Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-19 20:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The simple answer to the ops question comes down to one thing. The lack of *** in the pictures. You know the internets rule..

*** or gtfo
 Lakshmi.Holman
Server: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 20:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said:
The simple answer to the ops question comes down to one thing. The lack of *** in the pictures. You know the internets rule..

*** or gtfo
More *** less fits.
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
Server: Fenrir
user: Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-19 20:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because of this thread, I went and put up my picture in "Post Your Pics?" in Undead to see what would happen. :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 20:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rocketpop said:
Just because of this thread, I went and put up my picture in "Post Your Pics?" in Undead to see what would happen. :P
/rates down and makes bad comments.
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-19 21:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I'm expecting, but I probably have to give it a few days.

So far I've been rated up 3 times and only Ninian's sarcastic comment was made. xP

Of course, it may be that I'm ugly enough to not make the other uggos feel bad about themselves...

... Eh well. :D
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 23:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the hating begin:

Ahhh, this is Mari... and she is very fun to spend the night w/ if you get what I mean. ;)

Haters can hate all they want...and you can crack on me all day/night, but in the end...this is just another broad for meh.
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-19 23:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Your sister's pretty hot, I'd tap that.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 23:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:

Pfft, like no one saw that heading this way...got anything original? And you may "want" to tap that, but you'd never "get" to. lol. too bad :(
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-19 23:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho said:
Remora.Ninian said:

Pfft, like no one saw that heading this way...got anything original? And you may "want" to tap that, but you'd never "get" to. lol. too bad :(

idkbro, she has your nose/eyes/lips. And I could if I tried. :< Shiyo's the only girl for me, though.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

soo...haters?

Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-20 00:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the hating begin:
Quote:
Titless pictures
Ahhh, this is Mari... and she is very fun to spend the night w/ if you get what I mean. ;)

Haters can hate all they want...and you can crack on me all day/night, but in the end...this is just another broad for meh.

*** or gtfo
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-20 00:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

How much did your parents pay for that car anyway?
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-20 00:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a resemblance there. :O
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Remora.Ninian said:

idkbro, she has your nose/eyes/lips. And I could if I tried. :< Shiyo's the only girl for me, though.

1) fail for hitting on the interwebs chick.
2) i'm pretty sure that I could bang her before you could in allowable circumstances.

3) I'm guessing you'd say that these chicks are my sisters too huh?

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said:
Let the hating begin:
Quote:
Titless pictures

*** or gtfo

Trust me, if I could on this site, I would ^^
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rocketpop said:
How much did your parents pay for that car anyway?

Nagger please, I make *** bank and am *** retired jeez. This is just one of my cars, and I paid 68K for it: 48K for the sticker price, 10K to reserve and sign up on the waiting list, and 10K for markup from the dealership. Most ppl would give a ***, but I just dont ;)

And don't worry, its on a stated value auto insurance policy, so if anything happens I get 73K. okthxbai
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-02-20 00:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, its a nice car. Its not like amazing or anything. Like if I saw it out on the street with all the other cars I wouldn't be able to pick it out. It just looks like every other red Mustang GT in a college town full of college kids driving red cars. Its not a bad car though, as long as you're enjoying it I suppose thats all that matters.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said:
I mean, its a nice car. Its not like amazing or anything. Like if I saw it out on the street with all the other cars I wouldn't be able to pick it out. It just looks like every other red Mustang GT in a college town full of college kids driving red cars. Its not a bad car though, as long as you're enjoying it I suppose thats all that matters.

/facepalm

Its not a red mustang GT >.<

lol, its a 2008 Limited Edition Challenger SRT8 #3282/6400

but meh, not like it really matters, no mustang could match this power pound for pound w/o needing to supercharge.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-20 00:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, you got a Dodge.

Try getting a real, actual nice sportscar that turns heads. Something that's not a dime a dozen.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok guys I'd love to sit here and prove my rape *** status in life, but its Friday night and I'm off to drank and ***. See ya'll tomoz.

/shutdown
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-20 00:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

He's a funny little man, isn't he?
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 00:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Cool, you got a Dodge.

Try getting a real, actual nice sportscar that turns heads. Something that's not a dime a dozen.

Umm...ppl turn their heads all the time and compliment my car lmao. plus, they don't turn their heads when I blow past them at 178MPH; sounds like a *** sports car to me douche. P.S.: please upload pics of your car, bc i'd love to see what you have. I'm calling you out. go ahead and search google for a pic and throw it up here when ur ready failsauce.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 00:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude! Unless it's a 1964 Corvette Stingray? Gtfo.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-20 00:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you were supposed to log off to pop bottles and *** models.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-20 00:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, you got a Dodge.

Umm...ppl turn their heads all the time and compliment my car lmao. plus, they don't turn their heads when I blow past them at 178MPH; sounds like a *** sports car to me douche. P.S.: please upload pics of your car, bc i'd love to see what you have. I'm calling you out. go ahead and search google for a pic and throw it up here when ur ready failsauce.

lol. If I felt like it, I'd post pics of my car.

However, I really don't want the entire internet knowing that I have something worth a damn, unlike your *** which flaunts how epic you are. Besides, damn thing is in the garage until I finish maintenance.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-20 00:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey ***,

My name is Mike, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; ***was SO cash). You are all *** who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my ***
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-20 00:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said:

Hey ***,

My name is Mike, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; ***was SO cash). You are all *** who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my ***

Hahahahaha, I was looking for that pic and couldn't find it. I'm so glad someone else did though.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-20 00:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile, that guy's a perfect example of "hating a particular player who spams personal pics"; see, also: Vigor.

I have no problem with a few pics around of people because it grounds you back to reality. Those are really people too, behind that Elvaan. Really drives the sense of community into me.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-02-20 00:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It sad begos it true!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 00:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Vigor.
Good god, that boy was annoying.. Was he in the "Speshul" classes within the Finnish school system or something?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18