Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Erlking's Blade
Erlking's Blade
 Siren.Ashkente
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2010-02-04 19:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Never any on our fkin ah, but.. more importantly...

I have Beast Slayer, am working on getting Perdu and Koggel, should I bother with Erlking's in the meantime, if I can lay my hands on one and a pt to do the fights with?

Recommend any fights/augs to look for?

Also, GO VOTE BLU UP IN THE FAVORITE JOB THREAD BEFORE IT DIES!
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-04 19:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well augs to look for are +dmg and acc and macc. I'd say depends on how far away you are from getting koggles or perdu. Frankly I don't like it cause at best it only sorta mimics perdu cept no +att but some macc. Not like the macc helps that much usually at least in situations you will be using swds with. And well I have koggles too.

However I'd rank it higher than anythign else you have right now
[+]
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-02-04 20:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting it with +5DMG/+5ACC makes it an almost worthwhile weapon, main hand. The time spent trying to get that exact augment could probably be used getting Koggelmander / ranking-up to Perdu Hanger.
[+]
 Siren.Ashkente
Server: Siren
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2010-02-04 20:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Rank: Lance Corp., finding an assault static on Siren.. HA!

Koggelmander: There are pre-made maps from other players sold from Duplidoc that have the right setup for Tanihwa, the main issue is again, finding 6 people to do it with.

I guess I'll stick to trying to put together a static for them. Thanks for the answers. ^_^
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
Server: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-04 22:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i got dmg+4 acc+4 macc+5 on mine on my 3rd attemp, ill try to take a pic tomorrow when i get on.

For the sword itself depend on what ur doing. dmg/acc+ with add:blindness or para for pure blu DD would b nice. im still working on rank to get perdu for myself, i bought a demon slayer for when i solo merit on imp n i have genbu shield that i use a lot.

ill try to augment a few more n get diff. stat on them: i want 1 with macc/matk n another like i mentioned above
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-04 22:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a Concordia with +6% swd ws crit hit rate, +14 swd ws att and some random magic one like + blu MAB to an element or + blue magic physical attack. Not really sure how much that other one does.
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
Server: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-04 23:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

yea ill probly work on that when ill get the chance, lol maat way takin a bit too much of my inventory + i play whm/pld/smn a lot. Took a break of lvlin to merit blu+ redo mnd/int build
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By natecrow 2010-03-11 12:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lighttaru said:
i got dmg 4 acc 4 macc 5 on mine on my 3rd attemp, ill try to take a pic tomorrow when i get on. For the sword itself depend on what ur doing. dmg/acc with add:blindness or para for pure blu DD would b nice. im still working on rank to get perdu for myself, i bought a demon slayer for when i solo merit on imp n i have genbu shield that i use a lot. ill try to augment a few more n get diff. stat on them: i want 1 with macc/matk n another like i mentioned above

lol I got dmg 5, acc 3, macc 5 on mine around 3rd try as well, I main hand perdu along with it. Everything else ive tried with augments has been terrible pretty much....Weskit with subtle blow+1.... >.> is one of the many "lol's"