EU Endgame LS
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-02-22 09:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering >.> Are there any endgame LS's actually recruiting on Siren for like, EU players. I cant really play late at night so I can't join NA ls's. Currently looking to do Sea/Sky/Einherjar.

If anyone is recruiting, feel free to post here, message me, or /t me ingame.

Thanks ^^;;;
 Siren.Astarael
user: Asta
By Siren.Astarael 2010-03-01 15:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and Danuggster have been looking for an EU linkshell for ages, with no luck >.< and all the NA ones run on Sunday (nights, for us), typical :p

Hope one pops up, but I don't think there's all that many EU peoples on Siren :-\

Astarael ^^/
 Siren.Savagee
user: savage
By Siren.Savagee 2010-03-07 11:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Feel free to apply www.revolutionls.mmoguildsites.com
We are an EU based HNM/Endgame LS.

^^
By Lexetron 2010-03-07 12:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Revolution are an EU/NA linkshell on the siren Server currently seeking to recruit 5 to 6 new members to become part our our LS. Our members are by no means elitist players, we believe in giving equal opportunities to players who have no experience at all within the HNM, Dynamis, Sky, Sea & Einherjar scene.

What we can offer you!
  • A fair and equal point based ranking up system. (Supplied courtesy of Dryroot LS of Leviathan)

• A monthly gil payout.

• A friendly linkshell environment.

• An active daily schedule of events & statics to meet your daily playtime needs.

Recruitment specifications:

Experience ISNT necessary providing there is a willingness to learn, however, you must meet the following or be close to it:
  • Minimum of 2 Lv.75 Jobs (Preferrably one being of Mage Class)

• Relevant subjobs eg. . RDM to have /DRK /BLM /WHM

• Access to ALL Areas.

• Able to get to HNM camps as quickly as possible via: Past & Present Outpost Warps, Teleport & Recall Gate Crystals, All Runic Portals etc . . .

• A decent daily playtime.

• A good attitude towards other players and members.

If you think you are what we are looking for please fill out an application on our website by http://revolutionls.mmoguildsites.com/guild_applications/new all applicants will be considered.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!