Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 18:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Noobosaurusrex said:
hate hate hate ^.^ You know what trolls hate more than an attractive guy in an avatar pic showing off their cars and such... pics of the same guy showing off lots of different hotties...so now, every day I will update my avatar pic to reflect a new hot chick in my "possession" ;)

BTW, in case you didnt figure it out, thats meh
 Fairy.Shiyo
Server: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-19 18:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Gross.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 18:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Shiyo said:
Gross.

haha, that's 1 down ;)

Edit: I bang chicks like Shiyo for breakfast, pfft, at least have something creative to say, jeez. Nubz out here acting like you just discovered the internets last week.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-19 18:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Noobosaurusrex said:
hate hate hate ^.^

You know what trolls hate more than an attractive guy in an avatar pic showing off their cars and such...
pics of the same guy showing off lots of different hotties...so now, every day I will update my avatar pic to reflect a new hot chick in my "possession" ;)

There is plenty of ways to make hookers economy roll!
By Noobosaurusrex 2010-02-19 18:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Liquidz said:
Noobosaurusrex said:
hate hate hate ^.^ You know what trolls hate more than an attractive guy in an avatar pic showing off their cars and such... pics of the same guy showing off lots of different hotties...so now, every day I will update my avatar pic to reflect a new hot chick in my "possession" ;)
There is plenty of ways to make hookers economy roll!

I'll take your word for it.
 Fairy.Baelfael
user: Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-19 18:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Gross.

haha, that's 1 down ;)

Edit: I bang chicks like Shiyo for breakfast, pfft, at least have something creative to say, jeez. Nubz out here acting like you just discovered the internets last week.
Does it take a little alcohol first? o:
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 18:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:
Fairy.Shiyo said:
Gross.
haha, that's 1 down ;) Edit: I bang chicks like Shiyo for breakfast, pfft, at least have something creative to say, jeez. Nubz out here acting like you just discovered the internets last week.
Does it take a little alcohol first? o:

lmao, for her caliber, not so much, but I'm not opposed to the idea of drinking before 10am when ur outside of your hometown.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-02-19 18:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
I still stand by what I say I will never buy a car from an American manufacturer. Buy a mustang for EU use youd be spending like 20quid to goto shops down the road. German cars have been getting just as much power for twice the fuel economy for years. Id rather go back to owning this : http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/carandriving/reviewnew/bmw_120d-1004078.html than a mustang. 0 to 60 6.7seconds probably faster than some mustangs and alot more fuel efficient.
LMFAO!! 6.7!?!!? lololololol I get 0-60 in 4.7secs in the Chally SRT8 and my damn 09 Camry SE is pulling 0-60 in 5.8secs. pff, please revisit this once you get a decent car w/ decent specs. Also, in case ur wondering, the 2008 Limited Edition Challenger SRT8 #3282/6400 cost me about 68K sooo....yeah...i'm baller like that ^.^
Side Track just for a sec.. Lol @ anyone who spends 68,000 on a Dodge that isn't a Viper..and then Lol @ the same person for calling themselves "Baller"..maybe have someone explain to you what Baller means. And no I don't care how limited you "chally" 68,000 is just wow...
Umm... its clear you wouldnt know the new sticker price on a dodge viper if you think you could get one for 68K. try 6 figures for an SRT-10 fully loaded Viper jackass. I didn't buy a viper bc I personally don't find them all that comfortable to drive in. Also, I was on a waiting list from March 2008 to get a limited edition SRT8. I'm curious to know what you drive now. And also, side note: What kind of *** idiot subs DNC on their DRG? Fail! NEVER SUB NIN or DNC on DRG, and its clear ur not doing nyzul on DRG at that lvl. You've been served... PWNT!

Lol what the hell does me going drg/dnc have anything to do with the any of the previous conversation..for the record I was doing MMM and got ASKED to come drg/dnc so I did.

You missed my point about spending 68k on a Dodge..if you are going to spend anything close to that on a Dodge then it might as well be a Viper. However you are right I did not take into consideration the SRT8..but then again SRT8 is an expensive upgrade for minimal upgrade IMO. Shoulda just spent a few extra grand and gotta a GTR.

My car is almost as irrevelant as drg/dnc but since you ask I drive an Infiniti now its nothing fast, but I'm married now with 2 kids and it's very comfortable to drive around. My fast fun car days are behind me for now..

"PWNT!" doubtful

Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 18:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont see how one opinion i voice "american cars suck" has to turn into something about jealousy :/ wish I never said anything now. If u was stood infront of M3 id be like sick motor dude. But each to their own, ill stick with EU motors you stick with American motors. The mustang styling is quite nice and sound is gorgeous just maybe i should rephrase that then to "american cars on the whole suck for EU use unless you got deep pockets and dont care much about cost of road tax and city charges and CO2 lvls".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Holman
Server: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 18:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
Quote:
1.This is not facebook.
QFT.

It's FFXI, not a dating site.

The only truly insecure people here are the females showing off their *** because they're just THAT desperate for attention and validation. Most of the guys here don't even fit the 'WoW/MMO Stereotype'.

I'd down rate someone with their boobs jacked upto their chin because it's just crying out 'attention ***'. Not because 'lolinsecurity'.

If you got it, flaunt it.

If you don't have it, hate it.

I'm sorry if you rate breast down, do you rate penises up?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 18:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Fairy.Basilo said:
I still stand by what I say I will never buy a car from an American manufacturer. Buy a mustang for EU use youd be spending like 20quid to goto shops down the road. German cars have been getting just as much power for twice the fuel economy for years. Id rather go back to owning this : http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/carandriving/reviewnew/bmw_120d-1004078.html than a mustang. 0 to 60 6.7seconds probably faster than some mustangs and alot more fuel efficient.
LMFAO!! 6.7!?!!? lololololol I get 0-60 in 4.7secs in the Chally SRT8 and my damn 09 Camry SE is pulling 0-60 in 5.8secs. pff, please revisit this once you get a decent car w/ decent specs. Also, in case ur wondering, the 2008 Limited Edition Challenger SRT8 #3282/6400 cost me about 68K sooo....yeah...i'm baller like that ^.^
Side Track just for a sec.. Lol @ anyone who spends 68,000 on a Dodge that isn't a Viper..and then Lol @ the same person for calling themselves "Baller"..maybe have someone explain to you what Baller means. And no I don't care how limited you "chally" 68,000 is just wow...
Umm... its clear you wouldnt know the new sticker price on a dodge viper if you think you could get one for 68K. try 6 figures for an SRT-10 fully loaded Viper jackass. I didn't buy a viper bc I personally don't find them all that comfortable to drive in. Also, I was on a waiting list from March 2008 to get a limited edition SRT8. I'm curious to know what you drive now. And also, side note: What kind of *** idiot subs DNC on their DRG? Fail! NEVER SUB NIN or DNC on DRG, and its clear ur not doing nyzul on DRG at that lvl. You've been served... PWNT!
Lol what the hell does me going drg/dnc have anything to do with the any of the previous conversation..for the record I was doing MMM and got ASKED to come drg/dnc so I did. You missed my point about spending 68k on a Dodge..if you are going to spend anything close to that on a Dodge then it might as well be a Viper. However you are right I did not take into consideration the SRT8..but then again SRT8 is an expensive upgrade for minimal upgrade IMO. Shoulda just spent a few extra grand and gotta a GTR. My car is almost as irrevelant as drg/dnc but since you ask I drive an Infiniti now its nothing fast, but I'm married now with 2 kids and it's very comfortable to drive around. My fast fun car days are behind me for now.. "PWNT!" doubtful

Fair enough, I guess I was assuming it was a 16yr old I was dealing with. But thank you for replying with valid explanations to back up your prior statements. Makes sense to me and I do apologize for "attacking" ya unneccessarily ^.^

still kinda bothers me that someone would ask you to come /DNC :P

take care :D
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-02-19 18:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

[+]
 Fairy.Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-19 18:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:

So... it's bad to have confidence in yourself?
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-19 18:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:

So... it's bad to have confidence in yourself?

Just because you have confidence in yourself doesn't mean you have to advertise it wherever you possibly can. :s
[+]
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-19 18:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a difference between self confidence and flaunting.
[+]
 Fairy.Shiyo
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-19 18:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Shiyo said:
Gross.

haha, that's 1 down ;)

I think your attitude and personality is gross, and guys who talk about cars are annoying.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 18:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:

I've heard worst, but that's an actual saying.
 Fairy.Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-19 18:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I still don't see why it's bad to show-off. D:
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 18:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The force is strong within Mikehoncho, but he is no Buckethead (aka real ***).
[+]
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-19 18:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:

It's a matter of opinion I guess. You do not hurt anyone when you show-off so I guess you can't really consider it a bad thing.
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-19 18:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:

I don't know really, it's just not my cup-of-tea. Usually I don't like it when other people do it either. I'm very confident in myself, and I'm not "jealous" or "hating" on other girls who flaunt themselves, I just think it's rather tacky. Instead of being all (while this may not be what you mean by showing your pictures off but... this is how it appears) "Hey look, I'm a *hot* girl on the internet! Please pay attention to me", they should try to 'draw attention' to themselves with other means, especially on a FFXI forum.

I probably just sound like a hater, lol, but I assure you I am not.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-19 18:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Because they are General Haterz.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 18:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the definition of showing off?

If i took a picture in a Bentley with super models?

Or, If I took a picture of a 97 Ford Taurus with 2 obese chicks

Ragnarok.Zephyran
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-19 18:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

@OP, they hate on players that do so because they can't tolerate them as they believe the players that do so are only looking for attention/compliments/comments.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. Nor do the players that complain about them bother me.
 Fairy.Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-19 18:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Fairy.Baelfael said:

I don't know really, it's just not my cup-of-tea. Usually I don't like it when other people do it either. I'm very confident in myself, and I'm not "jealous" or "hating" on other girls who flaunt themselves, I just think it's rather tacky. Instead of being all (while this may not be what you mean by showing your pictures off but... this is how it appears) "Hey look, I'm a *hot* girl on the internet! Please pay attention to me", they should try to 'draw attention' to themselves with other means, especially on a FFXI forum.

You've got a good point there. x: I guess it comes down to how far you show yourself off and how much.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 18:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shambo said:
Because they are General Haterz.
Having been in the military I too hate generals
[+]
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-19 18:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Fairy.Baelfael said:

I am like you and I totally understand your point. We are not haters, it's just that those people have behavior that doesn't fit our life values I guess. I would not go out of my way to point out someone showing off but I would not have any interest whatsoever in someone like that.
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 18:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:
Remora.Ninian said:
Fairy.Baelfael said:
I don't know really, it's just not my cup-of-tea. Usually I don't like it when other people do it either. I'm very confident in myself, and I'm not "jealous" or "hating" on other girls who flaunt themselves, I just think it's rather tacky. Instead of being all (while this may not be what you mean by showing your pictures off but... this is how it appears) "Hey look, I'm a *hot* girl on the internet! Please pay attention to me", they should try to 'draw attention' to themselves with other means, especially on a FFXI forum. I probably just sound like a hater, lol, but I assure you I am not.
You've got a good point there. x: I guess it comes down to how far you show yourself off and how much.

Exactly, may as well just close this thread now lawl.
 Hades.Kylos
Server: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-19 18:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow this is still going on lol, i guess i found a topic which really got to you all?
Lol so whats been happening?
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-02-19 18:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed a conversation about cars.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18