gayapalooza Express Train!

We like to keep things environmentally friendly, so we encourage public transportation. ;)

Edit:
(I'm generalizing hard on stereotypes; haha.)
 Fenrir.Sevvy
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sevvy 2013-05-24 10:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kaparu said: »

Omgz are you gonna play XIV?!
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan