Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Wanted Page Spam
Wanted Page Spam
 Midgardsormr.Orivaan
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: tekhawk
By Midgardsormr.Orivaan 2008-10-27 19:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

There really should be a filter keeping people from putting Ex stuff on there maybe make a different type of page for people looking for help getting the Ex items

all this Ex item spam on the page makes it hard to look what people are looking for

">.< same for the bazaars"
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-27 20:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

We've decided to leave the Rare/Ex stuff on the wanted/bazaar lists, but they should auto-sort themselves to the very bottom of the display list. Are they not doing that anymore?
 Bahamut.Kelia
Server: Bahamut
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2008-10-28 03:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

the most annoying part is people putting 10+ items on Wanted for 1g... can offers of 1 gil be autosorted to the bottom too? :P
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-28 12:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It's possible. The question of course becomes... if we do that, people will just put stuff up for 2 gil instead. =D At what point do we cut it off?
 Siren.Bungie
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2008-10-28 12:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i think ppl use it as a "wish list". atleast i mix it up with "wish list" and items i would like to buy~
 Bahamut.Kelia
Server: Bahamut
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2008-10-30 01:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe a player wishlist would be a nice feature so people who actually want to sell/buy something can look at Wanted minus spam :D like right now half the Bahamut Wanted posts are one person's 1g x20 BLM scrolls.

Or even an expand/minimize feature, like there is with crafting recipes on item pages- if someone has say 10+ wanted items, click expand to see the rest of the things they want.
 Valefor.Anastriana
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Anastriana 2008-10-30 13:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=19510
Item sets are linked right off of user pages now as well.

A dedicated wishlist would be nice though, item sets aren't the easiest thing for constantly adding and removing items from.
 Valefor.Forgotten
Server: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2008-10-31 06:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I second the wishlist sentiment. I'm using item sets for that now, and only put ex items on my wanted list when I intend to pay someone to merc them.