FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 17:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so I'm concerned. Ok so the guy I'm "talking to." Well his brother had taken a picture of the two of us (the brother and I) and made it his default facebook profile photo.

I've known his brother kinda has a crush on me. Should I be concerned and whom do I approach about this???

Also hola a todos!
 Siren.Gunshy
Server: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2012-09-07 17:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You could just bring it up humorously to the guy you are "talking to" like I think your bro wants my *** lolz

I don't think it's anything to worry about really unless he's going around making out like you are hanging out all the time or something. If that is the case then you should prob talk to the brother and tell him to calm the hell down(tactfully)
 Asura.Dewd
Server: Asura
user: Dewders
By Asura.Dewd 2012-09-07 18:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Two gay brothers!?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 18:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dewd said: »
Two gay brothers!?

Yes. Both are bottoms too! lol
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
Server: Lakshmi
user: Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2012-09-07 18:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like you hit the jackpot lol
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-07 18:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

<_______>;
 Asura.Hiya
Server: Asura
By Asura.Hiya 2012-09-07 18:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

what conversation did i just walk into? O_o:
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 19:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hiya said: »
what conversation did i just walk into? O_o:
Nothing interesting I assure you. Welcome to the thread :)
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 19:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Darkapple said: »
sounds like you hit the jackpot lol

Is it bad to say there's a reason that I know they are both bottoms!? lol JK JK JK

On a serious note now. The other problem is brother is kinda texting me while drunk. Like I know its harmless but it creeps me out...
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2012-09-07 20:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

mannnn, id love to have a bottom brother lol. We would always compare tips and try to compete to see which one is better ;(
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 21:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

heyy.

today sucked *** ***. my dad didnt call me back after i called him for his birthday after not talking to him for 6 months because the *** thinks im a piece of *** *** whos a selfish half-nazi immoral piece of ***. i hate life, idk whats wrong with me.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 21:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
heyy.

today sucked *** ***. my dad didnt call me back after i called him for his birthday after not talking to him for 6 months because the *** thinks im a piece of *** *** whos a selfish half-nazi immoral piece of ***. i hate life, idk whats wrong with me.

Nothing, its not easy and it gets better. I have the same relationship with my parents. But now I'm the stubborn one and they are the one crying because I don't go visit them for X-Mas. I havnt spoken to my Mom or Dad in 6 years.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

well there obviously must be something wrong with me.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 22:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

well there obviously must be something wrong with me.

No it's called being human. It was rough the first year I remember. But what made it better is I ended up finding gay friends who had similar family situations as me so that definitely helped me. Your not the only person who has it rough with their parents. And there's a good chance your Dad will learn to accept you. My parents mom learned to accept me I'm just the stubborn one who refuses to talk to her now out of pride.

In the end I just kinda though, ok I have to live my own life and be happy, and if that means living it w/o Mom and Dad then that's their issue not mine.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i doubt it, you dont know my dad. hes the worst. he makes me believe im worthless. im terribly *** up, and this is why i hate drinking.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 22:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

i doubt it, you dont know my dad. hes the worst. he makes me believe im worthless. im terribly *** up, and this is why i hate drinking.

Well. My dad and mom are divorced. My mom does(but thats a another matter) my dad still doesn't accept me. My dad still views me as a filthy gay HIV positive son, so trust me I know! If he doesn't who cares. Your a grown man and gotta live your life and make yourself happy. And if your father doesn't want to take part in that, that's his dilemma not yours.

Drinking isn't bad just don't let the depression get to you.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

mine divorced when i was five. i cant stop the depression. the scary thing is theres a loaded gun where i live too
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-09-07 22:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's his problem, I would say, not your problem. At least you tried to reach out--if it's not reciprocated, it's on his side. Certainly the circumstances of your last interaction would colour how things go from then on, but you at least made the good effort here it sounds like.

Maybe once you're looking at this clearly later on you won't feel so self-hateful. :/

Go do something other than self-analysis for a few hours, please, LOL. Something fun, preferably. :)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

im already totally wasted. theres no crafting items on ah, so im going to fish hakuryuuuuu. i cant fall asleep, thought i could try drugging myself to sleep, but i dont wanna puke all over my bed :< i already did it once last week.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 22:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

mine divorced when i was five. i cant stop the depression. the scary thing is theres a loaded gun where i live too

If I was able to manage to cope with being gay, and not speaking to my parents and being diagnosed with HIV two years ago. Then you can deal with it. It's not easy, but ultimately it makes you a stronger person. There's a lot of gay men in similar situations as you.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-09-07 22:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fishing at 15 FPS will put you to sleep on its own, I bet. :p
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-07 22:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

"I was able to deal with X" is never the right response to "I don't know how I'll deal with Y."

People are different. They have different neurochemical makeups, they were exposed to different environments during their psychological makeups, they have different fears, different priorities.

I understand that you're trying to help, but people are just not equipped to handle things in the same way and undermining someone else's hardships with your own is more likely to make someone feel worse than anything else.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-07 22:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hohen, if you're in a place where you need help, please send me a PM and I'll do my best to provide you with every resource I have available to me.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

im tired of it though. i hate myself too much
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 22:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

im tired of it though. i hate myself too much

Well look if its really that bad and you feel you can't deal without I suggest you seek professional help. We can provide you with support but alas this is video game website and professional help will always be best if you feel its that bad.

When I was diagnosed with HIV, I was not dealing with it well. That's when I went to see a psychiatrist and it helped me immensely. Your college should have be able to give your resources to counseling or therapists etc.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i went to it in school, they did ***. i graduated now and its costs more than i own.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-09-07 22:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i went to it in school, they did ***. i graduated now and its costs more than i own.

Your city/county should have a list of "mental health resources" it might be a pain to obtain is the problem with county stuff.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-09-07 22:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ive no money, like actually. im broke atm until i find a job. im only sad when i drink though, any other time i cant talk about ***.
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2012-09-07 23:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

you will be happy one day man, you just gotta forget everyone that hates on you ;( The time will come!! D:
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-07 23:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

ive no money, like actually. im broke atm until i find a job. im only sad when i drink though, any other time i cant talk about ***.

Are you under 26? Do your parents have health coverage?
First Page 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 ... 1505 1506 1507